It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flub and I each have our own opinions, and you're mixing them up :).

Flub thinks he knows who the anonymous lurker is. But that person has not confirmed, so I'm not as convinced as he is. I think I'm also more convinced that there may be 2 lurkers.

Flub thinks P1na is the most scummy, I still think it's more likely the anonymous lurker (or one of them if there are more than one).
So, while during day 1 I was one of the most vocal in a race claim, I'm curious about what nmillar said, that the Elroidans may be able to communicate with the dead.
So, in the off chance that scum do not already know each and every member of each race, I am hesitant to continue pursuing this course. I am curious to see if Darko can communicate with the Elroidans or not though.

Back to shooting Xenos while waiting for the final to start.
01kipper: Flub and I each have our own opinions, and you're mixing them up :).

Flub thinks he knows who the anonymous lurker is. But that person has not confirmed, so I'm not as convinced as he is. I think I'm also more convinced that there may be 2 lurkers.

Flub thinks P1na is the most scummy, I still think it's more likely the anonymous lurker (or one of them if there are more than one).
@01kipper, if you would please reread posts #87, #103 & #104 from the other thread you have access to and see if they make any sense to you.

If you would like you can simply post your thoughts there or here, makes no difference to me.

But if you would keep the names out of it please.
Firstly, I must say that I grow weary of our discussion on flubbucket's group chat. Could we have some names of who you suspect to be the perpetrators (I say, casting my line into the stagnant pond of this game)? Otherwise all we really have is people questioning their actions to no purpose, as none of them have to be brought to account because of them.

Secondly, I cannot believe that more people haven't questioned RWarehall and Telika over their responses to my legitimate question of why they should be believed. I ask a question and get the responses I needn't say anything, ask the other guy, and, I haven't acted scummy all game, but I'm still not going to tell you how I know the things that I know (even though that makes you look scummy), and not a single one of you think that looks bad?

Lastly, Twilightbard is a bad man for not having posted in awhile (along with some other people).

P.S. This isn't really the place to discuss this, but I feel that we should take away from this game and Joe's that just because we can host a 16 person GOG Mafia game, doesn't mean we should. This is also not a slight to either of these games, as I at least enjoy them, but rather just an observation that, what with all of the replacements needed and elongated playtime due to the amount of players, both of them have seemed almost interminable.
CSPVG: Secondly, I cannot believe that more people haven't questioned RWarehall and Telika over their responses to my legitimate question of why they should be believed.
Rule of thumb, no claim should be believed at face value.

Let's see what we had then, shall we?

SPF was at L-1, and Telika claimed he knows SPF is town instead of hammering. If Telika is town, then that also makes SPF town (probably, Telika may have bad intel). If Telika was scum, why not hammer SPF at that point? Unless SPF as also scum of course

RWarehall chips in and claims that Telika is also town. If RW is town, then same conclusion as above. Either Telika is town, or RW has bad intel. If RW is scum, then he either attempts to buddy up to Telika, or he's trying to save a scumbuddy or two.

So, SPF, Telika and RW can all be town, SPF, Telika and RW can all be scum, or SPF and Telika may be town and RW scum. Or is there some other theory I haven't thought of?

P.S. It is quite possible that lynchers, lovers etc may change the reasons why one would want to keep someone alive, though unsure if I want to start exploring all those options.

P.P.S. I too think that 16+ people games are too big, though the smaller ones also tend to go slowly. We mainly want wild accusers in the games to have them go smoothly ;)
If there were a way to answer your question that could be 100% convincing, then I would consider it. The fact is anyone can say anything and one cannot be 100% sure about it unless you yourself gets the information straight from the horse's mouth (no offense AFP). No matter what I say, you could claim I'm making it up, so what's the point.

As to the exact details of how my role works, that is information that could potentially be helpful to the enemy and as such I would prefer not to reveal those details. While generally I agree that pro-information is generally a town trait, there are certain things that are best not revealed and this is one of them.
JMich: P.P.S. I too think that 16+ people games are too big, though the smaller ones also tend to go slowly. We mainly want wild accusers in the games to have them go smoothly ;)
you should have let me know earlier.

You are scum!
JMich: So, SPF, Telika and RW can all be town, SPF, Telika and RW can all be scum, or SPF and Telika may be town and RW scum. Or is there some other theory I haven't thought of?
I tend to believe RWarehall. It is a huge dose of WIFOM, but I just don't see any real upside for either scum or town to come out with a false claim in this scenario.

If Rwarehall is scum, then why draw attention to himself? Even if Telika and/or SirPrimalform are scum with him, it was unnecessary at that point (and hugely short-sighted) to publicly back him/them falsely.

If Rwarehall is town, then why would he make it up?

Without proof of how RWarehall's power works (I am not asking him to clarify), this is tantamount to a gut feeling. However, I just think the likelihood of a lie from RWarehall is quite low.
flubbucket: @01kipper, if you would please reread posts #87, #103 & #104 from the other thread you have access to and see if they make any sense to you.
I know you have reason to believe who the lurker is, and I don't claim it's bad reasoning, I'd just say I'm closer to 60% convinced rather than 99%.

~~~

I believe both Telika's and RWarehall's claims. If either (or both) was lying, I think it would be sure to come back to them.
01kipper: ~~~

I believe both Telika's and RWarehall's claims. If either (or both) was lying, I think it would be sure to come back to them.
Agreed.
So well, how are feelings as to getting my good old target lynched? :P Since I don't see the current debate going much further than it already has.

I believe in both Telika and Rwarehall. flubbucket has showed little intention of telling more and he has already raised a few a flags with the whole info drop. P1na could be a target just to avoid replacement I guess, but that would be a final resort if we cannot manage to agree on someone for the lynch.

On a final note: I am back and should as such be more active :)
I am back from my insufferable trip. (well I got back back yesterday but let's pretend I didn't, okay?)

Let's lynch Ixyamyakxim.

Vote Ixyamyakxim.
CSPVG: Lastly, Twilightbard is a bad man for not having posted in awhile (along with some other people).
I blame work. I'm not a morning person in the slightest so a week of 7am wake up calls fucks with my day and my mental sense of time. I'm trying to readjust, but I'm getting older so it's getting more 'Ugh'.

As far as the double confirmation, I have had a chance to think this over. I'm still not convinced that both are telling the truth, or, even if the truth they're telling is the reality of the game (Aka, that one of them is being given wrong info through their roles). Still not convinced why we have two players with mod-confirmed Town readings though in this setup. Maybe it's simply possible that one of them came because of a different reasoning? Maybe we're reading more into this then we're supposed to...I guess this is something that's just really bothering me.

For ther rest, I need to read a bit closer, I only gave things a quick skim. I'll read more when I get a chance tomorrow.
A_Future_Pilot: ............<snip>................

... This day will end on July 19th if no lynch is reached.
So far six players have voted and one of those has Unvoted.

This level of activity shall not soon be confused with scum hunting.