It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mass Effect 3 (PC)
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes (PC)

Great game, but not as good as ME2. Ending leaves a bit to be desired, but it's not as horrible as people make it out to be. It reminded me of Mask of the Betrayer and Final Fantasy Tactics, although those were certainly a bit more fleshed out.

From Ashes offers one of the most intriguing party members so far - I was fortunate to get it along with the Collector's Edition. Highly recommended. Bring the dude to Thessia for a laugh.
Post edited March 20, 2012 by Whitecroc
Two new games in the last few days:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Impossible Game
March 2012 - Katawa Shoujo (Emi/Shizune/Rin so far)
Finished Lume in less than an hour. It was not really a great game, nor a lengthy one (less than one hour).
sebarnolds: Finished Lume in less than an hour. It was not really a great game, nor a lengthy one (less than one hour).
LOL
I wonder how many people have had really confusing conversations where one of them was talking about 'Lume' and the other was thinking 'Loom'?
Bioshock (PC). Think that's the only one so far.
Just finished for the PC today on 3-24-2012:
Crysis 2 -- 3-24-2012

So far, finished for the PC in this year of 2012:
Crysis 2 -- 3-24-2012
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -- 3-11-2012
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -- 3-7-2012
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition -- 1-3-2012
Just finish Jolly Rover. It was a nice little adventure.
Hard Reset

A short but fun game, definatly worth a look if you like fast paced shooter.
Just finished 'Power Drive', a racing game from the 1990s. I really wish I could play its sequel, 'Power Drive Rally' but it's only released on Atari Jaguar and there is also no emulator that can run the game. Such a pity.
Just finished Assassin's Creed 2.
Just finished for the PC today on 3-25-2012:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link (DLC) -- 3-25-2012

So far, finished for the PC in this year of 2012:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link (DLC) -- 3-25-2012
Crysis 2 -- 3-24-2012
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -- 3-11-2012
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -- 3-7-2012
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition -- 1-3-2012
Finished two more
Empire: Total War (Road to Independence campaign)
Xotic
Lume.

Extremely short game, which makes me even more ashamed of the fact that I had to google up solutions to 2 of the puzzles...
Wrapped up Solatorobo about half an hour ago.

The plot swerve was definitely rather bizarre even if it was on the manual/in the op.