It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

Sorry for the SPAM, but came here to BUMP my thread; those keys going to expire can be saved! Just check it here:

Is your key going to expire soon? Check inside and try to save it!

I already contact some of you through PM, so don't be shy and save those keys! :D

Cheers!
I still have The Witcher 2 code.

If you want/need it, send PM.

There's only one code, so whoever is the first to ask, will get it.

EDIT: no longer available.
Post edited December 29, 2014 by PixelBoy
Bumpety bump. There still are many The Witcher 2 codes up for grabing. Come on! What an opportunity!
I have a code leftover too. PM if you want it.
I have a gift code too. PM me in the next 5 hours to get it.
I have a W2 code too. Hate to see it go to waste
BUMP!
It's so unfortunate to see so many codes soon to be expired :/ PEOPLE! Get the codes for Meliteles sake!!!
Another The Witcher 2 Code: XA63D56A036D15B0G
Thank you for the Code. However i got another code for you. 343CF-811CB-A9B1E-7A493
PM me if you want my Witcher II code.
Has anyone tried using HOLA to set your location to United States and redeeming the Witcher 2? Interested to know if that will give me the uncensored version of the game. I tried redeeming my own key, and while it DID redeem, it was wasted, as I already own the censored version of the game.
I have a spare Witcher 2 code. PM if you want - first come, first serve.

While I'm clearing out extra codes, I also have spare codes for previous freebies Torchlight and Dungeon Keeper gathering dust on my gifts list, and two spare codes for the original Gabriel Knight, which never was a freebie, also gathering dust on my gifts list. PM if you want any of those as well - also first come, first serve.

EDIT: I'm out of Gabriel Knight and Dungeon Keeper codes, the Witcher 2 code is probably expired by now, but Torchlight is still available.
Post edited January 01, 2015 by WhiteRakogis
HeDanny: Has anyone tried using HOLA to set your location to United States and redeeming the Witcher 2? Interested to know if that will give me the uncensored version of the game. I tried redeeming my own key, and while it DID redeem, it was wasted, as I already own the censored version of the game.
Should be uncensored after new game R18 rating started in Australia.
Are succubuss.dzip elf_flotsam.dzip in the CookedPC folder.
Here's some more info.

http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2/australian_users_click_here_un_edit_patch/page1
I have a Witcher 2 code to give, PM if interested :)
HeDanny: Has anyone tried using HOLA to set your location to United States and redeeming the Witcher 2? Interested to know if that will give me the uncensored version of the game. I tried redeeming my own key, and while it DID redeem, it was wasted, as I already own the censored version of the game.
HG1995: Should be uncensored after new game R18 rating started in Australia.
Are succubuss.dzip elf_flotsam.dzip in the CookedPC folder.
Here's some more info.

http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2/australian_users_click_here_un_edit_patch/page1
I do not have the game installed so I can not check this. Did CD Projekt re-submit it for reclassification? I didn't hear about this. The game is still labelled "The Witcher 2 (AU)" on my shelf. If it was no longer censored it would simply say "The Witcher 2" I think?