It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: I don't really know where to go from here.
You can start by clarifying your previous post

Ixamyakxim: But then I'm confused? If you know BY PM that Telika is town, that stands to reason he's not in your "group" OR he's in your group but you "tested" him.

And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.

So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
What do you mean by "group"? What do you mean by "scan"? Why do you say that a group has multiple scans?
Ixamyakxim: I don't really know where to go from here.
JMich: You can start by clarifying your previous post

Ixamyakxim: But then I'm confused? If you know BY PM that Telika is town, that stands to reason he's not in your "group" OR he's in your group but you "tested" him.

And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.

So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
JMich: What do you mean by "group"? What do you mean by "scan"? Why do you say that a group has multiple scans?
Sure...

Both players indicated they had received a specific moderator PM informing them that someone was town. I immediately thought that meant these players were able to "scan" other players and get a response from mod that the "scanned" player was town.

As far as why I thought their were multiple scans - Telika knew someone was town and Warehall know someone different was town. That's the part summed up in my post you quoted.

As far as group - I'm even confused by this myself. If Telika and Warehall were in a group that knew the other was town by virtue of being in a group together, Telika wouldn't have been surprised. If the "group" instead was an ability (in this case, to scan) then it again points to the group having multiple scans (they both had confirmed different people were town). Let me know if this makes sense for what you were looking for.
Ixamyakxim: As far as group - I'm even confused by this myself.
So are we (at least I am), and I think that is the crux of the issue. You are the one that used 'group' in your post, so how would you define how you used it in that quote?
How embarrassing I swear where I misused "their" I had a possessive statement in line before I mistyped it.

And Krypsyn basically as I put it near the end of my last post.

What I was thinking based on two people knowing two different people were town was that 1) two of them shared seer power or 2) two of them were in a group that "knew" the other was town and one had a seer power. Actually what I was REALLY thinking was that Telika was lying but now I don't really think I have a choice but to accept that all three of them are town.
Ixamyakxim: And Krypsyn basically as I put it near the end of my last post.
Ok, which one of these meanings is closer to what you mean by "group":

1) alignment specific group (e.g. Town)
2) race/faction group (e.g. Zyrphan)

Just pick one, and I'll shut up about it. Maybe I am being dense here, but I don't see how you answered that most fundamental question.
Ixamyakxim: I have to assume I was wrong on Telika
You realised this during the night ?

Just pointing out that when the night started, I still had 3 votes (P1na, TwilightBard, Ixamyakxim) and SPF had one (cast by Robbeasy). P1na, TwilightBard and Robbeasy were either absent or lurking after Rwarehall's post 651, but Ixamyakxim was still posting while keeping his vote in place.

SPF's bandwagon was : Nmillar, Flubbucket, Robbeasy, Red_Baron, Krypsyn, Ixamyakxim, Rwarehall and DarkoD13.

Robbeasy was still voting SPF at deadline, but hadn't posted inbetween.

As for the others SPF voters : [I cleared SPF], Krypsyn unvoted first, then Rwarehall switched to Vitek, Ixamyakxim switched to me (Telika), [Rw cleared me], Darko switched to Flub, Flub switched to JMich, RedBaron switched to Ixamyakxim, Krypsyn voted Ixamyakxim, Rwarehall voted Ixamyakxim, Nmillar switched to Ixamyakxim.

So, apart from Ixamyakxim : Flub (voting JMich), Rob (still voting SPF), and Darko (voting Flub) were on SPF's wagon and not on Ixamyakxim's. The other half from SPF's wagon has switched to Ixamyakxim.

This may have different meanings depending on whether we suspect Ixamyakxim or not.

Other thing : Did the Flub species discuss the issue of private chat anonymity issue tonight ? Didn't anyone come up with scummily dubious justifications for multiplying pseudonyms ?
Telika: .............<snip>.........

Other thing : Did the Flub species discuss the issue of private chat anonymity issue tonight ? Didn't anyone come up with scummily dubious justifications for multiplying pseudonyms ?
I made four posts in the quick topic. No one else in my race said anything.

But since I'm "...pretty much below the bottom of the list of people I'd trust for..." that sort of information, the point is moot.
Krypsyn: Just pick one, and I'll shut up about it. Maybe I am being dense here, but I don't see how you answered that most fundamental question.
Interesting, you know it's odd but when I posted the original comment I don't think I had an either / or in mind. Or maybe it was it could be a bit of both at the same time. When I went back and reread the last few pages I realized you had implied a similar conclusion.

Krypsyn: I am guessing that there is at least one faction/group out there that has the ability to investigate targets as a group...

Regardless, I am curious how Ix came up with the idea that groups have an investigative power. It seems like quite an assumption, or have I missed something?
Based on some of the things you said, I now trust you and I trust JMich. And JMich I was NOT softclaiming. Or even claiming. The softclaim is scummy beyond all hell - and as much as I'd like to false claim to draw scum attention to myself, doing so in a game where factions are infiltrated is just asking for me to alienate my most valuable allies later on.
Sorry for my lack of posting recently, I've been away from my computer since the 27th and I have not yet had a chance to read any of the posts since that time. (I did notify A_F_P by PM ahead of time that I would be away, but I forgot to post here before I left to let you all know). I am hoping to catch up this weekend.
Roll Call:

CSPVG
nmillar
P1na
RWarehall
Red_Baron
TwilightBard
flubbucket: nmillar
Present!
flubbucket: nmillar
nmillar: Present!
and?
nmillar: Present!
amok: and?
I responded to the roll call. I need to actually read today's posts before I can comment on them ...
Just got home from work, been working 12's all week. That was a quick night. Looks like we might not have a cult after all...
amok: and?
nmillar: I responded to the roll call. I need to actually read today's posts before I can comment on them ...
Don't get your hopes up...