It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I meant, maybe I am wrong about you. Stupid, scary edit elves.
WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened there?

I copy-pastad my post into a new one, waited until the commander posted his and it has overwritten my old one? My old post was eaten by the new one?

..... I am afraid of the edit elves....
The question I ask, why all this Flub love cmdr_flashheart? This exchange makes it look like you are trying to protect him. Now, I think I have this right (granted there could be added information for select people) but the only players who know each other would be scum. Let's just say to me jumping on Amok for trying to get something going against Flub seems to serve only one of two purposes.

1) Create dissension so no one gets voted out.
2) Protect Flub from lynching.

Either way, you are looking scummier in my book. I'd change my vote, but I'm already voting for you.
RWarehall: The question I ask, why all this Flub love cmdr_flashheart? This exchange makes it look like you are trying to protect him. Now, I think I have this right (granted there could be added information for select people) but the only players who know each other would be scum. Let's just say to me jumping on Amok for trying to get something going against Flub seems to serve only one of two purposes.

Either way, you are looking scummier in my book. I'd change my vote, but I'm already voting for you.
Amok had 2 votes already before I voted for him, as did many other players, so me voting for him doesn't cause dissension.

Flub had 2 votes for him as well, and mine was not yet counted. So yeah, where is the dissension?

I don't understand why you assumed that Flub was off the hook just because I voted for amok; since Flub has been acting like a distraction, it makes sense to me to vote for someone who has acted scummy, but not in a "too scummy to scum" way.

I think that there may be a cult in this game, so I think it makes sense to me to go for someone who might be a leader; players who are acting in a too scummy to be scum way might not have such a role.
RWarehall: The question I ask, why all this Flub love cmdr_flashheart? This exchange makes it look like you are trying to protect him. Now, I think I have this right (granted there could be added information for select people) but the only players who know each other would be scum. Let's just say to me jumping on Amok for trying to get something going against Flub seems to serve only one of two purposes.

cmdr_flashheart: Amok had 2 votes already before I voted for him, as did many other players, so me voting for him doesn't cause dissension.

Flub had 2 votes for him as well, and mine was not yet counted. So yeah, where is the dissension?

I don't understand why you assumed that Flub was off the hook just because I voted for amok; since Flub has been acting like a distraction, it makes sense to me to vote for someone who has acted scummy, but not in a "too scummy to scum" way.

I think that there may be a cult in this game, so I think it makes sense to me to go for someone who might be a leader; players who are acting in a too scummy to be scum way might not have such a role.
so, in the two days that are left - have you got any insight into who the cult leader may be so that we can vote for him? or do we try to get enough votes to kill off the 'distraction' - unless you want 'the distraction' to stay? (for whatever reason)

or do you think I am the cult leader.... why I am then trying to string up my own distraction?
cmdr_flashheart: Amok had 2 votes already before I voted for him, as did many other players, so me voting for him doesn't cause dissension.

amok: so, in the two days that are left - have you got any insight into who the cult leader may be so that we can vote for him? or do we try to get enough votes to kill off the 'distraction' - unless you want 'the distraction' to stay? (for whatever reason)

or do you think I am the cult leader.... why I am then trying to string up my own distraction?
Because the rules of a cult game allow the CL to replenish cult numbers. Also, it's not like the distractions get a free pass afterwards.

What' seemed like a bad sign to me is that you decided to vote after a reason to suspect you was given. But like I said, it would be nice to see what others have to say about that.
cmdr_flashheart: [...] What' seemed like a bad sign to me is that you decided to vote after a reason to suspect you was given. [...]
In fear of evoking the edit elves again - I still do not see this reason....
So far I have seen usual town behaviour from town so I am not in favour of lynching him.
I don't know why amok has second most votes, so unless I learn it, I won't support it. Can someone point me toward it?
Vitek: So far I have seen usual town behaviour from town so I am not in favour of lynching him.
I don't know why amok has second most votes, so unless I learn it, I won't support it. Can someone point me toward it?
Yes, read this post by Telika in which there's a part about the idea of being "too scummy to be scum", or "he did it on purpose". The reason this is important is because this concept has been used to distract players up till now.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post285

Then I said this,
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post301

Then, amok voted for Flub.

It would be nice to know what someone not too close to the argument thinks, though.
hah, I did not even notice that you liked to my old post there. Fair enough.

not the reason why I changed my vote, though, that is as I have given before.

Before the edit elves kill me, here is my scum list:

Flub
Commander
the Bard
+ someone...

I think there is 4 scum in this game, I hope no cult.
cmdr_flashheart: It would be nice to know what someone not too close to the argument thinks, though.
Honestly I don't think either of them have really done anything to warrant suspicion - I think it's a case of too much speculation on too little information, as well as a lot of people "lying low" so the ones that stick their head out get it placed neatly on the block. I also feel like you're on the "up and up" as it were Commander but I wish more of the lurkers would chime in!

The only one I DO slightly worry about (but again I'm probably now guilty of the same "gut hunches" and speculation I was previously lamenting!) is Tellika, who manages to throw out a lot of manipulative type stuff that could be turned on people later, but has done so without garnering a single sniff of interest. If there is a mafia I worry he might be the one going out to target others - because if there isn't a large group behind him it's hard to believe he'd be able to sort of "poison the waters" around a few people without getting any attention.
To be honest, I feel like I've been over-participating because I am bored, but the most scummy thing to me is voting for bad reasons.

