It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have any thoughts regarding JMich. He hasn't posted since the 25th.
flubbucket: Anyone have any thoughts regarding JMich. He hasn't posted since the 25th.
Work and World Cup, and has it really been that long?
Seems I'll have to take a closer look at the SPF wagon, along with the claims and softclaims we had.
Also curious about nmillar's thoughts on eldrians (sp?) about the dead people talking to them. That makes me a bit more reluctant concerning race claims, but not something I'm fully willing to drop.
He seems very ready to debunk other's ideas yet I haven't seen him really present any of his own. I have him leaning scummy for that and just generally lurking. Kinda fits how I might try to play it off if I were chosen to start as a cult leader.

I definitely could see a vote going his way.
Johnny on the spot.
Ixamyakxim: But then I'm confused? If you know BY PM that Telika is town, that stands to reason he's not in your "group" OR he's in your group but you "tested" him.
And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.
So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
I am quite lost in your post?
What is scan?
And you think he should allow SPF to get lynched even if he knows he is on our team? Why?

RWarehall: He seems very ready to debunk other's ideas yet I haven't seen him really present any of his own. I have him leaning scummy for that and just generally lurking. Kinda fits how I might try to play it off if I were chosen to start as a cult leader.

I definitely could see a vote going his way.
I share this sentiment.
flubbucket: Johnny on the spot.
Yep, there is it. I felt so alone without it. It is that JMich scummy vibe I have grown so used to...
Posting the wagon history in case there is something in it :

nmillar: Unvote nmillar, vote SirPrimalform. Because voting for oneself is frowned upon, and SirPrimalform is almost always the bad guy.
flubbucket: I will also say I think there is a cult at work more than a mafia clan. I have no evidence only a nagging suspicion which I can't seem to shake. I have a sinking feeling the cult leader could have a level of immunity or some way to continue at least in the early stages. However I will vote because the laissez faire attitude of SirPrimalform has me concerned he could be the bad guy. 1) not contributing even though there has been much analyze 2) not posting since June 23rd

Vote: SirPrimalform
Robbeasy: Although I have been almost as slack as SPF when it comes to posting this game (I can only apologise, upheavals at work!)..

I am also going to

vote SirPrimalForm

mainly because i refuse to let another day slip by without a lynch, and his lack of input is as good a reason as any
Red_Baron: Glad to see that others (CSPVG) agree with my vote on Ixamyakxim - I still consider him the best target, but clearly its not bringing the lynch any closer with just two votes.

Another option for a lynch is flubbucket, primarily due to day 1 behavior and the latest revelations he made, where a lynch could go ways to confirm it and bring some solid facts.

SPF: Hmm it would be a lurker vote, but I was willing to do that on day 1 to get a lynch (though circumstances was different (given the replacement)). Still its been forever since I've seen a post by him - followed by JMich and P1na whom are both fairly silent as well.

Of those the current votes is going towards SPF - So while I prefer lxamyakxim, I have to agree we need a lynch, SPF is more likely (given current votes) to be lynched and given the lack of activity - not a bad target.

So in the interest of lynching: Unvote - Vote SirPrimalForm

The exciting part now will be how many of our lurkers will notice the deadline - and how they react.
flubbucket: My apologies. He cleared up something with that post.
Krypsyn: Yeah, the sound of subtext was rather deafening. ;)

And, it looks like my vote is going to come full circle, as there is a better choice for lynch now:

Unvote: nmillar
Vote: SirPrimalform
Ixamyakxim: Wow this is happening quickly! Is this how it usually plays out? Still think Darko inadvertently "spilled the beans" about having a knowledge of a "cult" quicktopic but I can certainly get on board culling a solid lurker.

