It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok i beat DarkFall:Lost Souls about 2 weeks ago---not a bad little game to say the least...semi-hard puzzles and a little bit scary as well

Also....Last night i finished a epic, of course i'm talking about Mass Effect 3. What really hasn't already been said about the game. I really enjoyed the journey but didn't care too much about the final destination, oh well.
Finished Fortix.
Too bad it is such a short game. I enjoyed this one. My only complaint is that it was too short.
Dead Island

It was fun to play co-op but theres alot of things wrong with this game. A lack of difficulty settings, it was just too easy for most of the game. No real threat or danger of getting killed.
Arx Fatalis. A great, though not flawless, CRPG along the line of Ultima Underworld. It felt like one of those games that the devs really liked to make, possibly so much that they might have been a tad bit overambitious. Still, it gets a big thumbs up from me.
Just finished Postal Classic and Uncut. I have very briefly played the game when it first came out and in only 2012 I am able to play it again! A surprisingly refreshing experience, and the game has aged well. Recommended to those who haven't played it yet.
Sanctum

Finally completed the final level on that. Brilliant game, will have to see how long I can survive on some of the levels now in survival mode.
1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
2.Star Fox 64 3d-3ds 21/2/12
3.Ace Attorney-Justice For All-Wii-2/3/12
4.No More Heroes 2-Desperate Struggle-Wii-3/3/12
5.Punch Out-Wii-3/3/12
6.Metal Gear Solid 2-Sons Of Liberty-PS3-11/3/12
7.Metal Gear Solid 3-Snake Eater-PS3-12/3/12
8.Metal Gear Solid-Peace Walker-PS3-15/3/12
9.Metal Gear-PS3-16/3/12
10.Metal Gear 2-Solid Snake-PS3-17/3/12

well thats done the Metal Gear Collection for me, a definate improvement over the original although i would swear it is impossible to do a run without being caught as least once
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne
18/01/2012: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
27/01/2012: Space Rangers
28/01/2012: Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
15/02/2012: Fortix 2
18/02/2012: Alpha Protocol
11/03/2012: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
17/03/2012: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC Nice short interlude in the main campaign, worth it's time and money.
Lair of the Evildoer. It had it's moments
After over a month without finishing anything (too busy studying), I took the time to complete a small game: And Yet it Moves. Not very good, but too short to get on your nerves (unless you didn't buy it along a bundle).

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves.
Post edited March 18, 2012 by Drakhyrr
Finished Serious Sam Double D. It was nice.
Finally got around to finishing Limbo.

For a couple puzzle there I thought I was going to have to look up solutions, but perseverance paid off :)
So far this year:

Ace Attorney 1, 2, 3 (GBA)
Theseus (PC)
Fate Unlimited Code (PSP)
Portal (PC)
Post edited March 19, 2012 by PandaLiang
Just finished Tomb Raider Underworld :)

Now, let's see what to play next :)
Just finished Mass Effect 3 + DLC From Ashes. Wow. Just wow. The trip, back from Mass Effect 1, was absolutely and completely EPIC. Certainly the best Sci-Fi video game I have ever played!! At least the only one that makes me wish there's this kind of life in the universe and it's only a matter of time we discover it.

Or at least that makes me wish there would be a MMORPG based on ME's universe.

Understand me: by no means the Mass Effect trilogy is a series of perfect games. There are always some flaws here and there (the Mako in 1, the lack of character customization and the way to gather resources in 2, the horrible textures in 3, to name a few), but globally it was an amazing experience, one of a kind.

And the ending I got made perfectly sense in the long-run of the 3 games. Okay, maybe the other endings (i guess there are at least two other, given the final situation) are bad, but the one I got was, again, perfect. Maybe I'm just lucky? At least, I don't understand what the fuss is all about!!

I love being told a story and I love games that tell me a story while giving me enough freedom to actually play the story. And each time, each Mass Effect game has found the perfect balance for me. Unforgettable characters, spectacular situations, breath-taking action and wonderfully written dialogues.

Yes, Bioware. Dragon Age II was BAD. But it doesn't matter, because DA:O and Mass Effect were MASTERPIECES. And of course I'm not counting the older games you made.

So, yes, for me at least, there will be a BEFORE and an AFTER Mass Effect series in the history of video games. But now, what to do???

Finished so far in 2012:
Trine
Syberia
Katawa Shoujo – Emi
Bastion
Portal
Hydrophobia : Prophecy
Mass Effect 3 + DLC From Ashes

Link to my original list: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
Post edited March 20, 2012 by xa_chan