It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explodemon:
I think this is a really underrated indie game because I enjoyed it a lot. There aren't that many Megaman-X-like action platformers on PC and me being a fan of Megaman X games I can say that Explodemon gets a lot of things right.
The whole again is about navigating levels using Explodemon's natural ability of well... exploding. You explode in mid-air to do double-jumps, while running to dash, near blocks to destroy them or to make them hit switches, and to kill enemies. Level design is top-notch, levels are huge but most of the paths are optional if you don't care to find all the hidden items. The developers really did a good job at finding out creative ways to make you use your abilities in each level. On the other hand, the combat isn't quite as engaging because your only attack is exploding near enemies or reflecting their projectiles.
I highly recommend this game if you liked any of the Megaman games on console.
Psychonauts

Good game, nice storyline. Not too difficult, BUT camera is the deal breaker. No matter how much I cursed it's auto rotation in one of final levels, it just continued doing it. Main issue is that it rebinds your commands depending on the angle of camera, so I jumped where I didn't want to jump too many times. Also, who's retarded idea was that bull level? I had headache from those colors for few hours.

Coming next:
Probably finishing Friday in Postal 2
I finished Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - Restoration of Erathia today. More than 13 years after I first bough it, but now I've finally finished it. I' had finished Shadow of Death earlier this year. All that's left is Armageddon's Blade. Another piece of unfinished business, so to speak.
Post edited June 24, 2012 by Nergal01
F.E.A.R. 1 and its expansions

scared me but I knew most of it

scariest one was the hallway filled with a body of blood and all of a sudden a bloody skeleton jumped out and tried to choke me

All in all still think Resident Evil and Silent Hill was scarier
Post edited June 24, 2012 by Elmofongo
Nearly a decade after starting on the GBA collection, I went back to and finished off my Phantasy Star 3 file after being a few hours from the end of the game in Sean's generation. Too bad some of the interesting ideas like the generation system got bogged down in disorienting and confusing copypasta graphics and area design, taking a long time to get from place to place, general blandness, etc..

Also went back and finished Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. The puzzle platformer sections were fun enough, but the autoscrolling levels were pretty painful and unnecessarily harder than the rest of the game.

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

Managed to finish two sequels this weekend, one great and one not so:

Portal 2 - For someone who did not enjoy the first Portal this was a pleasant surprise. Everything here seemed better. Puzzles, writing, visuals and the pacing even. At times the dialog is seriousy funny. Really smart move to get Stephen Merchant here. Not mention slighly bitter Glados of course. It was so good that I almost feel like giving the first Portal a second chance.

Fortix 2 - There is only so much you can do with Qix. Unfortunately what the guys behind Fortix have done here is not it. I remember playing tons of Qix back in the C64 days. One of the key features that made it so interesting was the % figure that told you how much of the screen you managed to capture. None of that here. Just some fantasy bs. I've actually played and completed the first Fortix as well. This is one feels like a worse game actually. The later stages of the game has these mazed fences that you can not Qix around. Meaning you need to keep on following elobrate maze around while increasing the Qix wall. Needles to say, this is very tedious and gameplay mechanism that is just not fun at all.
Adding three new games to the list:

Codename: Gordon
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Eternal Sonata.

I finally got around to finishing it and watching the half-hour long ending. Brings a tear to your eye like any good JRPG.

I haven't played Encore mode yet, but I'm not ready yet to go through the whole 45 hours again.
Post edited June 25, 2012 by jamyskis
I've finished Half-Life yesterday. It's a good game, a very good game, except the last few levels in Xen. As much as I liked everything before that, I disliked those levels. But still, the ending was good.

Finished in 2012:

Deity
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
The Shivah
Gemini Rue
Bastion
Half-Life 2
Limbo
Half-Life
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Played through the campaign on hard again, simply because it's such an awesome game.

Did I mention Diablo 3? Never actually finished Inferno, but at this point I'm content to call it done.
Just finished Bastion. It felt really good. Story is quite nice, and the constant talk from narrator was just great IMO. Gameplay, on the other hand is quite linear, and there is only one monster that will give you major headaches.
For the year 2012:
Samorost
Machinarium
Samorost 2
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness[, Episode] 3 (PC)

Wonderful fun was had. Battle music was especially awesome. Liked what they did with the original story; here's hoping the series gets finished!
The ones I can think of are:

Grand Theft Auto IV.
Dragonsphere.
Thief Gold.
Just finished for the PC today on 6-28-2012:
RAGE -- 6-28-2012

So far, finished for the PC in this year of 2012:
RAGE -- 6-28-2012
Risen 2: Dark Waters -- 6-5-2012
Mass Effect 3 -- 5-22-2012
Dead Island: Ryder White (DLC) -- 4-29-2012
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun (DLC) -- 3-31-2012