It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: I responded to the roll call. I need to actually read today's posts before I can comment on them ...
amok: Unvote
Vote nimllar

for being the bestest lurker.
Yeah, was about to PM the mod. I've lost interest and need replacing.
Krypsyn: I am not amused. I actually somewhat suspected DarkoD13 of being scum; I am glad he turned out to be town (although the circumstances of the proof leaves a lot to be desired). At least we know that there is some sort of player/faction that can kill in the game. So, there is that silver lining, we finally have some definitive information, however limited.

We can looked back to DarkoD13's previous votes and posts for clues about who killed him, but that can get very WIFOM very quickly. Thus, I am going to go back to my previous vote, hoping that we can get some of the answers Day 2's end cut short:

Vote: Ixamyakxim
Krypsyn...

I've read through your previous posts and although he is dead and clearly town, I was wondering if you could expound on your suspicions of DarkoD13 and his scumminess.
flubbucket: Krypsyn...

I've read through your previous posts and although he is dead and clearly town, I was wondering if you could expound on your suspicions of DarkoD13 and his scumminess.
It was mainly the voting towards the end of Day 2. DarkoD13 voted for SirPrimalform, then Telika said that he could confirm SPF is town. In reply, DarkoD13 said:

DarkoD13: Well, if my counting is right, it's too late now.
Did he mean to be the hammer or didn't he? Was his miscounting a ruse of some sort or simply a mistake? Something in the way he worded his response pinged my scumdar a little. It wasn't a big thing, and he probably wouldn't have ever been at the top of any of my scum-lists because of it, but it left me with a vaguely scummy aftertaste.
Yea, your right RWarhall - it was that discussion I recalled.

Shame to be losing you nmillar :) I love suspecting you.
Krypsyn: .............<snip>..............

Did he mean to be the hammer or didn't he? Was his miscounting a ruse of some sort or simply a mistake? Something in the way he worded his response pinged my scumdar a little. It wasn't a big thing, and he probably wouldn't have ever been at the top of any of my scum-lists because of it, but it left me with a vaguely scummy aftertaste.
I thought as much. Thanks for the reply.

I'm concerned our pineapple friend has been used in some sort of sweet and sour chicken recipe over in Japan. He must show his face or face suspicion.

Vote: P1na[/b}
Closing bold tags.
RWarehall: <snip>
Are you going to ask the question I posed you?
RWarehall: <snip>
CSPVG: Are you going to ask the question I posed you?
Belief is based on observations of actions. I believe I have been pretty straightforward this game. I have explained my actions. My actions have been consistent with my words. That is why I should be believed. I have made my declaration. I do not feel there is a benefit to revealing any more details at this time.

If you are worried that both Telika and I are both scum and this is some strange sort of play, just consider how silly it would be to declare this so publicly. If neither of us were telling the truth, all it would take is someone with such abilities to uncover the ruse and we'd both go down quickly with SirPrimalForm.

I revealed what I knew to prevent a lynching of someone who was almost definitely town (SPF) since I knew with certainty Telika was town and thus was very likely telling the truth. I did this to prevent either from being lynched and in order to hopefully get a proper lynching of someone who was actually questionable and possibly scum..
I know I am not the one who should speak about such things in this game but I think nmillar, SirPrimalform and Pina (hasn't posted in 16 days) should be just removed form the game. It is unlikely replacement will be found for all of them.

01kipper: Regarding my group chat (same group as flub), I haven't been posting there much in the past as I don't really see the point. If I want to post my general thoughts, I do it here to share with everyone, not there where only a few others can see it.
And what do you think of those people posting there under fake identities? Any thoughts on that? And on flub.

Red_Baron: Shame to be losing you nmillar :) I love suspecting you.
I am here for you in these tough moments. Come, suspect me instead. I know it won't be the same but maybe it will make you forget faster.
Oh dear, I didn't realise the replacement situation was that bad. I'll do my best to join in then. Can anyone summarise important things I should know about where we are now? I'm sorry I've not been following the game properly.
01kipper: Regarding my group chat (same group as flub), I haven't been posting there much in the past as I don't really see the point. If I want to post my general thoughts, I do it here to share with everyone, not there where only a few others can see it.
Vitek: And what do you think of those people posting there under fake identities? Any thoughts on that? And on flub.
Those posting under aliases are posting mostly nothing, it was just occasional irrelevant chatter at the start but now not at all (or rarely), they are not attempting to influence thoughts one way or the other. I am not sure as to their true motivations, which is what leans me towards believing that one of them (if there is more than one lurker) may be a scum infiltrator.

As to flub, he's very talkative (both here and in racial chat), but I don't get the impression that he is scum. (Overall I think the more talkative members are more likely to be town, and the lurkier members are more likely to be scum. Of course this is not a definitive determination!)
Vitek: And what do you think of those people posting there under fake identities? Any thoughts on that? And on flub.
01kipper: Those posting under aliases are posting mostly nothing, it was just occasional irrelevant chatter at the start but now not at all (or rarely), they are not attempting to influence thoughts one way or the other. I am not sure as to their true motivations, which is what leans me towards believing that one of them (if there is more than one lurker) may be a scum infiltrator.

As to flub, he's very talkative (both here and in racial chat), but I don't get the impression that he is scum. (Overall I think the more talkative members are more likely to be town, and the lurkier members are more likely to be scum. Of course this is not a definitive determination!)
so it is you and flub (neither of you post under alias'es?) and 2/3 more people? half the group is nice and good and the other is messing around? It seems like a strange group.... the next night you should try to see if this can be fixed.

Can you confirm flub's claim of some strange forum restriction? and can you really not work around it?
Vitek: -snip-
I am here for you in these tough moments. Come, suspect me instead. I know it won't be the same but maybe it will make you forget faster.
I know, you are and will always be my favorite suspicious player :)

Anywho, I was thinking - if the group chat reflects the races then flubbuckets race would have to match it (and its late so forgive me, if we already know his race). But assuming that to be true, the chaos of the group might make us able to identify patterns in posting, if we arrive to a situation where one can compare multiple chats with another - leading to conclusions if a player is in multiple groups. (As my own current theory is about the infiltration).
I really really can't understand why or how you would want to not post in your racial chat thread while you can, and then do it under a false name when you do. Well, perhaps the false name part, in case of infiltrators.

The whole point of Mafia is to gain and share information, to nail the bad guys. Yeah, you might be suspicious of an infiltrator in your group, but surely posting irrelevant nonsense just screams scum??

Rware / Flubb - do you suspect anyone to be in your group, and be one of the people posting under a false name?

Of course I definitely haven't discounted the fact that the scum infiltrator in your group is one of you two...
Robbeasy: ...................<snip>.............

Of course I definitely haven't discounted the fact that the scum infiltrator in your group is one of you two...
Look at the cannolis on dis freakin' guy...

I was just chatting about how the cult thing is out and the idea of being "swayed" means we have a member of scum from each race.

Four races ....four scum isn't so far fetched.