It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My, my, I haven't posted in 5 days?
That's maybe my personal record.
Sorry, I had some important stuff going on this week.
There is still someting left to do on Monday but it doesn't demand too much of my time anymore.

Have anyone done something that warrant certain lynch in last several days? It would ease my job. :-)
Vitek: My, my, I haven't posted in 5 days?
That's maybe my personal record.
Sorry, I had some important stuff going on this week.
There is still someting left to do on Monday but it doesn't demand too much of my time anymore.

Have anyone done something that warrant certain lynch in last several days? It would ease my job. :-)
yes. I think you should vote Vitek for excessive lurking. Very scummy!
A_Future_Pilot: IShoot4lolz
DarkoD13: Is he still in the game?
He should be...I sent him a PM. (Hopefully he is, cause I still haven't found a replacement for Dustfinger :/)
Yes, yes, sorry my fellow council members, I have been away, attending to personal business on Titan. But fear not, I am back now.
IShoot4lolz: Yes, yes, sorry my fellow council members, I have been away, attending to personal business on Titan. But fear not, I am back now.
and?
Hmm, so we have Ixamyakxim with his vote, SPF and CSPVG (I am selling the meaning of this acronym for correct scumlist or 1000000 Euro) and kipper with his let's nolynch! And there is still my dear Bard.

So many choices.

RWarehall: What is a cult game? How does this recruiting usually work? Imagining the concept, so does the cult ask someone if they want to join and they have an option? Do they just pick anyone and they become cultists? Scary because honest people could be turned. Or is it in the grand traditions of Don Corleone, I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse, join or die?
Yeah cult is evil thing. There is usually cult leader who can recruit and others are just ordinary evil doers with no ability. If cult leader dies quickly the cult is often boned unless there is option to pass his leadership on someoen else which needs to be heavily limited otherwise the game is unwinnable for town. If he can last past starting days, the game is basically over with little to no chance for town.
And yes, one of the worst things that it can turn honest people bad. Copped people, people confirmed by their scumhunting or by other things. It's like mafia traitor (it's bad on it's own) but it can happen to nyone and to multiple people. Horrible thing indeed.
Join or die is in game when there is both mafia and cult and cult targets mafia. Instead of joining and ousting whole mafia to cult, they are killed instead.
At least that's how it usually works.
I still don't think we are dealing with cult here and there is not much reason to operate with that assumption Today.

A_Future_Pilot: (Btw, if any of you know of someone who can replace Dustfinger, that'd be great. I tell you what, this is the last time I try to get my IRL friends to play forum mafia. lol)
Have you tried PMing the usual mafia regulars like Red_Baron, Violator, NFY perhaps?
IShoot4lolz: Yes, yes, sorry my fellow council members, I have been away, attending to personal business on Titan. But fear not, I am back now.
amok: and?
And he's gonna give you a little kiss. Mwah!
Not sure why people sign up for these things if they have no intention of playing.

Vitek: And there is still my dear Bard.
Could you remind what your case against TB is? The "interesting" thing when he was talking about the RVS votes?
Vitek: Have you tried PMing the usual mafia regulars like Red_Baron, Violator, NFY perhaps?
No I haven't...could you point me to posts of theirs that I could PM them from? :)
Post edited May 31, 2014 by A_Future_Pilot
A_Future_Pilot: No I haven't...could you point me to posts of theirs that I could PM them from? :)
, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post69]ViolatorX, Red_Baron.
A_Future_Pilot: No I haven't...could you point me to posts of theirs that I could PM them from? :)
JMich: , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post69]ViolatorX, Red_Baron.
Thanks! PM sent :)
DarkoD13: Could you remind what your case against TB is? The "interesting" thing when he was talking about the RVS votes?
Mostly this post.

How he targeted the newer players in game who voted 5foote in RVS but he took them in selective manner, leaving some out and highlighting others for some reason.
That post just feels wrong to me.
Also, when he unvoted you few days ago, he said "I don't really think he's that scummy". He voted you only in RVS for keeping us in Dark. Obviously joke vote and when he unvoted he felt need to explain it.

Reading through right now though, he seems to have reasonable (read "same as mine") opinion on mafia/cult thing and races. So... yeah.
Vitek: Mostly this post.

How he targeted the newer players in game who voted 5foote in RVS but he took them in selective manner, leaving some out and highlighting others for some reason.
That post just feels wrong to me.
Also, when he unvoted you few days ago, he said "I don't really think he's that scummy". He voted you only in RVS for keeping us in Dark. Obviously joke vote and when he unvoted he felt need to explain it.

Reading through right now though, he seems to have reasonable (read "same as mine") opinion on mafia/cult thing and races. So... yeah.
Yeah, DarkoD13, Dark, RVS silliness.
Do you think that the way he justified his unvote is suspicious? The full sentence kind of makes sense:
"I don't really think he's that scummy, at least not in terms of seriousness"
That post does have a guilty vibe, but what I'm getting is guilt that he doesn't have a serious vote at this point and/or hasn't been very active.
Suddenly an explosion rocks the chamber. Everyone gasps in shock and look in the direction from which the explosion came. Red_Baron stands in the place where Dustfinger87 was only a moment ago. "Seizures and gentle transformations are so overrated. " He says. "I prefer a more...dramatic approach."

After everyone was able to catch their breath, their discussion continued (though with some mutterings about these distracting transformations, and hopefulness that this was the last of them).
DarkoD13: Not sure why people sign up for these things if they have no intention of playing.
Usually it's because something came up, so it's hard to say, sometimes you just misjudge the amount of time you can devote.

Vitek: Yeah cult is evil thing. There is usually cult leader who can recruit and others are just ordinary evil doers with no ability. If cult leader dies quickly the cult is often boned unless there is option to pass his leadership on someoen else which needs to be heavily limited otherwise the game is unwinnable for town. If he can last past starting days, the game is basically over with little to no chance for town.
And yes, one of the worst things that it can turn honest people bad. Copped people, people confirmed by their scumhunting or by other things. It's like mafia traitor (it's bad on it's own) but it can happen to nyone and to multiple people. Horrible thing indeed.
Join or die is in game when there is both mafia and cult and cult targets mafia. Instead of joining and ousting whole mafia to cult, they are killed instead.
At least that's how it usually works.
I still don't think we are dealing with cult here and there is not much reason to operate with that assumption Today.
Pretty much exactly why I'm thinking Mafia over Cult, in probably far better wording.