It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Waiting for CSPVG's insight. Not sure if P1na's action clears Darko as commuter, since the action seems to target the room and not the player. Let's see how it goes though.
If it targeted the room, wouldn't he have been able to target SPF?

But yeah, I'm also waiting for CSPVG. I do want to accuse the pineapple of irresponsibility, though, for targeting SPF first, since we wouldn't have any info if he could do that and CSPVG was NKed. He should be ashamed of himself.

P1na: ...
Yes, I mean you!
P1na: ...
DarkoD13: Yes, I mean you!
Quoting does not ping. Pressing reply does. Let me ping P1na for you.
Telika: You didn't target Vitek the previous night ?
JMich: Should I had? What gave you that idea?
For reasons of "lynching all liars", I first demand an univocal denial.

You didn't target Vitek during night 2 ?
Telika: Also waiting for cspvg. In the meantime, this may be redundant by now, but just to clarify this, about the previous night.

Vitek, do you confirm that you had targetted CSPVG but gathered no info that you considered worth sharing with us ?

JMich, do you confirm that you had targetted Vitek but gathered no info that you considered worth sharing with us ?
Wasn't nmillar going to jail you last night? What's with all this?
And does everyone in this game have a power role?

JMich: Quoting does not ping. Pressing reply does. Let me ping P1na for you.
Oh, right, it only works for the first quote.
Telika: For reasons of "lynching all liars", I first demand an univocal denial.

1) We are at day 4. Previous night was night 3.
2) Again, Nope.
3) Preemptive answer. If the question is "Did you target Vitek during night 1", the answer remains "Nope".
Telika: For reasons of "lynching all liars", I first demand an univocal denial.

JMich: 1) We are at day 4. Previous night was night 3.
2) Again, Nope.
3) Preemptive answer. If the question is "Did you target Vitek during night 1", the answer remains "Nope".
Yes, I mean "the night before this one", so night 2. (My question to Vitek was also about night 2, as we know he was blocked during this night.)
JMich: Quoting does not ping. Pressing reply does. Let me ping P1na for you.
Well, I did get pointed to your post, but the quoting does ping with barefoot essentials... then again, it may be only when you quote only one person, and it works for two if you make two fast posts together (and the forum edits them together)?

But... think all the loot I could get from SPF's room! Like a gun, or a list of mafia members, or her bra... I had to give it a try. No shame is being felt.

Vitek, I thought I had replied to your scumlist post earlier, but seems like it's not there? Not much time now for an answer, so the short version is no I don't have a scumlist.
P1na: Well, I did get pointed to your post, but the quoting does ping with barefoot essentials... then again, it may be only when you quote only one person, and it works for two if you make two fast posts together (and the forum edits them together)?
By Pinging I mean the "1 new reply", which Barefoot's essentials cannot modify. Clicking reply on two (or more) different posts and having the resulting posts merged will send multiple reply notifications, but it will also show an edited post, which is a mafia no-no. The arrow next to the quote of a post is depending on the quote, the arrow next to a thread is not depending on quote, but on clicking reply. Unless this has recently changed, which I somehow doubt.
Telika: So, you are Constance Drabble ?

Do you understand why, flavor-wise, having, let's say, "pressured a relative to come for holidays" makes you less likely to be scum ?
As already said yes... as for the other; again I have no mention of being pressured by a relative, but given the role it is a likely scenario as I don't imagine she would arrive by herself to ski.

Anyway I find myself rather curious as to how you seem to either fish or suggest that Vitek and JMich both had nightactions? And that Vitek was blocked (or did I just miss him saying it first).

Also since we are currently confirming things, are you the magician? I been guessing/suggesting that for a while now and you haven't commented on that idea yet, which kinda confirms it for me.
JMich: By Pinging I mean the "1 new reply", which Barefoot's essentials cannot modify. Clicking reply on two (or more) different posts and having the resulting posts merged will send multiple reply notifications, but it will also show an edited post, which is a mafia no-no. The arrow next to the quote of a post is depending on the quote, the arrow next to a thread is not depending on quote, but on clicking reply. Unless this has recently changed, which I somehow doubt.
But you do get a notification when you're quoted, it just only works if yours is the first quote in a post, not sure about the recent updates. Didn't you get a notification for this?
DarkoD13: But you do get a notification when you're quoted, it just only works if yours is the first quote in a post, not sure about the recent updates. Didn't you get a notification for this?
This post is made by pressing "new post", not "reply". You shouldn't have a notification about it, though you will see the arrow inside the thread.
Telika's role is quite apparent now (it's either or).

I wasn't happy with what you are doing but so far it looks like it could net us scum, so not much complaints here.

So you haven't targeted me at all JMich?
JMich: This post is made by pressing "new post", not "reply". You shouldn't have a notification about it, though you will see the arrow inside the thread.
Ah, you're not talking about barefoot's quick reply then. Unless something has changed in the meantime:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_for_gogcom/post246
Vitek: So you haven't targeted me at all JMich?
Nope.
DarkoD13: Ah, you're not talking about barefoot's quick reply then. Unless something has changed in the meantime:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_for_gogcom/post246
Haven't used quick reply, since last time I tried it it was still buggy. Just regular "new post" and "reply" from me, with the seldom "quick post", since I hate the fact that it doesn't auto-refresh.
So it is possible that quoting using the "quick reply" will cause a notification, but I guess so would hitting "quick reply" and then emptying the text box.