It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robbeasy: I can't actually believe i lasted to the end! I made several mistakes, an dBaz had me at the end there, but then Joe gave me the gift of voting for Violator instead of me at the end and job done. I was trying to make Vi look like my buddy at the time, because i thought i was going down.

Kudos to Quad - everyone had him pegged as town i think , not one player even suspected he was Mafia.

Good game, enjoyed it even though the first couple of days dragged a bit - i think the NK block on nmillar twice actually helped to confuse things in the end...we hit the jailer completely at random as well on day 3 - thems the breaks....;o)
We did not hit him at random. We had perfectly good reasoning for picking Xyem, it just had nothing to do with him turning out to be the jailkeeper. :P
Oh yeah, N Millar's post number 541, was referrencing the Vanilla Townie 'power': Something along the lines of "All you can do is sleep in your beds and dream of the day to come".

I had composed a message, similiar to my demand that Millar claim or be lynched (spoiled by QuadrAlien; now I know why.... ¦p) demanding that Rob explain the significance of post 541 and no-one else.

But I thought that that was a bit cheap, and maybe not in accordance with the rules of the game. So I just decided to kill out third vanilla townie this game. Ah well. More fool me.
Still, it was a really good trap you had there, Joe, in the end -- it did catch Rob quite nicely. I strongly suspect that even if we did lynch him, QA would still have been able to escape all suspicion and we would have lost anyway, but then again, you never know.

But yeah, the endgame was fun, and that's what really counts. Finally some proper mafia action after all that stalling.
Well played, Quad! Most people realised Rob was mafia, but you managed to slip below the radar. Forgot about that mafia role cop thing too ...
QuadrAlien: We had perfectly good reasoning for picking Xyem
If I asked what it was, would you tell me?
QuadrAlien: We had perfectly good reasoning for picking Xyem
xyem: If I asked what it was, would you tell me?
But of course - we decided to aim for someone who hadn't been on the bandwagon for Zchinque's lynch, so that it would be harder to pinpoint innocent players from that. Since Ovoon was more or less permanently AFK and thus not really voting, we were left with targeting you.
xyem: My girlfriend also likes to play Pharaoh!

But she can do that on her own PC :|

Good game everyone :)
We pretend we play it together. I am doing something else and from time to time I tell her to build farms or something else that will usually screw her game. :-)

I'd like to thank you for playing. But I was quite disappointed with this game. Most new players were inactive and had to be replaced and the game soon turned into usual one. Activity of most players was lacking and if I had to prod everyone or even replace/modkill them most of players would be removed few weeks into game.
From new players I can praise only JoeSapphire and xyem. Joe was very active andy really cared for the game. This he also demonstrated by attempt to draw NK to himself (he only managed to draw role cop attention) and attempt to catch scum on town roles. This attempt managed to get the game moving but also unfortunately helped to confir mafia as town. Which can't really be blamed on Joe but on all of you. As Violator noticed, the exact role wording was in first post and was easy to search even for mafia.
Joe has lot to improve, though, and I think he knows it but most of us have lot to improve. :-) His hyperactive behaviour on first day confused a lot of people and he resigned on the result for part of last day before trying his trap.
Xyem did a good job with reasonable posting and his double successful protection of nmillar denied NK for two days. I kinda lacked more voting from him and I already told him, but this is nothing serious and I think he was best among new players.

I don't dare to evaluate more experienced players (you were horrible :-D), I think you can do it yourself.
I'd also like to evaluate myself and it will be not exactly pleasant one. I did some mistakes and could do much better. My biggest mistake was when I sent JoeSilver's night 1 cop result to xyem so he knew Zchinque was Vanilla Town. Luckily it haven't influenced the game but it could and I offer myself for stoning willingly. :-)
Vitek: Luckily it haven't influenced the game but it could and I offer myself for stoning willingly. :-)
Since when have stones been an effective weapon against Skaarj?

Imposter!
xyem: Since when have stones been an effective weapon against Skaarj?

Imposter!
Yeah... right.... that's exactly what I am... Imposter. For sure.
It's not like I wanted to pretend to be hurt and laught at you later...
I JUST REMEMBERED that bit where we were all going to lynch sliverfire and then he said he was sorry and I convinced you all not to lynch him.

Yeah maybe Bazil was right and I should have been taken out on the first day....