I agree that people who have been participating leave more info which can bite them in the ass as opposed to the lurkers.

Maybe I am wrong about amok, maybe not. I'll change my vote if there's a good reason to do so, or if my vote is needed to bring this day to a close.
Ah bam, well transformations certainly makes transportation easier.

Anyway glad to see a whole bunch of the usual names, even with the attempt to disguise yourself (changing avatars) :P

But yea, I read this whole thing before I knew who I replaced (AFP didn't write it to me beforehand :D) so I was fair curious and somewhat disappointed that the previous owner of my clothes hadn't made some impact. But hey, Vitek joined so that makes up for it.

CSPVG: Tired because my Great Dane woke me up for time for, respectively: the bathroom, an attempt at sleeping on the lounge couch, a twenty minute midnight snack, and another bathroom break.

Will attempt to post something later, when I'm feeling less awful.
Yea :D Great danes are the best - my own is sleeping right next to me, after having eaten half of the buns I took home from a birthday party (they were meant for me :P)

Telika: (To give you an idea : In the previous game, a player claimed to be an old disabled lady in a wheelchair, and we had no mean to know if it was true. Turned out it was. In the same game, another player claimed to be a dog, and some of us, including me, believed him. It was a total lie. So, see what I mean ?)

ANYWAY back to the game. I am still hoping for more answers to my question. Who is expecting killers, who is expecting cultists, in this game ?
If you are refering to my role, I don't believe I was in a wheelchair, I was fairly fragile though.

amok: Off course there are no St.Bernhard's in space, that would be silly and pointless.

However, I am Laika III, a possibly part-husky and part-terrier mongrel

WOOF!
Oh the humor :D

------------------------------------ Back to considerations ------------------

As of post 140 I am seeing a scenario where the mafia is in every faction and thus can influence them all - but in seperate talks. So one faction might talk during the day and be influenced by a mafia member and so forth. If we are dealing with cults or not, I'll leave aside - even if wording might indicate it, as Vitek mentioned it can also be the standard setting.

Other notes:
Someone commented/mentioned scales / scaly before that the argonian race was revealed -> linked - It appears likely given the way it was written?

Ixamyakxim: -snip-
The only one I DO slightly worry about (but again I'm probably now guilty of the same "gut hunches" and speculation I was previously lamenting!) is Tellika, who manages to throw out a lot of manipulative type stuff that could be turned on people later, but has done so without garnering a single sniff of interest.-snip-
Well, it is his usual pattern, but then again I argued against meta in another game. Still certain players are more consistent in behaviour than others.

As for other more recent discussions: I see little to no reason for voting amok, as I have concluded that he is an expert in making himself appear scummy, even when he might not be. Still no long term protection, but not enough for a vote yet.

flubbucket appears the most solid one, of the current day one options - assuming he is town trying to get himself lynched it would help us and if he is scum trying to be lynched I am somewhat puzzled as to how it would place us in more danger to lynch him.

My primary concern for the lynch is our factions, where we are lynching before knowing who belongs to which faction, which might have an impact on the votes. Still with the clear indication of infiltration one can't take factions on the face value at any rate - guess my point is that factions is more of a vote changer, than a needed concern at the moment for the day one vote - one babbled sentence right there.

Also good to see some new people and it sounds like an interesting setup - can't wait to see it all unfold.

cmdr_flashheart: thats why lurkers go under the radar, and towns who participate are more in danger. Participants is required to win though and for scum to influence the vote. So making strict conclusions upon who is who on the level of activity is a tough job - as both a lurking and an active strategy is options for scum and ton alike. Purposely lurking does count as scummy in my book though :9
Vitek: So far I have seen usual town behaviour from town so I am not in favour of lynching him.
You see town behaviour from the town and therefore aren't in favour of lynching it? Excellent.
cmdr_flashheart: It would be nice to know what someone not too close to the argument thinks, though.
Ixamyakxim: Honestly I don't think either of them have really done anything to warrant suspicion - I think it's a case of too much speculation on too little information, as well as a lot of people "lying low" so the ones that stick their head out get it placed neatly on the block. I also feel like you're on the "up and up" as it were Commander but I wish more of the lurkers would chime in!

The only one I DO slightly worry about (but again I'm probably now guilty of the same "gut hunches" and speculation I was previously lamenting!) is Tellika, who manages to throw out a lot of manipulative type stuff that could be turned on people later, but has done so without garnering a single sniff of interest. If there is a mafia I worry he might be the one going out to target others - because if there isn't a large group behind him it's hard to believe he'd be able to sort of "poison the waters" around a few people without getting any attention.
Good points in this post.

cmdr_flashheart: To be honest, I feel like I've been over-participating because I am bored, but the most scummy thing to me is voting for bad reasons.

I agree that people who have been participating leave more info which can bite them in the ass as opposed to the lurkers.

Maybe I am wrong about amok, maybe not. I'll change my vote if there's a good reason to do so, or if my vote is needed to bring this day to a close.
Same here. More good points to think about.