It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Batman: Arkham City (PC) - absolutely fantastic game.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360) - fun but the damn moogle has scarred me for life. What moogle? There is no moogle. I didn't hear a kupo. pleasemakethemooglegoaway

Aiming for 100% on both games.
Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

Crysis 2
Must admit, did not like this. IMO the shooting is absolutely horrid here. Hardly any difference on the weapons and hitboxes seem to be totally random. Not to mention the moronic boss battles. And lackluster story/characters.

Auditorium
Another not so good game. Luckily very short. I hope that I've gotten this on a bundle. Else it would be embarrassing. The mechanism is so simple that this must have been a phone game first. Not easy thought. Majority of the levels require such accuracy that it becomes proper bore to play this for longer. Had there been more variation with the songs perhaps.

Gemini Rue
Another Wadjet Eye game completed. Must admit did not enjoy this as much I enjoyed the Blackwell games. Music and the visuals times tad too bleak. The backtracking and battle mechanism didn't help. Still, a nice little sci-fi story.

Two games that I will mark as finished as I will never touch these again.
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Another bundle game. Made it to level 32, but then game requires me to replay the already played levels and/or go through survival levels. Sorry this is not exciting enough for that.

Tidalis
Another match 3 puzzler. The idea is bit different than your standard Bejewled clone, but not different enough. Bejewled is just better in all fields. The usual randomness and awkward mechanism drag this down even further. Not to forget the UI or the story that clearly meant for way younger audience.
Post edited July 22, 2012 by kalmis666
Finished a challenge mode playthrough for a trophy in Ratchet & Clank Future 2, as well as getting the My Blaster Runs Hot trophy. Wish I had just started on hard mode, since that's the last I need to go through for platinum so I would have to play through again boo and it's not like the game.

And I finished Xenoblade. All I can say really is lol operation rainfall. I'd probably give it around a 5 or 6/10, or so. The story was pretty much a rehash of XG/XS, but with worse characters and villains and a lot of silly heavy handed pacifism. The battle system was pretty bad, and the UI was pretty clunky. And the sidequests were the height of tedium. And XB hands out EXP, money, items, and equipment like Halloween candy, but still expects you to grind grind grind. Making things worse, there really isn't a sweet spot where you can enjoy the game. If you do the side quests in addition to being repetitive you'll end up overleveled and saps the difficulty of the game, but you're also punished for not grinding and just playing through at a normal pace (towards the end of the game I was trying to fight high level Telethias; I was level 80 and I could beat the level 85 ones with relatively little difficulty, but the level 87 ones? they were pretty much unbeatable to me because for some arbitrary reason 9 out of 10 attacks seemed to miss. it would be a piece of cake if I could hit it, but nope.jpg can't touch it reliably until you grind grind grind up to level 82 and then it magically your attacks start connecting).

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia (true ending)
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future 2: A Crack In Time (Challenge Mode)
Xenoblade
Wing Commander - Standoff

Must be my third or fourth playthrough. Still a pretty good fan-game, but I kinda wish they hadn't made it so incredibly hard. And I hate, Hate, HATE the Stiletto!
Post edited July 21, 2012 by Nergal01
Finished Project: Snowblind. Not a bad game, but nothing really special either. It's a bit Deus-Ex - ish, except with none of the RPG aspects, and with a much weaker storyline. They tried to put some characters there, but they just didn't succeed.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, Modern Warfare 2, Shank, Dead Space, Kane & Lynch 2, Modern Warfare 3, Rogue Trooper, Depths of Peril, Portal 1 and 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 (PC versions), LIMBO, Diablo III, Just Cause, Project: Snowblind.
Diablo 3, on three difficulties. Inferno is too tough for me right now.
Adding to the list **WARNING, mild spoilers ahead**

Project Freedom
It's great for what it is, and for a ridiculously inexpensive title offers great bang for bucks. It has about 5 hours of playtime, though it might get boring and repetitive, but it ends before you really get that feeling. Only real issues I found are level size, as you can expect to hit roof of level quite often, and lack of real upgrades system. If you want quite nice cheap space shooter, go get it.

NFS: The Run

It's beyond my reasoning why do they keep doing this to NFS series. I want real progress system, not supercar at the very beginning. If i like my car, don't force me to change it. Not to mention many cars that are unlockable and in-game but you never get chance to drive them in career. If you don't allow me to drive my AE86, why the F* did I even bother to unlock it? Oh and i have many appropriate curses for push button not do die cutcenes. Funny thin is, that's where I failed most time as my comments were among the lines WTF is this S* and Oh, God why. For that you gents at EA deserve to die. F* up Most Wanted 2, and I will find you, and kill you.

