It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Krypsyn: Now, I need to get another shot of bourbon, I think I might be sobering up...
A bourbon drinker! I can trust a bourbon drinker!

I know after initial lurking I ended up trusting Nmillar a bit more after the last post or so. I'll let Nmillar's implied subforum post if they think we need to turn our radars back in that direction.

I know my initial "gut" feeling was to give P1na (and you Krypsun!) a "pass" on early voting / interaction. I know I sort of lacked in participation after I joined the game late to soak in the most current stuff - and I'm giving P1na the benefit of the doubt that he's doing the same. Primal Form IS actually on my radar because 1) EXTREME lurking and 2) my personal pet peeve of "real life" absence

I'm also excusing Red Baron so far because I'm assuming his "two week absence" is a joke intended to provoke response. I mean really, two weeks? At least I hope it is because I actually had a bunch of faith that the Baron was town. Please please Baron come in and say you weren't serious about that after a day or two!
Well, I am serious in the regard that I will be traveling around for almost two weeks - and as such cannot be hundred procent certain as to the Internet connection. However the odds should favor that the hotels will offer Wifi and that I thus can keep active :)
But no joke, would be a rather odd way of provoking a response if one didn't actually mean it. A much more effective way I discovered in an earlier game, is to state that one wants to lynch the person most likely to give information, based upon the current knowledge of the game. Created quite a discussion (funny thing; I am considering somewhat the same with flubbucket, though there he also had the benefit of being suspicious and oddly supported by lxamyakxim).
Krypsyn: Nmillar only posted to say that he had forgetten about the thread. Yay?
I've actually posted 3 times since then, with a decent contribution to the argument about people staying anonymous in their quicktopic threads, but let's not let that get in the way of a nice bandwagon vote, eh?
Okay, yeah. Deadline july 1st. So indeed close.

Unvote CSPVG. Vote Flubbucket.

Many shady things, on top of which : how reluctant he is to investigate these scummy practices within his quicktopic (how can i how can i i cannot even adress people directly it's impossible next subject).

At no point he strikes me as town wanting to find out who the scum are.
Dearest Moderator

When is the deadline again?

Kindest regards
nmillar: I've actually posted 3 times since then, with a decent contribution to the argument about people staying anonymous in their quicktopic threads, but let's not let that get in the way of a nice bandwagon vote, eh?
In is true, you have posted three times since you returned. I don't see youdirectly mention anyone you think is especially scummy or townish in any of them. The first (569) is a throw away tongue-and-cheek comment about when and how you may or may not post again. The next (571) is asking if someone is fishing, which is just redirecting the argument. The last (581) is just suggesting things that people in flub's quicktopic may have done or may do in the future.

In none of these did I detect any real amount scum hunting or analysis of what others have said. I suppose accusing Telika of fishing for roles in flub's group could be considered by implication? So, could I get your confirmation that you think Telika is acting in a scummy fashion? Do you think he is scum?
Krypsyn: In none of these did I detect any real amount scum hunting or analysis of what others have said. I suppose accusing Telika of fishing for roles in flub's group could be considered by implication? So, could I get your confirmation that you think Telika is acting in a scummy fashion? Do you think he is scum?
Fishing for information like this is inherently scummy, so by association, Telika does indeed earn scum points for that. I also find it odd that Telika and flubbucket are spending so much time on this argument - I would have thought Telika would have learnt his lesson from previous games about irrelevant arguments (to be fair, I instigated most of these in previous games).

You also earn yourself scum points for what appears to be bandwagon voting.

So, in summary, scum points for you, flubbucket and Telika, and I would happily vote for any of these. If this was a traditional mafia game, I'd be shouting from the rooftops about how, "this is your mafia right here", but I still believe we're in a cult game, so it's not as straight forward as that.
nmillar: You also earn yourself scum points for what appears to be bandwagon voting.
I have made no secret that I want a lynch today; ceteris paribus, I think failing to lynch someone is the most anti-town practice possible.

