It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Since you're calling for race claim, shouldn't you start with yours? Why put the burden of going first on others? A show of good faith would win trust here.

But the deal is that if one guy does it, EVERYONE has to do it. That's the only way we'll get anything useful out of it.
Of course. But that does require the majority to agree to a race claim.

Let's see what we have then, shall we?

I asked for a race claim on post 168.
Amok says he's fine with one in post 169
Telika also agrees in post 170
You agree in post 171 and post a false claim (or joke)
RWarehall false claims (or jokes) in post 174
Amok false claims (or jokes) in post 180
Vitek says he's against a race claim, but will follow the majority in post 183
DarkoD13 agrees with Vitek in post 184
01kipper says in post 186 that he has already spoken about his views on race claim (yes, in post 146)
CSPVG says he's fine with a race claim in post 187

So far then we have
7 who agree to a race claim
2 that are reluctant, but will follow the majority
3 who false claim, 2 of which are part of the first group

So far then we have 5 people who agree to a race claim, 2 who agree and false claim (or joke), one who false claims (or jokes) without saying if he agrees or disagrees and 2 who are reluctant. That leaves 8 people who haven't answered, though I'll have to read the first few pages again to see if they've mentioned it but I missed it.

Now, would you be so kind as to explain why you false claimed?
JMich: Though let's not forget the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post196]ass. Is that a claim as well or not?
So I got an scaly ass, so what?
I've been in the midst of moving to a new apartment this weekend, so I haven't followed the discussion as close as I should, To me, the only reason to race claim day 1 is if we plan to lynch someone from the 5-race in case there are 5 scum with the expectation that the extra will be in the majority race. As to race claim now, I don't think it helps nor hurts, but hey. The truth is I gave a clue as to my race with my joke vote, so I'll state first, Terran,
TwilightBard: ..............<humongous snip>.............

I'm poking at what catches my eye,

...............<another snip>...................
So I guess my post #155 where I stated that I know there are masons didn't catch your eye??

................./sad face
flubbucket: CSPVG

JMich

Ixamyakxim

Robbeasy

DarkoD13 (though not now)

nmillar

01kipper

ishoot4lolz

Dustfinger

TwilightBard

Anything else???
Continued BS on your part. Even by your arbitrary standard of fewer than 9 posts, I shouldn't be on that list. I had exactly 9 posts when you made post 203. So much for your records. I guess you're not a townie then?
flubbucket: CSPVG

JMich

Ixamyakxim

Robbeasy

DarkoD13 (though not now)

nmillar

01kipper

ishoot4lolz

Dustfinger

TwilightBard

Anything else???
DarkoD13: Continued BS on your part. Even by your arbitrary standard of fewer than 9 posts, I shouldn't be on that list. I had exactly 9 posts when you made post 203. So much for your records. I guess you're not a townie then?
I don't follow, what's your point??

I put a stipulation next to your name because you had obviously posted but I hadn't updated my list.

Your outrage seems dubious.
flubbucket: I don't follow, what's your point??

I put a stipulation next to your name because you had obviously posted but I hadn't updated my list.

Really? You haven''t updated your list for over 3 days? What's the point in posting it something dated?
"You see the other thing townies do is read the thread looking for information and keep records of posts.... or how did you put it "do the dirty work." "
So I'm asking again. Do you see yourself as a townie based based on your above statement and posting inaccurate lists?
You're making a habit out of posting false things in this game. My point is that if you're not scum, you're a huge freaking distraction.
flubbucket: I don't follow, what's your point??

DarkoD13: Really? You haven''t updated your list for over 3 days? What's the point in posting it something dated?
"You see the other thing townies do is read the thread looking for information and keep records of posts.... or how did you put it "do the dirty work." "
So I'm asking again. Do you see yourself as a townie based based on your above statement and posting inaccurate lists?
You're making a habit out of posting false things in this game. My point is that if you're not scum, you're a huge freaking distraction.
Okay just so I'm clear.

My post #203 was accurate stating players are lurking. You were at that time one of those names on that list.

I woke up and was having coffee and read a post from Robbeasy (#215) accusing me of "classic scum play." I quickly posted the names to satisfy his churlish/scummy attempt to mudsling.

So instead of calmly asking questions you're going to throw a tantrum.

No townie points for you.
flubbucket: Okay just so I'm clear.

My post #203 was accurate stating players are lurking. You were at that time one of those names on that list.

I woke up and was having coffee and read a post from Robbeasy (#215) accusing me of "classic scum play." I quickly posted the names to satisfy his churlish/scummy attempt to mudsling.

So instead of calmly asking questions you're going to throw a tantrum.

No townie points for you.
You need to count again. My 9th post was over 3 days ago. So I shouldn't at that time be one of those names on that list.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post185
You're not even following you're abritary "fewer than 9 posts" standard. While you're making a big deal out of how townies keep records and stuff.
*your abritrary
It's driving me crazy that I can't edit that.
DarkoD13: *your abritrary
It's driving me crazy that I can't edit that.
Oh now I see what your point is.

My original post was going to say nine posts or less (I was also thought of saying double digit) and I changed it to what it says now.

What I'm not understanding is why this is such a big deal..........tempest in a tea cup
The Arbiter stepped forward once again. "Ladies and gentlemen, first, my apologies for the tardy summary, I was indisposed. Secondly, here it is:

Robbeasy has 1 vote (cast by nmillar)
amok has 2 votes (cast by 01kipper, Dustfinger87)
Vitek has 2 votes (cast by cmdr_flashheart, IShoot4lolz)
flubbucket has 2 votes (cast by Robbeasy, DarkoD13)
01kipper has 1 vote (cast by SirPrimalform)
TwilightBard has 2 votes (Vitek, amok)
cmdr_flashheart has 1 vote (RWarehall)"

(Btw, if any of you know of someone who can replace Dustfinger, that'd be great. I tell you what, this is the last time I try to get my IRL friends to play forum mafia. lol)
Post edited May 27, 2014 by A_Future_Pilot
flubbucket: What I'm not understanding is why this is such a big deal..........tempest in a tea cup
I have nothing better to do at the moment.
Also, I feel that there are a lot of things you can do to improve activity instead of complaining about Day 1 lurkers. You can try answering to people's questions without "screw you guys, I'm going home" type posts or you can try being less cryptic. I understand that it's your choice to play that way, but I personally find it disingenuous when you do that and complain about people lurking.

Anyway, to get this back on track, can you re-read these
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post139
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post141
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post143
and tell me what your take on the OP is? Do you believe there are faction members that won't be able to communicate with each other? Or are you trying to say that you are having a discussion with members of your faction right now?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post229
Vote TwilightBard
A_Future_Pilot: nmiller
Are you doing this on purpose?