It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Vote TwilightBard
any reason?
A_Future_Pilot: nmiller
nmillar: Are you doing this on purpose?
Lol, no I wasn't. Sorry, I'll fix it! :)
JMich:
I am going by skinny dipping rules- if I am going to be exposed, then so are you. I agree that the majority needs to be on board with the idea. But so far only RWarehall has race claimed (Terran), #228, but his admission could easily be a lie; no offense to RWarehall, but there's no way to tell for sure without everyone else doing it too.

The 8 peeps who haven't had a say in whether we should race claim or not better do it, then.

As for my joke race claim, it's just that- we have four choices, and I picked none of those. A joke, obvi.
nmillar: Are you doing this on purpose?
A_Future_Pilot: Lol, no I wasn't. Sorry, I'll fix it! :)
:D
@AFP: forgot to mention, I voted for Flubbucket in this post, but looking back, I never officially unvoted for 5foote/Vitek. My bad.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post147

But I am going to unvote Flubbucket for the moment so no need to edit. Unvoting because I am befuddled, going to read the past few pages to get my spidey senses aligned.
cmdr_flashheart: As for my joke race claim, it's just that- we have four choices, and I picked none of those. A joke, obvi.
Obviously...
Forgive me for being suspicious, seeing that you claimed a reptile race, while amok had already said that he had a scaly ass. Paranoid me did think that you could be telling him you are the same race, or living a breadcrumb for others. The question of course would be who would benefit from such a breadcrumb.

Or I may just be paranoid.

DarkoD13: and tell me what your take on the OP is? Do you believe there are faction members that won't be able to communicate with each other? Or are you trying to say that you are having a discussion with members of your faction right now?
flubbucket: So I guess my post #155 where I stated that I know there are masons didn't catch your eye??
Question to the both of you. Do you mean or [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbors]Neighbors? Masons can communicate with others of their mason faction, and know their affiliation, while neighbors can talk between themselves, but are not sure about affiliation.
So, Masons or Neighbors?

P.S. wiki.mafiascum.net seems to be down atm, so the links may be off. No editting, so you may need to search it once it returns.
Ixamyakxim: Vote TwilightBard
amok: any reason?
I'm anxious to move along to night / next day to get a feel for how it's all going to play out so I tagged a vote on one of the people with the most votes. As far as why TwilightBard over the other two - nope, no good reason - sorry TB!
cmdr_flashheart: As for my joke race claim, it's just that- we have four choices, and I picked none of those. A joke, obvi.
JMich: Obviously...
Forgive me for being suspicious, seeing that you claimed a reptile race, while amok had already said that he had a scaly ass. Paranoid me did think that you could be telling him you are the same race, or living a breadcrumb for others. The question of course would be who would benefit from such a breadcrumb.

Or I may just be paranoid.

flubbucket: So I guess my post #155 where I stated that I know there are masons didn't catch your eye??
JMich: Question to the both of you. Do you mean or [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbors]Neighbors? Masons can communicate with others of their mason faction, and know their affiliation, while neighbors can talk between themselves, but are not sure about affiliation.
So, Masons or Neighbors?

P.S. wiki.mafiascum.net seems to be down atm, so the links may be off. No editting, so you may need to search it once it returns.
Ah yes the inscrutable JMich...

Thank you for your correction.

Yes I would say neighbors and I will also say I find this aspect delightful and intriguing. Thus far they know who I am but I have no idea who they are. I have guesses but nothing concrete. I do know race but no names.

Seems all a bit clandestine and I like it. This is also why I was voicing my concern about infiltration.
flubbucket: Ah yes the inscrutable JMich...

Yes I would say neighbors and I will also say I find this aspect delightful and intriguing. Thus far they know who I am but I have no idea who they are. I have guesses but nothing concrete. I do know race but no names.

Seems all a bit clandestine and I like it. This is also why I was voicing my concern about infiltration.
Quote fixing, I assume the above is what you meant. And thank you for the clarification, even though the part that we are all neighbors (though different neighborhoods) is in rule #11 of the OP.
So, if someone more knowledgeable in these things could explain...

Let me preface, in no way am I endorsing the existence of cults, I feel mafia is more likely, but cults are possible so...

What is a cult game? How does this recruiting usually work? Imagining the concept, so does the cult ask someone if they want to join and they have an option? Do they just pick anyone and they become cultists? Scary because honest people could be turned. Or is it in the grand traditions of Don Corleone, I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse, join or die?

Back to the rest of it. Yes, I race claimed. Funny that cmdr_flashheart still questions it. Seriously, we hit night phase and if I'm not Terran, I'm sure to be lynched day 2. What could I possibly gain by a false race claim? As to whether or not anyone else does? I can care less. I figure it will all be public knowledge by day 2.

................./sad face
It didn't catch my eye because I didn't see it. I think when I've been reading to catch up I haven't started from the post I stopped on....I have a way of fixing that, but not until this post comes up.
JMich: ...
I'm not sure why you're asking me, but I have no knowledge of masons in the game. I didn't even know how masons worked until someone mentioned it in this thread. Thanks for explaining. And yes, we all sound like neighbors. I was simply trying to understand whether flub was looking for an indirect way of saying that he is operating in such a faction and communicating with other people in a discussion parallel to this one.

JMich: even though the part that we are all neighbors (though different neighborhoods) is in rule #11 of the OP.
This is pretty much why I couldn't understand the importance flub was seeing in my post. It seemed pretty obvious.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post94

flubbucket: Ah yes the inscrutable JMich...

I have to ask. Are you sure you're not just talking about the race/faction chat that everyone has? Nobody knows who else is in their race. Or are you saying that you have both a race chat and an entirely different faction chat?
DarkoD13: ..........<snip>................

I have to ask. Are you sure you're not just talking about the race/faction chat that everyone has? Nobody knows who else is in their race. Or are you saying that you have both a race chat and an entirely different faction chat?
I answered my earlier questions clearly and honestly.

I have no knowledge of what you are referencing. Perhaps you can give more details since you seem to know about it.
flubbucket: I answered my earlier questions clearly and honestly.

I have no knowledge of what you are referencing. Perhaps you can give more details since you seem to know about it.
OK, I'll be ignoring you now. If you don't want to talk about what you are, why are you talking abouT masons, neighbors or whatever?
And read the OP.
Im very busy at work today so not got much time, but I am not very happy with all this info being slung around - the idea is to keep as much to ourselves as we can, any info given out for free can only help the Mafia.

And - I believe that includes factions , affiliations, whatever. It could blow it wide open and give the Mafia a head start.

Lets not make it easy for them to pick their first target, eh?!