nmillar: So, in summary, scum points for you, flubbucket and Telika, and I would happily vote for any of these. If this was a traditional mafia game, I'd be shouting from the rooftops about how, "this is your mafia right here", but I still believe we're in a cult game, so it's not as straight forward as that.
Sweet, so if you think one of us is scum, then why not vote for one of us? We only have one more day to make a lynch happen, or do you think town is better off without a lynch Today?
Krypsyn: Sweet, so if you think one of us is scum, then why not vote for one of us? We only have one more day to make a lynch happen, or do you think town is better off without a lynch Today?
There's still a few hours left; I'll wait and see where the voting leans towards and try and make my vote a useful one, rather than waste it on somebody who could potentially get no more votes today.
nmillar: There's still a few hours left; I'll wait and see where the voting leans towards and try and make my vote a useful one, rather than waste it on somebody who could potentially get no more votes today.
Bullshit. You are just trying to hedge your bets. There is no rule that says you have to keep your vote on someone after you place it (unless you have different rules than is usual?). There is nothing anti-town about putting your vote on someone you believe is scummy; in fact I think it is possible the most pro-town action available to any player. The fact that you just want to 'wait and see' just screams scummy fence-sitting to me. If everyone acts they way you are now, then it will end up as a no lynch as everyone waits for someone else to take the first step. Come on, stick your neck out, go on the record and pick someone to vote for while there is still time for others to note your vote and act accordingly.
nmillar: There's still a few hours left; I'll wait and see where the voting leans towards and try and make my vote a useful one, rather than waste it on somebody who could potentially get no more votes today.
Krypsyn: Bullshit. You are just trying to hedge your bets. There is no rule that says you have to keep your vote on someone after you place it (unless you have different rules than is usual?). There is nothing anti-town about putting your vote on someone you believe is scummy; in fact I think it is possible the most pro-town action available to any player. The fact that you just want to 'wait and see' just screams scummy fence-sitting to me. If everyone acts they way you are now, then it will end up as a no lynch as everyone waits for someone else to take the first step. Come on, stick your neck out, go on the record and pick someone to vote for while there is still time for others to note your vote and act accordingly.
Alright, vote nmillar - seems like the most likely opportunity to avoid another no lynch.

Love you. xxx
nmillar: Alright, vote nmillar - seems like the most likely opportunity to avoid another no lynch.

Love you. xxx
Dammit, and here I was hoping you would vote for me so I could vote for myself. Ruining my fun. :(

Hrrmm...

Unvote: nmillar

I need to process this; I actually hadn't expected you to vote for yourself. I had responses for had you voted for me, Telika, or flubbucket, but this didn't cross my mind at all. Perhaps it should have...
nmillar: Alright, vote nmillar - seems like the most likely opportunity to avoid another no lynch.

Love you. xxx
Krypsyn: Dammit, and here I was hoping you would vote for me so I could vote for myself. Ruining my fun. :(

Hrrmm...

Unvote: nmillar

I need to process this; I actually hadn't expected you to vote for yourself. I had responses for had you voted for me, Telika, or flubbucket, but this didn't cross my mind at all. Perhaps it should have...
Well, you can have a good think about that while I go and play 5-a-side football (or soccer). Will check back in a couple of hours.
... and it's processed:

Vote: nmillar

Initially, voting for yourself seemed like a pro-town action. You know, falling on your sword and all that? But, the more I thought about it, the more it seems to be extremely anti-town. If you are lynched, by voting for yourself you have left town with less information than we might have had if you had singled out another player to vote for. Sure, we know that you feel Telika, flubbucket, and myself are scummy, but we don't know who you feel is the most scummy. At this point, the only person you have definitively singled out as a worthy lynch target is yourself (which obviously helps pro-town analysis very little).

So, besides the three of us, is there anyone else you feel is especially scummy? Is there anyone you believe is behaving especially pro-town? If you are indeed scum trying to get out of this situation by goving up as little information as possible, I would seek to avoid that potential eventually and gather your thoughts for posterity.

Pre-post edit:

nmillar: Well, you can have a good think about that while I go and play 5-a-side football (or soccer). Will check back in a couple of hours
Nah, didn't take me that long at all. Less than the 10 minutes I was required to wait to post (which you have truncated, thanks). I make decisions pretty fast. ;)
I hate to bandwagon jump, but I'd hate more to once again not lynch. That said, nmillar is very lurky. No direct comments, not much evaluation. If this were a cult game I'd expect a cultist early on just to ride the wave, not make many enemies and post just enough. Nmillar passes 2 of the 3 tests, fails on the posting enough. Still enough to see him as a solid candidate in my book,
Unvote
Vote nmillar