It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1333 Days! I love the Oldies. I think Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption was my first purchase.
Happy Birthday GOG!
Attachments:
gog.jpg (32 Kb)
Happy Birthday GOG.com

Best old games for the PC.
I hope you guys give out System Shock 2 or Far Cry 2.
I wonder how many people realize they've shown their e-mail addresses when they posted their pics...
1847, or MDCCCXLVII is someone likes this format :).

The thing that made me register with GOG was the awesome idea of a place with easy access to some of the best games ever made.
Attachments:
1323 days

Sentiment, Good Old Memories(TM)(R)(C) and fun!
Attachments:
gog-days.png (15 Kb)
1845 days on GOG.

Joined because i loved the concept.
Attachments:
1845.jpg (242 Kb)
Been on GOG for 1745 days. I joined because i missed the golden days of PC gaming and GOG gave me the opportunity to relive them legally. Thanks guys for making this possible!
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by UnrealDelusion
1626 days, near 5 years with you guys.

It´s pretty interesting, I am writing to you from Shanghai, China. Actually I am living here, but the interesting thing besides my actual residence, is that almost 5 years ago in my second trip to China, (and I could never though I was going to be back here so many times) I was so lost in this country, boring in a hotel of a small city, and I was trying to play something with my netbook.

One of my friends tell me by skype "try this website, it has old good games that could work with your netbook" I downloaded Beneath a Steel Sky, and bought MDK. That was my first step into GOG, amazing that in your birthday I am again here, using this time a laptop, in a city that finally I know very well, and enjoying this night to play some good games. I need to tell you how good the combo NO-DRM, good old game, helped me as a lost foreign gamer in a strange country, boring in a hotel. Now I dont be afraid of this cities anymore, or even get lost, and I play less because I lack the time, but it was so good to found you that time...

So my sentence would be "Lost in a dull hotel, a bad connection and boredoom as my only friend but suddenly I discovered GOG and they saved my day!"

:)
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by YaTEdiGo
1845 days of happy GOGing and counting. With you people from the very beginning!
Attachments:
Like many others, I have been around here for 1833 days enjoying the odd classic game here and there.
Attachments:
I've been a member oc GOG.com 1820 days, because I like retrogaming and it was (is) a great project.

Congratulations.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by AlucardSaeba
1505 days (and counting!)
Registered hoping for Heroes of Might & Magic Chronicles.
Keep up the good work!
Attachments:
gog.jpg (27 Kb)
1543 days!

I registered because you sold the 'good old games' that I remember without the DRM and at a reasonable price!
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by BurntSoul
My love for good old games and faith in GOG bringing new quality for digital distribution brought me here.
Now I still love good old games and faith became certainty.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (10 Kb)
1352 days.

From what I remember (and it's been quite a long time since I registered, what tempted me to register were all-time classics which weren't that easy to get at that time.

I support you with all of my heart and all of my spare money. :P
Attachments: