It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: I don't feel like I've heard enough from anybody to vote. When I think I've read something that is more indicativeI will vote. I would have thought that the Finger of Suspicion was implied, I didn't realise that I would actually have to write the letters "FOS" in order for people to understand.

There seems to be nothing to think of Theiv now so I don't know what to say. I've yet to hear from my other suspects.

I have been trying to tell everyone what I think about people's behaviour as much as possible so that people with have something to discuss or counter; all to move the game along without resorting to random voting. I've drawn attention to myself in the process, I saw that as a risk from the beginning, but I decided I would rather launch myself into the game than dithering around for weeks, trying to keep understated for fear of the evil eye.
Wanna buy a cheap Evil Eye protection charm? Only 5 bucks on special.
As you stand in meeting hall, searching for mafia amongst you, suddenly loud crack and blinding flash appear and as you regain your sight, you notice one you is not looking the same as before.

ViolatorX replaces Thiev with immediate effect.
Post edited July 11, 2011 by Vitek
GameRager: Also we need a deadline. Not to rush but it's been 12 days with no conclusiveness.
I think the Steam Sale might have had something to do with the lack of activity!
I vote NMillar
For making minimal contribution to the game thus far.
JoeSapphire: I've not written anything for two days but I don't really have anything new to add. Just my only thoughts are if the people with experience are thinking, like Mr Millar has suggested, that it would be a good idea to take a step back a bit and let us who've not played get a good go at it then I urge you not to do this as it will just mean that we don't hear much from a third of the players, which will slow down the game.
nmillar: Well, I'm happy to carry on my aggressive tactics from previous games if that's what desired. I don't have any real suspects at the moment, but JoeSapphire and GameRager (positive rep - FTW?) stick out at the moment with their role playing antics.
ummmm where to start, Just for the sake of continueing a long mafia tradition

Vote Nmillar

Had to get that RVS out of my system :)

I must have read this thread about 4 times and not really found anything insightful but it is day 1 afterall.

Something about post 108 seems to reek of scum for me a mixture of fence sitting and telling everything his thinking but saying nothing insightful....

But If I was to vote for someone on that premise It would have to be GR, Although he's keeping the game active with his banter, the lack of relevance to the game and the point of trying to work out who is guility with a reference to avocados??

As he seems to be blurring the line of reason and the fact that avocados are fatty and rather bland
Unvote, Vote Gamerager
JoeSapphire: I vote NMillar
Like I already said, my only suspects at the moment are you and GameRager; the role-playing seems like an attempt to distract people

Vote GameRager.
Final, „I am not pleased“, Votecount:

GameRager – 5 – Zchinque, xyem, ovoon, ViolatorX, nmillar
JoeSapphire – 2 – Robbeasy, Silverfire
Nmillar – 1 – JoeSapphire

Not Voting - GameRager

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

GameRager has been lynched!

Lynch scene coming soon.
JoeSapphire: I vote NMillar
nmillar: Like I already said, my only suspects at the moment are you and GameRager; the role-playing seems like an attempt to distract people

Vote GameRager.
That is a pretty harsh hammer vote nmillar! Or did you not realise he was at L-1??
nmillar: Like I already said, my only suspects at the moment are you and GameRager; the role-playing seems like an attempt to distract people

Vote GameRager.
Robbeasy: That is a pretty harsh hammer vote nmillar! Or did you not realise he was at L-1??
No, I was fully aware that it was the hammer vote. GameRager himself expressed an urgency to lynch someone, and since this day has been dragging on for quite some time, I used the opportunity to knock off one of my suspects. It's a gamble, sure, but that's always going to be the way on day 1.
Robbeasy: That is a pretty harsh hammer vote nmillar! Or did you not realise he was at L-1??
nmillar: No, I was fully aware that it was the hammer vote. GameRager himself expressed an urgency to lynch someone, and since this day has been dragging on for quite some time, I used the opportunity to knock off one of my suspects. It's a gamble, sure, but that's always going to be the way on day 1.
OK - cheers for the info...;o)
oh. wow. I didn't expect that.
Do we find out what GameRager was in this game?

I think I saw somewhere where some games don't announce it? Or was that just not announcing when roles (doctor, jailer etc.) are killed?
xyem: Do we find out what GameRager was in this game?

I think I saw somewhere where some games don't announce it? Or was that just not announcing when roles (doctor, jailer etc.) are killed?
We should do - usual game will reveal role and alignment in the lynch scene.

If you are looking at Mafia #6 - don't , its a 'super bastard hard' version of Mafia...;o)
xyem: Do we find out what GameRager was in this game?

We'll find out; it's only GOG Mafia #6 that's had a different approach.
You are getting tired of constant bickering and want finally go to your comfy beds. It's Gamerager who first mentiones you should lynch someone just for sake of lynching. It is good idea you think. You agree and soon he is hanging down from the tree and you cheer happily. You start to leave for you homes when someone mentiones you should check his pockets to find something about him. "Does it even matter," you think to yourselves, but you comply and return slowly. You quickly search his pockets but there is nothing interesting.
Finally you can go home and have a restless sleep.

GameRager has been lynched! He was Vanilla Townie!

It is now Night 1.
Night actions are due within 40 hours from this post or sooner if all actions are sent to me.
Day will break soon after, no longer than 48 hours from now.

You cannot post here until dawn breaks.