It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: To be honest, I feel like I've been over-participating because I am bored, but the most scummy thing to me is voting for bad reasons.

I agree that people who have been participating leave more info which can bite them in the ass as opposed to the lurkers.

Maybe I am wrong about amok, maybe not. I'll change my vote if there's a good reason to do so, or if my vote is needed to bring this day to a close.
Well, to the first one, bad reasons tend to be the most annoying of things, especially when you have to defend. It's hardest on Day 1 because you can't really defend yourself from them, especially not without having the whole thing thrown back at you. It tends to pull away from your attention to the game too.

As for your second point...yes, very much so. ESPECIALLY for Day 1, since you can't really tell who is really lurking, and who just doesn't have a lot to offer during the day.

====

I have to admit, I don't really have a target that I would lean to one way or the other. I've spent a lot more time looking at the Cult vs. Mafia arguments and honestly, I feel like that was a distraction. It kinda puts Telika and Flubb towards the top of my list for all of the speculation that they went on about cults with. The fact that everyone's voiced at least something of a comment on it shows that it's been the one thing that's seeped into everything that has been talked about this Day...in fact it's been the big thing that's been talked about.

To cast a vote though, I'm choosing to vote for the one person who pushed the conversation a bit deeper then it needed to go. Someone who chose to start asking about possible recruitment, how they would play, something that felt like it was to draw the conversation as much to it as possible.

Vote Telika
SirPrimalform: You see town behaviour from the town and therefore aren't in favour of lynching it? Excellent.
I meant from flub. :-)
I'd be perfectly fine with a flub or IShoot4lolz lynch (unless AFP has managed to find a replacement for the latter).
A bit less fine with a Telika lynch. I can totally see him getting a bit too excited at the idea of a cult since he's said in the past that he's mostly interested in the mechanics of mafia games.
Is tomorrow the deadline? Can we have a vote count?
SirPrimalform: You see town behaviour from the town and therefore aren't in favour of lynching it? Excellent.
Vitek: I meant from flub. :-)
Aww, I thought you had come up with a breakthrough in town strategy - don't lynch town. :)
That would make this so much easier. Could you imagine if all we needed to do was "Vote Scum" and if we get a majority, one would randomly die. I guess in this case it would read " Vote Not-Town". AFP, can we have that option?
RWarehall: That would make this so much easier. Could you imagine if all we needed to do was "Vote Scum" and if we get a majority, one would randomly die. I guess in this case it would read " Vote Not-Town". AFP, can we have that option?
Sorry, no can-do. Good idea though ;)

As for you Amok...the edit elves are coming. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
RWarehall: That would make this so much easier. Could you imagine if all we needed to do was "Vote Scum" and if we get a majority, one would randomly die. I guess in this case it would read " Vote Not-Town". AFP, can we have that option?
A_Future_Pilot: Sorry, no can-do. Good idea though ;)

As for you Amok...the edit elves are coming. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
whimper....
Okay, trying to post again - after being told by GOG that I couldn't post a quick post? :S

Anyway here goes nothing:

DarkoD13: I'd be perfectly fine with a flub or IShoot4lolz lynch (unless AFP has managed to find a replacement for the latter).
A bit less fine with a Telika lynch. I can totally see him getting a bit too excited at the idea of a cult since he's said in the past that he's mostly interested in the mechanics of mafia games.
The voting for the absentee might be a way to both comply with the no-lynch and the risk of taking out someone based on very little information (I expect a flood of info to come for the next day).

But if just feels wrong to vote based upon such a reason and its not really the soundest strategy either, just to vote for the one not here :S Still my only other alternative would be flubbucket and that would again be on shaky ground as to reasoning. So yea,

vote IShoot4lolz (at least until/unless he gets replaced)
I do apologise for my long absence, but must explain that I have been busy studying for an exam, so I hope you will forgive me.

As to our current situation, I'm assuming the lynch will be in a few hours time, so it's best if we decide on a lynch. IShoot4lolz does seem like quite a sensible lynch, what with his lack of activity (as if I am one to talk in this regard).

For now I'll simply Unvote: Ixamyakxim, but withhold my vote for the moment, until we are a little closer to the deadline.

Lastly, Amok has been a very bad dog. Editing your post, sir, however it came about, is unacceptable. Then again, I may just want to see a beat down occur.

Red_Baron: He's a marvelous companion, during the day time that is. When he wakes me up at four in the morning to have a snack, not so much.
Do we have a specific time for the deadline? Or is it just some time today?
It will be the end of the day...so probably about 9ish CST. I'll get a votecount up soon as well.
The Arbiter rises from his seat once again. "Ladies and gentlemen, you have but a short time left to decide who will be the first to die. Choose wisely, my friends. You must be unified to defeat this evil!

The current votes are as follows:

Robbeasy has 2 votes (cast by nmillar, flubbucket)
amok has 2 votes (cast by Dustfinger87, cmdr_flashheart)
Vitek has 1 vote (cast by IShoot4lolz)
flubbucket has 3 votes (cast by Robbeasy, DarkoD13, amok)
TwilightBard has 2 votes (cast by Vitek, Ixamyakxim)
cmdr_flashheart has 1 vote (RWarehall)
Ixamyakxim has 1 vote (cast by SirPrimalform)
CSPVG has 1 vote (cast by Telika)
Telika has 1 vote (cast by TwilightBard)
IShoot4lolz has 1 vote (cast by Red_Baron)"

When the Arbiter had finished speaking a dark figure detached itself from the shadows in the corner. It sneaked through the crowd, unbeknownst to the councilmen in the midst of their discussion. The small figure came up behind Amok, then suddenly dove onto his back, stabbing him repeatedly with a small syringe. Amok collapsed to the ground and the figure threw back his hood.

"The Edit Elves are not to be trifled with!" He called aloud to the assembly. "You have once again been warned!" He then vanished in a flash of smoke.

After several hours Amok sat up groggily. "Wha- what happened?" he asked. His fellow councilmen simply shook their heads. "You had it coming, really." They say.

With 17 alive it will take 9 to lynch. If no lynch is reached, day 1 will end TONIGHT at 9PM CST (Or thereabouts).
Post edited June 03, 2014 by A_Future_Pilot
A_Future_Pilot: ...
Too many amok votes! :D
A_Future_Pilot: The Arbiter rises from his seat once again. "Ladies and gentlemen, you have but a short time left to decide who will be the first to die. Choose wisely, my friends. You must be unified to defeat this evil!

The current votes are as follows:

Robbeasy has 2 votes (cast by nmillar, flubbucket)
amok has 2 votes (cast by Dustfinger87, cmdr_flashheart)
Vitek has 1 vote (cast by IShoot4lolz)
flubbucket has 3 votes (cast by Robbeasy, DarkoD13, amok)
01kipper has 1 vote (cast by SirPrimalform)<-----------------------
TwilightBard has 3 votes (cast by Vitek, amok, Ixamyakxim)
cmdr_flashheart has 1 vote (RWarehall)
Ixamyakxim has 1 vote (cast by SirPrimalform)<--------------------------
CSPVG has 1 vote (cast by Telika)
Telika has 1 vote (cast by TwilightBard)
IShoot4lolz has 1 vote (cast by Red_Baron)"

<snip>