It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Wow this is happening quickly! Is this how it usually plays out? ......<snip>......
Therein lies the main reason for deadlines.
Ixamyakxim: Wow this is happening quickly! Is this how it usually plays out?
In bad games with bad playing, yes.
Unvote
Vote SirPrimalForm

Had to do my due diligence...
Let's see...
Posts protesting that he isn't evil and not evil in most games.
Posts all games talking about how behind he is.
Post claiming to have read up and saying there isn't much to analyze.
A post going after 01kipper for the 5foote pile on.
Post going after Ixam for voting for someone with more votes.
Only really semi-redeemable action was joining the Flub lynch bandwagon.
(and by that I mean, helping town get a lynch, not addressing the choice of Flub)

Strong lurking credentials, not much if any insight provided, only semi-pro town action was joining in on the failed day 1 lynch. Acceptable candidate for lynching, maybe a little too much protesting to not be evil gives me some hope we might have a scum. Not sure how this works with the cult theory. I don't get cult leader vibes, but if the theory of cult starting with two, could be the second, maybe.
That's silly lynch.
SPF isn't lurking he is obviously just missing. He is lurking in the same way as 5foote, Ishoot4lolz, alisarabi or Dustfinger did.
What will we gain from lynch of missing player?
It makes little sense to me.
Are you suggesting we'd be better off with a second "No lynch?". If this is a cult, we could all be turned before we even lynch anybody!
Meh.
Unvote flubbucket
Vote SirPrimalForm
Okay, let's go :

SPF is town.

Switch to another target.
I've always liked cmdr/P1na myself (reasons in past posts).

Why are you so sure Telika?
I know it. Per official PM.
Telika: I know it. Per official PM.
did the PM accidentally tell you who others are town also? (it might be helpful....)
Well, if my counting is right, it's too late now.
DarkoD13: Well, if my counting is right, it's too late now.
Well done.
Telika: Well done.
For what? For his casting the hammer vote (if it is, I haven't double checked)? For his counting skills? Or for the lateness in your reveal (because, seriously, there is enough fault to go around if you are telling the truth about your PM).
I only count 8 votes. We need details now. Can we be sure your information hasn't changed for example if a cult has recruited...
If no lynch yet, then ok.

Can't type now. Be back in 20min or so.