It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Krypsyn:
Yeah, I meant JMich.
I can't say I agree with you. I get where are you coming from but if someone does something every time and people know it then it shows nothing about ones affiliation. How can it "hit hard with scumminess" if the person in question does it regardless his allignment?
If voting yourself would be overall considered scummy but someone would always vote itself then it would be quite doubtful if he got voted for it by someone who knows it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like what he does either but it is no indication of his membership in scumteam. If people point it out to get him to post, all right, but wanting to lynch him for it, I find strange.

So what you haven't placed vote? Should I ignore everything you say about person unless it's accompanied by vote? From what you said you were close to voting him just after flub did so it was on verge of forming wagon and this was aimed at both of you.

Sorry for you losing right now but I am fan of Belgium in this one, so I am not sad about it.
'kay

unvote Flub
vote Ixamyakxim

close enough.
Alright, unvote SirPrimalform, vote Ixamyakxim, mainly to avoid another no lynch.
Vitek: How can it "hit hard with scumminess" if the person in question does it regardless his allignment?
It just looks incredibly scummy to me, no matter who does it. It is just incredibly anti-town, from my point of view. When i am at a loss for better suspects to vote for, I always aim my vote at the person I think is behaving int he most anti-town manner. Also, it was that his play was different on Day 1 than it usually is, by his own admission.

Vitek: So what you haven't placed vote? Should I ignore everything you say about person unless it's accompanied by vote?
It was just noteworthy to me that you immediately jumped to his defense. It could be nothing, but I did note it.

Vitek: Sorry for you losing right now but I am fan of Belgium in this one, so I am not sad about it.
The way relative shots on goal are going, it is amazing that the USA is still even remotely in this. Hey, we just scored too! OT is turning out to be a better match than regulation... :P
I'm really curious about the following

Ixamyakxim: And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.
Softclaim, or fishing? Or something else entirely?

Ixamyakxim is currently at 6 votes (if I count correctly), so I'd like to add a bit more pressure, and hopefully get a bit more info.

So, vote Ixamyakxim
Krypsyn: It just looks incredibly scummy to me, no matter who does it. It is just incredibly anti-town, from my point of view. When i am at a loss for better suspects to vote for, I always aim my vote at the person I think is behaving int he most anti-town manner.
In other words, it is good safe vote if you find nothing else to point finger at.

Krypsyn: Also, it was that his play was different on Day 1 than it usually is, by his own admission.
What does it say to you? That he was played by different person on D1? :-)

Krypsyn: It was just noteworthy to me that you immediately jumped to his defense. It could be nothing, but I did note it.
I need to post after days of abstinence. ;-)

Krypsyn: The way relative shots on goal are going, it is amazing that the USA is still even remotely in this. Hey, we just scored too! OT is turning out to be a better match than regulation... :P
It is very entertaining overtime. Almost every OT on this World Cup was so far better than regulation.
JMich: Softclaim, or fishing? Or something else entirely?
I am guessing that there is at least one faction/group out there that has the ability to investigate targets as a group, and that Ix is a member of this group and/or knows about it somehow. So, perhaps Ix is questioning how Telika could know SirPrimalform is town, while RWarehall could also know that Telika is town. I think he wants to know how two people/groups(?) could have investigative powers, or if Telika's group has multiple people who can investigate?

Regardless, I am curious how Ix came up with the idea that groups have an investigative power. It seems like quite an assumption, or have I missed something?
I wanted to vote Ixsomething to get something but I forgot in my last post but now after JMich's vote I am just pseudovoting him until he gets chance to post.
Krypsyn: It seems like quite an assumption, or have I missed something?
Whoah, reaching I'd say.
My guess was something closer to Ix assuming RWarehall is a PR that investigated Telika, while Telika is also a PR that investigated SPF, while Ix is also a PR, thus the "multiple scans".

The group investigation though is an interesting concept, which someone else from the same group should be able to confirm or deny.
Vitek: In other words, it is good safe vote if you find nothing else to point finger at.
Anti-town behavior only help scum, so, yes, voting for people that tend to act in anti-town ways is certainly a 'safe' vote if one is working in the town's best interests.

Vitek: What does it say to you? That he was played by different person on D1? :-)
It tells me that something has changed his behavior in some way, and it is something I should keep track of. He might be scum, he might be a power role, he might have gotten interested in something said in the thread more than usual (which is what he says it is this time), or it could have nothing at all to do with the game. However, when taken in conjunction with other scummy behavior, it might mean more.

As is the case with your strong defense of him here. It means little on its own, but maybe it will mean more later on, Maybe it won't. Either way, I have at least noted it to myself.

Pre-post edit:
JMich: Whoah, reaching I'd say.
How is it reaching?

Ixamyakxim: And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans...
He is talking about a group that has a 'scan', which I interpret is his way of saying 'investigation'. How do you read it, if not like I did?

JMich: The group investigation though is an interesting concept, which someone else from the same group should be able to confirm or deny.
It is interesting, isn't it? Perhaps we just have anyone deny it if it, in fact, isn't true. No need to reveal too much if everything is on the up-and-up, after all. Same as any other role-claim, really.
Do we know the hour of deadline ?
Telika: Do we know the hour of deadline ?
No, AFP just said it would be late today, CDT. So... 6 hours or less, currently. A more definite answer (and perhaps a votecount, but I am not greedy) might be nice.
Ixamyakxim: And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans...
Krypsyn: He is talking about a group that has a 'scan', which I interpret is his way of saying 'investigation'. How do you read it, if not like I did?
Ixamyakxim: But then I'm confused? If you know BY PM that Telika is town, that stands to reason he's not in your "group" OR he's in your group but you "tested" him.
"Either you are scum and thus know that Telika is town, or you are town and have investigated Telika"

Ixamyakxim: And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.
"If you are town and investigated Telika, and Telika is town, town has multiple investigative roles, or Telika is lying. Or Telika is not town, and he's still lying"

Ixamyakxim: So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
"Why would a town lie?"

That is how I read it. After flub's comments about people not cooperating in their race chats, I don't really think there are any groups with group abilities, thus I think that we are dealing with standard scum/town factions as usual.

Pre-Post edit
Telika: Do we know the hour of deadline ?
A_Future_Pilot: Sometime near the end of the day CST.
JMich: "If you are town and investigated Telika, and Telika is town, town has multiple investigative roles, or Telika is lying. Or Telika is not town, and he's still lying"
Ahh, so you think 'group' in Ix's case means 'town'? I was assuming he meant it like faction/race. Well, that is something Ix will have to clear up ... hopefully.
Krypsyn: Anti-town behavior only help scum, so, yes, voting for people that tend to act in anti-town ways is certainly a 'safe' vote if one is working in the town's best interests.
It is not about it being anti-town. It is about it being standard behaviour of said person and you and flub wanting to vote him for it.
It actually happens quite often here and I find it mindboggling. I was victim of it as well in the past among others. Someone plays the way he always does and he is pursued for it.

Also I only wanted to mention this in one post, you were the one who started defending yourself about it and drew me into it, so I am not sure why you keep talking about strong defense on my part.
I am noting how you are turning it into him acting anti-town (which I could agree but it isn't scummy if he always does it) from you wanting to vote him for thing he is known for.