It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unvote
Vote Twilight_Bard

Put my monies where my mouth is (which is not that far from my scaly ass)
RWarehall: Vote cmdr_flashheart
For getting that bandwagon rolling. I would not have followed suit if poor grammar weren't such a silly reason to vote someone out.
I find it really suspicious that people are intent on misrepresenting RSV/joke stuff as serious. Y'all are making yourselves look bad. Like, scummy scum scum bad,
cmdr_flashheart: Y'all are making yourselves look bad. Like, scummy scum scum bad,
I hope to make look myself scummy scum scum good.
I am accepting advices.
RWarehall: Vote cmdr_flashheart
For getting that bandwagon rolling. I would not have followed suit if poor grammar weren't such a silly reason to vote someone out.
cmdr_flashheart: I find it really suspicious that people are intent on misrepresenting RSV/joke stuff as serious. Y'all are making yourselves look bad. Like, scummy scum scum bad,
Sensitive much? Since I've been rolled into this thing, I'm just sharing the vote love. To be honest, I think the whole 5foote thing has been overblown. A couple joke votes then 5foote dared people to keep voting for him and they followed suit. There is over a week left. I'll make a serious vote then. for now...
Unvote cmdr_flashheart
Vote cmdr_flashheart

Happy now?
cmdr_flashheart: Y'all are making yourselves look bad. Like, scummy scum scum bad,
Vitek: I hope to make look myself scummy scum scum good.
I am accepting advices.
Eh, I'll just say read stuff that has been posted. But I think it's worth discussing why someone would want to purposely get lynched.

@RW: I would be happier if your votes made sense.
How many of the votes have really been serious thus far? Essentially, if someone had slipped up in any significant way, we'd probably be all over him. The truth is nothing has happened. For everyone here and every post, it could be a townie trying to find the truth or a scum covering his behind. But if you want a bit of seriousness, here's a thought...

Now, people have been talking about looking at the people piling on. Why aren't we also looking at those putting the kibosh on the piling on? Could it be that 5foote was scum and other scum seeing unwanted momentum tried to halt it to protect one of there own? There was seemingly momentum for a bit toward flub as well. If either turns out to be scum, I say look to those who started putting the brakes on.
Finally some smart discussion.

My pants are partially filled with happiness.
Forum ate my post again.

Lurker roll call.

There are ten (10) players with less than 9 posts thus far. If this is new for you then read the thread and comment on the inane nonsense written or ask questions.

If you're not new then you're most likely scum...
I made a post about 1.5hrs ago, but it seems to have disappeared into the ether, so here it is again:

I'm not sure if I've posted less than 9 times so far because I haven't kept count, but I was more active at the start making random votes, now that things are getting more serious I have slowed down.

I agree that overanalysing the early voting is not productive, I know for my part at least I was just having fun with the voting. Analysing the overanalysing is probably not productive either, at this point we really do not have very much to go on to determine who is scum.
01kipper: I made a post about 1.5hrs ago, but it seems to have disappeared into the ether, so here it is again:

I'm not sure if I've posted less than 9 times so far because I haven't kept count, but I was more active at the start making random votes, now that things are getting more serious I have slowed down.

I agree that overanalysing the early voting is not productive, I know for my part at least I was just having fun with the voting. Analysing the overanalysing is probably not productive either, at this point we really do not have very much to go on to determine who is scum.
with all your vote jumping, I do not think we can call you a lurker :)
I'm definitely guilty of lurking, but must hasten to add that this is simply because I don't really feel I have anything to add to the discussion.

What does everyone think about posting their current scumlists?
CSPVG: What does everyone think about posting their current scumlists?
Speaking for myself, I'm not a psychic. I don't even remember half of the players yet.
01kipper: I agree that overanalysing the early voting is not productive, I know for my part at least I was just having fun with the voting. Analysing the overanalysing is probably not productive either, at this point we really do not have very much to go on to determine who is scum.
Exactly this. We won't have any solid information until someone is lynched / someone is killed night 1. Day 2 is when the proper analysis can begin, as we look at who's voted for who, etc. Until then, there's not really anything constructive that anyone can provide unless flubbucket ... I mean, scum, slips up ...
CSPVG: What does everyone think about posting their current scumlists?
DarkoD13: Speaking for myself, I'm not a psychic. I don't even remember half of the players yet.
That's because they are all lurking!
Man, I actually can't wait for the game to slow down because I've been having trouble keeping up to date.