It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A LITTLE BUMP (in caps lock, gege)

I am really glad someone finds my thread useful, even if The Witcher 2 is like a whore with almost everybody having the game. But I am certain, that not all have it, so I hope this bump will let more people to see the thread and get the game :) It hasn't been a really active thread lately with me not being at home, without any access to a computer (and with a broken phone, without the possibility to do something in the forums through it).
So I ask you, fellow GOG forumers, to help bump this thread once in a while for others to always see it! As the deadline of the codes is coming to an end, I wish for them to be used for their main purpose - to give an awesome game to the people to enjoy and make them happy! :)

I would be really grateful for your sincere help!
montcer9012: thanks to algirdexas699 
You are welcome, buddy! :) Glad I've been of some help!
Post edited December 27, 2014 by algirdexas699
One more Witcher 2 code here. PM me...
I have a code, pm me. I will respond tomorrow.
Still have mine here - just send me a PM if you want.
The witcher, the movie.
HG1995: Code still available. Just PM me.

Anyone?

Code taken by montcer9012

Also have some Torchlight codes.

TP8N-ABHG-VLQW-UWMP
HYF9-STUD-9RKM-RY6B
JVJD-ZFCC-YXFK-5K3A
I just redeemed the first Torchlight code. Thanks a ton HG1995! You rock!
HG1995: Code still available. Just PM me.

Anyone?

Code taken by montcer9012

Also have some Torchlight codes.

TP8N-ABHG-VLQW-UWMP
HYF9-STUD-9RKM-RY6B
JVJD-ZFCC-YXFK-5K3A
Shadowstalker16: I just redeemed the first Torchlight code. Thanks a ton HG1995! You rock!
No worries. Have fun with the game.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by HG1995
My code is gone... too late fellas.
If there's anyone that still needs a The Witcher 2 code, PM me. It'd be a shame to let the code for such a great game expire.

I'm posting in this thread too, so it's FIFO case.

EDIT: And gone. I'd like to mention that I gave the code to a new member, darkson31, who appreciated it, and even offered me a game which I declined.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Shadowstalker16: I just redeemed the first Torchlight code. Thanks a ton HG1995! You rock!
HG1995: No worries. Have fun with the game.
I will! Thanks and happy almost new year!
HG1995: Also have some Torchlight codes.

HYF9-STUD-9RKM-RY6B
JVJD-ZFCC-YXFK-5K3A
I just redeemed the first Torchlight code. I missed this game when it was free T_T.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! +1
I also have a Witcher 2 code. PM or reply to this post.

EDIT: gone.
Post edited December 29, 2014 by GabiMoro
One Witcher 2 code available for anyone still missing it. PM or reply if you want it.

Edit: gone
Post edited December 30, 2014 by Petrell
HG1995: Also have some Torchlight codes.

HYF9-STUD-9RKM-RY6B
JVJD-ZFCC-YXFK-5K3A
gogamess: I just redeemed the first Torchlight code. I missed this game when it was free T_T.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! +1
Great! Happy Holidays!

All codes redeemed.
Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive! I still have hope a lonely soul hungry for gaming will find this and be really happy! Keep on the good work! :)