It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

New games:
Caster - Indie action/shooter thing. Not really a good game. Feels more like a tech-demo than a proper game. Few cool mechanism, like the speed running and the ability to mold the environment. Finished the two first episodes.

FlOw - Been playing these Thatgamecompany's games in reverse order. This being their first commercial clearly least fun and/or challenging.

Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Played the Wii version. A decent beat'em up from WayForward. Those guys really know how to make cool 2D games. Shame that the game and the actual cartoon series is aimed for kids. Other than that, nice game.

Enslaved: Journey to the West - Been procrastinating this for some reason. Was excepting half janky platformer. But damn I was wrong. This is a great game. Odd mixture of Uncharted/Beyond Good & Evil.Really nice story and interaction between the main characters. Finished this in two sittings, which is very rare for me. Really tempted to get the DLC.
Post edited May 17, 2012 by kalmis666
Sense I lost my internet for a few day I Finally finished Stronghold Crusader!
Adding Flatout to the list :)

EDIT: Also adding Portal 2: Cooperative Testing Iniative
Post edited May 14, 2012 by IronStar
Finally beat Faerie Solitaire... that is one looooong card game.
Batman Arkham City

Complete List
And now, Portal 2. Two of the best games ever, I must say.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, Modern Warfare 2, Shank, Dead Space, Kane & Lynch 2, Modern Warfare 3, Rogue Trooper, Depths of Peril, Portal 1 and 2.
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10
9. Jak & Daxter- PS3; 2/24/2012 100% Completion 3/4/2012 9.5/10
10. Jak II- PS3; 2/28/2012 7/10
11. Jak III- PS3; 3/7/2012 7.5/10
12. Super Mario 3D Land (Luigi).- 3DS; 3/12/2012 9/10
13. Tales of Symphonia- Gamecube; 3/28/2012 9.5/10
14. DLC Quest- Xbox 360; 4/1/2012 8/10
15. EA Sports MMA (Career Mode)- Xbox 360; 4/20/2012 8/10
16. Knytt Stories- PC; 5/11/2012 8/10
17. Prototype II- 360; 5/16/2012 7.5/10 (I was going to give this game an 8.5... then I beat it... ohh God did I beat it. You may be asking, but Robby... why would beating a game make you take off a whole point from its score? The answer to that is simple... the ending was one of the most god awful "THERE WILL BE SEQUELS" endings that I have ever seen. It gave you absolutely no closure. As for the game itself, it is basically an inFAMOUS clone *not that that is a bad thing by any means... Hell... I actually liked the gameplay better than that of the inFAMOUS games tbh*. That being said, if you are wanting a darker game in the style of inFAMOUS, this is the game for you. Be warned though, the story is nothing to write home about.)
Just finished Deathspank, thanks to Bansama who helped me buy it as a part of the EA Indie pack on Steam. ^_^

A really nice game (provided you have a controller), full of monty pythonesque humour and served by cool cartoonish graphisms. Loved every bit of it!

Now I maybe should start Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue... ;)

My list up-to-date : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne
18/01/2012: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
27/01/2012: Space Rangers
28/01/2012: Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
15/02/2012: Fortix 2
18/02/2012: Alpha Protocol
11/03/2012: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
17/03/2012: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
06/04/2012: Shank
06/04/2012: DLC Quest
07/04/2012: Lume
16/04/2012: Faerie Solitaire
21/04/2012: Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
05/05/2012: Botanicula
06/05/2012: Machinarium
16/05/2012: The Witcher Finally finished it, excellent game, even if I didn't like being forced to make a couple of choices (Chapter III specifically). Not sure if I'll ever replay it to see the other paths, especially since I played the part I thought was best, so I doubt I'll replay it with a lesser path. Now to find time to play the second one...
Just before one day turn into another, I finish another game. Dungeon Siege 3 (including the DLC). It was far better than the first game (which I disliked). Had it not been Obsidian that had made the game, then chances are that I would never have bought it.

Complete list
So far:

Iji
Blackwell Convergence
Gemini Rue
Puzzle Bots
To The Moon
Botanicula
Trauma
Jolly Rover
Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
Plants vs. Zombies
Inferno+
NightSky
Laser Cat
DLC Quest

And also:
Snakes of Avalon
Da New Guys (the first, non-commercial game)
50% AGS Bake Sale (Ben Chandler P.I., The Rail, Entrapment, Fragment, Falling Skywards, Abner The Amazing, Escape The Barn)
Post edited June 06, 2012 by Leroux
I just finished Wolfenstein 3D, on higest difficulty level!!!! ^_^ I'm so happy about it. All those years I wanted to have this game, now I do and played it through with a big smile on my face. 20 years after it's release Wolfenstein 3D didn't aged a day. Smooth gameplay, sharp pixels, great music and sound effects, this game is timeless. ^_^
Finished Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Very nice old-school nazi/undead/cyborg/monster shooter, but couldn't help but feel that a few of the enemies were a bit ... unfair. Had to play the quick-save/quick-load game quite a lot. The final boss was refreshingly easy compared to the ordinary venom / lightning gun toting supersoldiers.
Post edited May 17, 2012 by kalirion
Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

Nitronic Rush - Not really an achievement since the story mode is really short and easy. Cool indie racer. And best of all free. The flying secuences were coolest thing. There still tons of other modes/tracks to go through, but don't have time for that.

Terminator Salvation - Super short game. Still decent though. Would be easy to s-rank, but finishing it on normal is enough. Really should get more into Terminator lore. It always manage to relay the desperation so well.
I've punched through a few more since my last post a few months ago.

Aegis Wing - That pile free sidescrolling shooter on xbla. Probably wasn't worth my time.

Journey - By far the best gaming experience I've had so far this year. Just play it. I'd buy a PS3 just for this if I didn't have a PS3 already, and considering it's basically a one and done kind of game, and a short one and done kind of game, I'd say that's impressive.

Mass Effect 3 - Apart from the ending I thoroughly enjoyed it, it might've been the best of the three if not for the end, still could be.

Brutal Legend - The metal novelty kind of carried the game for me, because I like metal. Tim Schafer's sense of humor also adds a lot to this otherwise okay strategy action game

Metro 2033 - Loved the gunplay, and the stealth was alright too. Cool atmosphere. Very good singleplayer FPS.

Max Payne - Beat the second game a long time ago, but skipped the first for some reason, with 3 out now, I rushed through it. Great game, though the control doesn't exactly hold up, kind of tank-like. Still the story is worth it alone.

Dear Esther - Interesting. What a poem is to the writing medium, that is what Dear Esther is to the gaming medium. Definitely interesting, if a little slow, even though it's as short as it is.

Syndicate - Really enjoyed it. It took watching a gameplay video to understand how to play, and I kind of feel dumb for that, but it's one of the most playable old games I've tried. The world is interesting, and it's clear that there were so many great ideas invested into it. Bioshock's story and this have some common threads. I feel like a story driven reboot with the story and mission set up of Thief would lend itself to Syndicate if it is to remain a FPS. I would bore more with my ideas, but I fear this post is long enough.

That puts me at 12 on the year, Psychonauts, Darkness II, Mirror's Edge, and Morrowind being the other 4