It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

silverfire675: I think Rob's so called "reacting to pressure" could just be that he wants to get the game in motion. Someone has to start pointing fingers and encouraging people to join them, it's part of how the game works. (I suppose)

So far, I'm not feeling alot of presence from JoeSapphire and Rob. Not sure if that means they are working together, but it would seem that anything is possible.

I said that wrong, but I won't edit it.

I meant to say, "So far I'm feeling alot of..."

So forget I said that "not" :P

Ok. Apparently if you make two posts right next to each other they show up as an "edit"

*facepalm.

I honestly did not know that would happen. I apologize! :*(
Yeah posting twice withing ten minutes auto-merges the posts. Assuming no one else has posted in between, of course.

Anyway, who is up for lynching RobScum? What you say, nmillar?
silverfire675: I think Rob's so called "reacting to pressure" could just be that he wants to get the game in motion. Someone has to start pointing fingers and encouraging people to join them, it's part of how the game works. (I suppose)

So far, I'm not feeling alot of presence from JoeSapphire and Rob. Not sure if that means they are working together, but it would seem that anything is possible.

I said that wrong, but I won't edit it.

I meant to say, "So far I'm feeling alot of..."

So forget I said that "not" :P

Ok. Apparently if you make two posts right next to each other they show up as an "edit"

*facepalm.

I honestly did not know that would happen. I apologize! :*(
Zchinque: Yeah posting twice withing ten minutes auto-merges the posts. Assuming no one else has posted in between, of course.

Anyway, who is up for lynching RobScum? What you say, nmillar?
At this stage, I'm up for lynching pretty much anyone just to get the game moving again.
Alright, sounds like a plan.
unvote Ovoon. Vote Robbeasy
And so it goes.....

What i said in post 253 has come to pass - he Mafia have found a target and no matter what I do I it will be twisted to make it look like I am guilty....

'ooh he's reacting to pressure...' - what am I supposed to do ? say nowt?

'he's quick to form the silverfire lynch mob' - I was just agreeing with others that the game needs to move on and voting as such!!

Zchinque is obviously leading people on and targetting me for whatever reason - the constant referring to me as Robscum and encouragement of others with no real logic - and everyone just goes along with it....can you not see what he is doing?

His first post...

'Rob's playing has me more uneasy. Nothing in particular sticks out, his posts just strike me at somewhat... what should I say, bland. He's very helpful in clarifying basic terms and some mafia theory for the newbies, but that can be an easy cover for scum to hide behind. Remember kids - being generally helpful does not indicate townieness. Anyway, it's nothing damning, but something to keep in the back of the mind. ' - post 225

I have one paragraph response where i defend -
'Twice now someone has had a go because I've tried to help newbies and point a few things out to them!! There has been no 'ulterior' motive behind it at all, I see the informative posts as almost outside the game , if you will.

And - as for the 'bland' charge ?? Currently voting for and chasing violatorX is seen as bland? Why would you say that ? Explain please Zchinque... ' - post 227

And Zchinque has jumped on this and said its an overreaction! Really?? You're going to lynch me on that ? He's playing you all - there's only one reason he's targetted me - he wants to get rid of an experienced town player early. Hes continually pushing and pushing - even when the lynch the lurkers was floated and Silverfire was targetted he's still managed to turn you all back round.

He has an agenda, and I'm the first target on that agenda. As Mafia it would make sense for him to target the experienced players first...

unvote

vote Zchinque
Seems like the voting has gone full circle....

when I finish work I'll do a full evaluative post
Right theres several things that are bugging me during the recent events....

I got annoyed with silverfires lack of posting and the two people I believe could be the partnership BOTH jump on the bandwagon with similar reasoning almost immediately... This makes me highly suspicious....

Ovoon and Silverfire STILL dont give me any real infomation, just a simple I dont silverfire is mafia(ovoon) and something about a joe and rob without any conviction(silverfire)

I find zchinques attack on "robscum" a little odd as well, It just seems as if hes trying to taunt rob into saying something rash and jumping on him like a shark that smells blood..

