It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay then.

Unvote: SirPrimalform

To get SPF out of the danger zone, and give Telika some time to post details.
Unvote: SirPrimalForm
I find RWarehall's attempt to find justification for what was obviously just attempt to get responsibility-free lynch on someone who doesn't play at all quite concerning.
Personally, I'm getting a little sick of people calling other people's actions concerning while providing no real attempt at useful insight concerning. We still have time left.
Vote Vitek
That's it, I'm done with you Telika. Every time you do something I find slightly scummy I question it, I toss a vote your way or consider doing it and I get just a little bit of reassurance from you or others to back off. But this is too much

You jump in at the 11th hour and expect us to believe you have some magic anytime direct line to the host seer power that you use to bring a lynch back from the brink?

And the only result is going to be another day without a lynch

Unvote SirPrimal

Vote Telika
Actually I would agree with your sentiment, except... (sorry to drop another bomb). For the sake of actually getting something done today...

I know for a fact per mod PM that Telika is town. That is why I backed off at Telika's request.
Unvote SirPrimalform
I thought we were 14, not 17. That's a lot of inactive people.

Back to the no-lynch then.
Vote flub
RWarehall: I know for a fact per mod PM that Telika is town. That is why I backed off at Telika's request.
But then I'm confused? If you know BY PM that Telika is town, that stands to reason he's not in your "group" OR he's in your group but you "tested" him.

And if you "tested" him, and he's in your group then your group has multiple scans, or Telika is lying. Or he's not in your group and he's still lying.

So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
Ixamyakxim: So question for Telika: Why are you lying about your scan? And why are you acting in a way that is going to give us another day without a lynch?
I'm currently middle in a real-life legal issue (exchanging mails right now), so I don't feel extremely playful, so I'll be very short.

1) I am not lying about SPF and my info.

2) I prefer no lynch than a straightforward mislynch. Anyway, we even already have its wagon to analyse.

3) Rwarehall's thing is a complete surprise.
*shrug* I got nothing
To make it clear...the reason Telika was looked at was because of the useful incite and how much of it. Knowing Telika could be relied upon seemed useful and knowing if we were being played equally useful. I'm assuming that even if there are cults, had Telika been recruited at that moment, the investigation should have revealed that. Doesn't necessarily mean he is safe in the future. While I think lynching is a useful thing for town, lynching a known townie would be idiotic.

We still have time for a lynch...
Telika: 2) I prefer no lynch than a straightforward mislynch. Anyway, we even already have its wagon to analyse.
I actually agree here. Lynching is the most powerful and direct ability that town is guaranteed to have, however it should be used with the goal of getting information (no matter how little). The wagon on SirPrimalform, even if it doesn't result in a lynch, has at least given us a lot more information from the two reveals. Lynch or not, i think we are much better off with a no-lynch Today (if it happens that way) than we were with the non-informative fizzle of a no-lynch Yesterday.
To be fair, I'm not really sure how much we gain from the so-called bandwagon except that there are only about half of us really serious about looking for a lynch. I am a little worried that if this is a cult game, two no-lynches is a really bad start. Means we are looking at a minimum of 3 cultists and quite possibly 4 by the end of today.
Okay been chauffeuring daughter from here to BFE and I just finished reading all this.

Just so I'm clear, we have intel stating Telika and SirPrimalform are cleared townies is that correct??
Yes, I have information that Telika is a townie. That being the case, makes his intel about SirPrimalForm reliable as well. (At least I can think of no reason a townie would lie to defend someone like this)