It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wing Commander 2: Special Operations 1+2
New ones in bold:
Vanquish, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Hydrophobia, Jamestown , Nation Red, Chrome, Yakuza, Cogs, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Dead Space, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Stacking, Dead Space Extraction, Metal Gear Solid 2, Outland, Puzzle Agent 2, Escape Goat, Battlefield 3 (SP), The Witcher, Gears of War, Where Is My Heart?, Borderlands, Lume, Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Journey, SwiftStitch, Too Human, Flower, ^_^ , Fez, Nier, Blood Stone 007, Bionic Commando (2009)

Nier is a decent Squeenix action RPG. Although game is really light on the RPG front. Still nice little game. Art-style very bleak.

Blood Stone 007. Cool short Bond story. Oddly wonky driving, which is strange because game was made by Bizarre. RIP Bizarre :(

Bionic Commando. Actually much better than I expected. Took a while to get used to the hanging mechanism.
Post edited April 22, 2012 by kalmis666
Quake 2 Mission Pack 2: Ground Zero.

Took me many many months (probably close to a year) to finally finish it, because I kept putting it aside, coming back for a mission or two, and then leaving it again. The turrets just kept the game from being fun for me.
Portal 2, Dead Space 2, Skyrim, Pandora Directive (again :D), (Telltale)Sam & Max Episodes 1-4 S1.
So far this year I have finished:

The Sims 3: Pets
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

On the other hand, I'm part way through 9 other games, so maybe I'll finish something else this year.
4 Elements
I'm done with Serious Sam: The Random Encounter: simple, short but fun. It bugged during the final boss battle and I don't want to start over but I consider it finished.

Also, I've chosen to ignore the existence of Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter which is a completely lame game that can be completed in under 15 minutes according to a Let's Play I've seen on youtube.

So far this year:
This year :
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Cave Story+
- Costume Quest
- DLC Quest
- Fahrenheit
- Iji
- Limbo
- Lume
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Shank
- Soulcaster 1&2
- The Witcher 2
- Your Doodles Are Bugged
Giants: Citizen Kabuto - finished in January
Shogun Total War - in March
Portal - in April
Botanicula - in April
Well this year has been slow for me, but since I just discovered GOG it should pick up, soo many games I never got a chance to play.

All I've beaten this year is:
- Saints Row The Third, which is probably the last console game I'll buy aside from past-gen or Nintendo consoles.
- Psychonauts, for the third time, on PC
- Deus Ex GOTY Edition, second time
- The Secret of Monkey Island: SE
Is there any way that we can turn this thread into some kind of wiki? I don't blame Lukas for not keeping it up, it's definitely a lot of stuff to keep track of. Anyway, I think it would be easier if we had some way to collect our lists into one location (much like the gogwiki).

Also, if we had a database, we could easily generate various bits of info, such as a list of this year's most commonly completed games.
Silent Hill Downpour
Devil Survivor 2

damn, there was a 2 to 3 month period in which I didn't finish any games. That's rare for me.
Mass Effect 3

Full List
Just completed Prototype 2

Very good game recommend it, its a more compact version of the first, though its still very fun it is a lot easier to complete.
Apr 24 - Finished: NightSky
Full list
Alien Shooter. Another short game (under 2h). A fun little stress reliever, but not a game that I'll come back to time and time again.
Complete list
Post edited April 25, 2012 by AFnord