But would Zchnique risk sticking his neck out opting to remove robbeasy from the game is he were mafia, Im beginning to think if whoever out of the two is lynched to target the other but if they have both got it wrong weve potentially lost the game......

Though im surprised rob didnt question zchs asking of nmillar for his opinion where he jumped down my throat for it....

Regarding nmillar I find it slightly ironic he said he'll lynch anyone to get the game going where gamerager was impatient and he dropped the hammer on him for the same reason... Even the lynch scene screams this....

Joes pushing for a lynch would look suspect though we will be here till christmas at this rate if we dont.... as GR was lynched over a month ago.

I believe the mod needs to create a lynch deadline I dont really have a clear picture and my vote on silverfire is going to stay where it is....

Ok Q@Everyone whats everyones reasoning to why nobody was killed...
ViolatorX: Regarding nmillar I find it slightly ironic he said he'll lynch anyone to get the game going where gamerager was impatient and he dropped the hammer on him for the same reason... Even the lynch scene screams this....
Not much time had passed when GameRager tried to push a lynch on Day 1; we've now been stuck on this day for a much longer time, so the call to push the game forward is warranted. Either we lynch someone or agree to a no lynch.
ViolatorX: Ok Q@Everyone whats everyones reasoning to why nobody was killed...
What is the purpose of this question? I don't like this question. No sir, not one bit.
ViolatorX: Ok Q@Everyone whats everyones reasoning to why nobody was killed...
Zchinque: What is the purpose of this question? I don't like this question. No sir, not one bit.
Peoples input? We have no infomation and only robbeasy has given the possible factors, Unless you know something we dont as to why we are all still standing? For all we know "robscum" could have jailed you to prevent you from killing...

Im going to assume option 4 of us just having a sane cop isnt the setup unless the mafia forgot to pm a kill but I see that unlikey...
Zchinque: What is the purpose of this question? I don't like this question. No sir, not one bit.
ViolatorX: Peoples input? We have no infomation and only robbeasy has given the possible factors, Unless you know something we dont as to why we are all still standing? For all we know "robscum" could have jailed you to prevent you from killing...

Im going to assume option 4 of us just having a sane cop isnt the setup unless the mafia forgot to pm a kill but I see that unlikey...
What input is it you want, and what do you hope to get out of it?
Robbeasy: He's playing you all - there's only one reason he's targetted me - he wants to get rid of an experienced town player early.
Zchinque! Is this true?
But Rob, where does you conviction that Zchinque is mafia come from? So far yours is the most certain accusation.
JoeSapphire: But Rob, where does you conviction that Zchinque is mafia come from? So far yours is the most certain accusation.
My conviction comes from the fact he is targetting me so hard , and I know he's wrong, so what would he be targetting me for? Either hes a fellow townie who has just made a mistake, or hes a Mafia with an agenda.

I'm of the latter persuasion, because I don't think his case against me is all that strong, yet he continues to push it. Like I've outlined, I'm caught in a 'damned if i defend myself - damned if i don't scenario
Robbeasy: Either hes a fellow townie who has just made a mistake, or hes a Mafia with an agenda.
I was sure GR was Mafia so I'm going to err on the side of caution for the moment and stick with my current vote. I'd like to hear more from Zchinque on why he chose Robbeasy and why JoeSapphire was so quick to jump onto that suggestion..
JoeSapphire: Zchinque! Is this true?
Seems a little weird to ask him, when the obvious answer wouldn't be believed..
Yes, it was a little joke of mine. Unfortunately I forgot we're playing the sort of game where a little joke can cause 2 waste days.

I'm not I was what you would call QUICK to jump on that suggestion, but I want to lynch Robbeasy is because I get the impression that he intensely wants to not be lynched.
Perhaps as well I would like to see this game go somewhere before Denmark invades Russia.

Now I kind of want to flake out and vote Silver Fire even though I told everyone that we're giving him a second chance, because then we'd only have to convince one other person to vote and then we'd move on but I'm going to try and keep some integrity.

ALL PRESENT; I know last time I asked a mass question it got ignored, but I just get so very sad when I check my emails and there have been no replies so I'm going to try it again. Could you each of you come up with a stout and intelligent reason Why we shouldn't lynch Ovoon?