Half Life 2
First, special thanks to i666an for giving me this game. If there is anyway I can repay you, just say the word.
Now, I'm not really sure if I expected too much, or something but I was not that amazed. Sure, it was great at some points, and i absolutely loved last ~30 minutes of the game, but rest of it felt too dragged and exaggerated. Everything has to go to hell every time I show up. Really? Oh and I tried really hard to save those guys following me, but AI programming is so retarded, that they aren't even able to follow me as fast as they can, or stay where I sent them for longer than 2 seconds. It's like they have ADHD . Oh and after endless reloading game tells me f you, they will get killed when you first see Striders face to face. Now why the heck did I even try to save them until then and reloaded dozen times so no one gets killed, if they aren't even able to stay next to me and run for their lives. Anyway better than most FPS games nowadays, looking forward to playing EP1 and 2.
Blackwell Unbound:
I absolutely loved it. IMO the story is even better than the previous game and the investigation is interesting but it gets tiresome going back and forth to your apartment to check the phone book. The things I didn't like is that they removed the character portraits during conversations and the sprites and backgrounds look less detailed than in Legacy. It is also a little buggy, I caught some instances when the subtitles would show something being said but I heard no voice or the subtitles didn't match what was said.
After a long drawn game, I finally finished Red Alert 3. I didn't like it as much as say, C&C3 at first, but it got much better about midgame. I have the expansion but I'm going to polish off some other games before I get to that.
Finished the great free rogue-like Tales of Maj'Eyal.

Unfortunately I could not finish it on Rogue-like mode (1 life), and only managed it on Adventure mode (extra lives given at certain levels) and used up all 6 extra lives in the process.
Saboteur
Alpha Protocol
Trine 2
Bastion
Cogs
Icewind Dale (3 times)
Icewind Dale 2 (twice)
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10
9. Jak & Daxter- PS3; 2/24/2012 100% Completion 3/4/2012 9.5/10
10. Jak II- PS3; 2/28/2012 7/10
11. Jak III- PS3; 3/7/2012 7.5/10
12. Super Mario 3D Land (Luigi).- 3DS; 3/12/2012 9/10
13. Tales of Symphonia- Gamecube; 3/28/2012 9.5/10
14. DLC Quest- Xbox 360; 4/1/2012 8/10
15. EA Sports MMA (Career Mode)- Xbox 360; 4/20/2012 8/10
16. Knytt Stories- PC; 5/11/2012 8/10
17. Prototype II- 360; 5/16/2012 7.5/10
18. Beyond Good and Evil HD- 360; 6/9/2012 7/10
19. Banjo-Kazooie (100% Completion)- 360; 6/22/2012 8.75/10
20. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core- PSP; 6/29/2012 9/10
21. Sunset Riders- SNES; 7/6/2012 9/10
22. Saturday Night Slam Masters- SNES; 7/6/2012 6.5/10
23. Sunset Riders- SNES; 7/9/2012 9/10
24. Brutal Legend- PS3; 7/24/2012 7/10 (The game was alright, but nowhere near as good as expected. The RTS sections brought the game down in my opinion... they lasted far too long & were far too boring. Still, I liked the story & the characters a great deal, so that kinda makes up a bit for the game's shortcomings)
I've finally finished UFO: Aftermath!
it only took me 8 weeks!!!

To celebrate, I have a spare copy on gamersgate that I will give to anyone who wants to try this brilliant game....

Just say so here, or PM...

Edit:
Gone!
Post edited July 24, 2012 by Rodzaju
Rodzaju: I've finally finished UFO: Aftermath!
Assuming you are going to play UFO:AS afterwards, make sure to grab Weapon Rebalance and Heroic Assault mods, and be prepared to spend quite a bit more than 8 weeks playing ;)
Links can be found at StrategyCore (and I think I must have posted these in the UFO forums here as well).
BTW, which ending? :P
Rodzaju: I've finally finished UFO: Aftermath!
JMich: Assuming you are going to play UFO:AS afterwards, make sure to grab Weapon Rebalance and Heroic Assault mods, and be prepared to spend quite a bit more than 8 weeks playing ;)
Links can be found at StrategyCore (and I think I must have posted these in the UFO forums here as well).
BTW, which ending? :P
Both endings.
I always wanted to destroy them, but I was curious what the co-op ending looked like, so I saved it, accepted their offer, was disappointed at what I saw, reloaded & killed them ALL!!!

I'm going to take a bit of a break before I tackle the next one...