Unvote Darko

Vote SirPrimalForms
RWarehall: Unvote
Vote SirPrimalForm

Had to do my due diligence...
Let's see...
Posts protesting that he isn't evil and not evil in most games.
Posts all games talking about how behind he is.
Post claiming to have read up and saying there isn't much to analyze.
A post going after 01kipper for the 5foote pile on.
Post going after Ixam for voting for someone with more votes.
Only really semi-redeemable action was joining the Flub lynch bandwagon.
(and by that I mean, helping town get a lynch, not addressing the choice of Flub)

Strong lurking credentials, not much if any insight provided, only semi-pro town action was joining in on the failed day 1 lynch. Acceptable candidate for lynching, maybe a little too much protesting to not be evil gives me some hope we might have a scum. Not sure how this works with the cult theory. I don't get cult leader vibes, but if the theory of cult starting with two, could be the second, maybe.
DarkoD13: Meh.
Unvote flubbucket
Vote SirPrimalForm
Y'know I could mud sling and obfuscate or I could try and actually do something.

Unvote:SirPrimalform

Vote: JMich
Great, so Telika just cleared primal - great. He is still lurker/inactive. But voting for a town is not the purpose.

I still want to vote for Ixamyakxim as he is in my optic by far the best suspect. Followed somewhat by Vitek, whom I must agree isn't really giving much at all.

Flubbucket - Well same reasons as last I stated them.

We could of course go for other inactive players - P1na and JMich. But for now my vote is back on Ixamyakxim in the hopes that others will agree with my sentiments about him.

I'll check the thread regularly to see where this goes - I really would like to avoid a no-lynch this time around.

unvote vote Ixamyakxim
My vote needs a home. I am torn between JMich and Ixamyakxim. That JMich stayed quiet for nearly a week, then posted not even 10 minutes after his named was mentioned is highly suspicious. It is the sort of thing a nefarious lurker might do on reflex, but it could also be coincidence. Ixamyakxim has been said a few things that I have found a bit suspicious, but it could just be the way he is wording things or which points he is deciding to dwell on that is the problem.

At this point, I think we would learn more from a Ixamyakxim lynch than a JMich lynch, so:

Vote: Ixamyakxim
Krypsyn: My vote needs a home. I am torn between JMich and Ixamyakxim. That JMich stayed quiet for nearly a week, then posted not even 10 minutes after his named was mentioned is highly suspicious. It is the sort of thing a nefarious lurker might do on reflex, but it could also be coincidence. Ixamyakxim has been said a few things that I have found a bit suspicious, but it could just be the way he is wording things or which points he is deciding to dwell on that is the problem.
I would agree with you but it is also the thing that he does in almost every single game he plays. He stays quiet until directly asked or mentioned. Feel free to check older games for it if you like. Flub even FoSed him for that reason in previous games already. One would think he would learn.
Unvote
Vote Ixamyakxim
Vitek: I would agree with you but it is also the thing that he does in almost every single game he plays. He stays quiet until directly asked or mentioned. Feel free to check older games for it if you like. Flub even FoSed him for that reason in previous games already. One would think he would learn.
I presume you are talking about JMich. I totally agree, which is why early on I was saying that this is the first game JMich had not been pinging my scumdar hard. After all, he was pretty active the first Day (at least for him). However, I just hate it when folks are gone with no explanation, then pop up the second their name is mentioned. Even if I know their playing history, as I do with JMich, I still feel compelled to vote for them because it just hits me so hard with scumminess. Just because they acted ina scummiy way previously and turned up town, it doesn't mean they are not scum this time while playing that way.

In fact, because JMich acted differently early on, it makes me feel like he might have changed his play for some reason, but then lapsed back into his normal rhythm. It makes me wonder what was different this time around to change his posting style.

Yes, it is mostly conjecture and speculation, but it is the best place I can find for my vote at present. I tend to always want my vote to be somewhere. You[ can go back and check my earlier games for proof if you like. ;)
Krypsyn: It makes me wonder what was different this time around to change his posting style.
Rule 11. There was the chance to speak a bit more, and work from there. But that was also ignored after a bit, so back to few interesting discussions.

Current voting reasons though are quite interesting.

Back for a bit longer after the extra time.
EBWOP

Heh... was too distracted by the BEL - USA EC game. I didn't even remember that I voted for Ix instead of JMich (I went back and forth a bit on it, actually). Interesting you would defend JMich, Vitek, when I didn't even place a vote on him...

I will say the speculation and conjecture comment works as well for my vote on Ix as it would have for JMich. So, that part of the post still makes sense.

(waits for time to tick down to double post...)

Oh, JMich saved me some time, goodie.