It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bazilisek: Calm down and think this through, please. I know what you are doing, or at least I think I do, and I know what I am doing.
My perspective if you are town follows thus:
If you claim, then we know one person to trust, and that is enough for me. I know you want to find two people, but I can't allow the risk that you ARE mafia.

If you are mafia my perspective follows thus:
You've made a lucky informed guess, and so you appear "sort-of" town.

But you don't know whether or not I am town.... So you have a choice between saving one person and saving yourself.

I get you. I can't choose the wine in front of me. I can't choose the wine in front of you...
It was a good film.

I can't trust you, of course, because you are Ovoon....

FINE I stand down. It might be for the best. O it could have gone so well Bazilisek!!
You soon notice that sun crossed most of the sky already and day is slowly reaching its end.
You should hurry up.

Unless there will be some serious issues or events the deadline is set 5 days from now on the Monday, 10th of October, 20:00 CEST (18:00 GMT)
Post edited October 05, 2011 by Vitek
Well, for what it's worth, I read JoeSapphire's post earlier on, and immediately realised what he was doing. Actually, pretty clever, but not sure it would have been within the rules of the game if successful (private messages being private and all that).
nmillar: not sure it would have been within the rules of the game if successful (private messages being private and all that).
Ah but it's our name and our role combined into one. and similar to the game where everyone was called jack we can use that to our advantage! It can't win us the game but it means that one or two people can verify one another as town!

I take it you aren't going to give us a claim then Mr Millar?
JoeSapphire: I take it you aren't going to give us a claim then Mr Millar?
I think it's pretty obvious from my previous statement. There's only one way I would have known what you were up to.
nmillar: I think it's pretty obvious from my previous statement. There's only one way I would have known what you were up to.
Your previous statement is more ambiguous than you believe.

You're saying generic things and not committing yourself to anything. So if you are town I urge you to claim because you're looking a lot more mafia than bazilisek was, and if you get mislynched then it's basically all my fault for starting this business.
I think this is the point where the silence of the others starts becoming very interesting indeed.
bazilisek: I think this is the point where the silence of the others starts becoming very interesting indeed.
I personally have been trying to work out if any possible statement I can provide doesn't incriminate me in Joe's eyes short of actually quoting the PM - and the problem with that is that I'd agree with NMillar that doing this would be a very clear breach of Rule #9 on not quoting PMs.
bazilisek: I think this is the point where the silence of the others starts becoming very interesting indeed.
And I have been keeping a very close eye on proceedings, but haven't felt the need to actually contribute at this point...

Plus I can see Quads point, but as Vitek has since been in and provided a deadline since it all started, then it appears by default he has no problem...or he hasn't noticed...
I've spoken to Vitek on the subject and he seems fine with it.

There's more in the message that I wouldn't quote, but as we weren't given names or flavour to work with I think this is a fair alternative.

Is anybody going to say it or will I have to?
JoeSapphire: Is anybody going to say it or will I have to?
There still is Violator. I'd like to know his opinion about all this.
Big Brother is watching you and has no objections.
This I feel has become too complicated. I think N Millar's reaction has been the most suspicious (claiming prior knowledge of what had already been mentioned, and then claiming that that claim was enough to prove where his loyalties lie), so as such I suggest we lynch N Millar unless he claims.
At worst we out a townsmember and have a slightly less difficult decision to make. At best we kill a mafia. Are we agreed?
Vitek: Big Brother is watching you and has no objections.
Well, if you're sure - My role is written as: "Vanilla Townie".

As for pressure on NMillar, don't we already have 2 votes against him? Leaving aside for a moment that from what he's written I'm fairly certain he's also claiming Vanilla Townie. :P
Vitek: Big Brother is watching you and has no objections.
QuadrAlien: Well, if you're sure - My role is written as: "Vanilla Townie".

As for pressure on NMillar, don't we already have 2 votes against him? Leaving aside for a moment that from what he's written I'm fairly certain he's also claiming Vanilla Townie. :P
Ah, somebody who has more than two brain cells to rub together at last! :)

Yes, Vanilla Town, and I'm pretty sure from JoeSapphire's attempted 'experiment' that he's Vanilla Town too. He doesn't seem to quite understand the situation we find ourselves in though ... a mis-lynch is GAME OVER! There is no guarantee of another power role (unless that's what Bazilisek is suggesting he is from his "not vanilla town" post), and we can't rely on them picking the correct target at night in any case.

Quad being the only one to use any common sense today at all suggest he's probably town as well.

This leaves bazilisek, Robbeasy and ViolatorX.