It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished
Orcs Must Die! (Jan 1)
Darkest of Days (Jan 7)
Bulletstorm (Jan 11)

Currently playing
The Witcher, Gemini Rue, Costume Quest, Trine
Post edited January 15, 2012 by AdamR
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link.
Eversion
Stealth Bastard: Tactical Espionage Arsehole
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Tiny Bang Story
Zuma Deluxe
Bejeweled 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
The Cat That Got The Milk
Metroid
Painkiller
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode One
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode Two
Your Doodles Are Bugged
Cryostasis
SCP-087
Puzzle Dimension
The Feeble Files
Pullblox
Jurassic Park: The Game
Rooms: The Main Building
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Trip World
Wizorb
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Prism: Light the Way
Dragon Crystal
Chex Quest 3
Toki Tori
Moon
999 (Endings 1,3,4,5,6)
Legend of Grimrock
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Botanicula
Super Mario Bros.
Painkiller: Battle out of Hell
Lucid
Titan Attacks!
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Judith
Darksiders
Catrap
Mighty Switch Force
Wolfenstein 3-D
Spear of Destiny
Stacking
The Binding of Isaac
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Escape Goat
Quantum Conundrum
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Tomb Raider
Dear Esther
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Offspring Fling
Q.U.B.E.
Shank 2
Unstoppable Gorg
Dinner Date
Cardinal Quest
Bookworm Adventures Deluxe
Oniken
Swift*Stitch
The Journey Down: Chapter One
Blake Stone: Planet Strike
MadWorld
Superfrog
Darksiders II
Another World
Coil
Planescape: Torment
Ichi
Hitman: Sniper Challenge
Anachronox
Borderlands 2
Picross e
FTL
Mutant Mudds
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Ristar
Wrecking Crew
Lone Survivor
Sanitarium
Clone
They Bleed Pixels
Costume Quest
Art of Balance Touch!
Alpha Protocol
Home
Defy Gravity
Dustforce (all standard levels)
The Walking Dead
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Dishonored
Unmechanical
Splice
Fallblox
Spec Ops: The Line
Primordia
Hotline Miami
Closure
Resonance
A Virus Named TOM
Endless Space (Automatons)
Gunman Clive
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Austrobogulator
Now Playing

Skyrim
Sonic Generations

Finished

Psychonauts
Bastion
Dead Island
Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines
Post edited March 11, 2012 by gamez79
Finish in 2012

Yoshi Story - N64
Mass Effect

FINALLY!
Puzzle Agent 2
Batman: Arkham City (luck timed it right on 1st of January :) - AWESOME GAME!!!
[placeholder for my list]

I'm gonna go with the flow and update this post as I finish games.

Happy new year everyone

Keep in mind that my ratings are usually high because I only finish games that I'm enjoying. This means that I stop playing a game when I get bored or just don't find it enjoyable.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And my first game this year is Deus Ex Human Revolution - Really loved taking down an entire room full of baddies without being discovered :)

My second game is Saints Row the Third So much fun in just one game :D Still some activities to do for 100%

Third of the year is the DLC Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Missing Link An amazing addiction to an already amazing game Will probably do another run only this time will go guns blazing :D

Fourth game is Mass Effect 3. I love the series and love this one too, but that ending was a huge letdown. It's not a 10 because of that.

Fifth game is Fallout New Vegas. I finally finish the game after 166 hours, according to steam. There's so much to do that you end up forgetting the main quest. However, I have mixed feelings about this game. I loved some parts of it and hated others. The worst part and the reason I gave it 7.5 was the bugs. The enormous amount of bugs the game has even after several patches :(

The Dead Money DLC for Fallout New Vegas was a huge let down for me. Very slow paced, very, very annoying (your collar beep, beep, beeping in every corner threatening to explode on you). At first this was interesting but after a while it gets boring and repetitive. I don't rate it lower because the plot and atmosphere are amazing, and the new companions are also very good, still it's only a 6 for me.

Honest Hearts was somewhat enjoyable for me. I liked the tribal setting and travelling through the canyons. The Companions weren't as good as in Dead Money but still good. The story is very short and very easy to complete. I give a 7.5 because I had fun exploring Zion.

I had a break from my New Vegas Saga for a little amazing game named Botanicula, and boy, how can something so simple be so amazing? This is the most fun you can have in a game. I kept laughing throughout the game, the characters are so enjoyable that you just want to see what they'll get themselves into. And the puzzles are so varied that you'll never get bored. This is a must for all gamers of any age and genre.

I did another play through on Mafia II. I'm not gonna repeat myself, I'm just gonna reinforce the idea that this was a great game that fall too short and with more driving than shooting. The cut scenes were great and gave depth to the story but I was expecting a lot more from the game. Maybe that was my mistake :) Nevertheless this is a great gaming experience.

Batman Arkham City is a great game and a thrilling experience. There's just so much to do even after beating the game like riddle challenges and some side missions that you might have neglected during the main quest that makes this game worth every penny. Then there's the challenges that keep you going for even longer. The game is not a 10 for because the Boss Fights were so boring and repetitive that whenever one came up I just thought to myself "OK Let's just get done with this fast..." Bottom line: this is just a must have for every gamer!

Anno 2070 What an amazing experience! Before playing the campaign I had lots of continuous play hours, meaning that the campaign was a breeze for me. Despite being mostly a long tutorial it's still very enjoyable and challenging enough to keep you going. I end up learning a few things by going through it which was pretty cool. The downside and what knocked down 1 point on my rating is the DRM issue. Even though it's as Ubisoft said (no permanent internet connection required) the truth is if you play on offline mode you'll lose lots of bonuses such as the Ark items, senate and council bonuses, no world events, and losing all this pretty much removes most of the things that make this game even greater.

Sleeping Dogs is one of those games that sucks you in really fast, but first things first. On the downside is a shame that the keyboard/mouse support is lousy in this game (at least when it came out it was, a patch was released that supposedly fixed that but by then I got used to play it with my controller). Once you get past that you are in for a ride. The first missions are tutorials to get you into the game. The melee combat is amazing and fluid and as you progress on the game and unlock new moves and abilities it gets more and more rewarding going into melee combat. And don't forget to visit the martial arts club (not the arena) once you get there for the first time to learn about the different types of foes you'll face throughout the game and practice on them. This really helps a lot all the new players. Then you get the driving that is interesting, not too fancy or rewarding as in GTA but when you get some action is amazing, the ramming, shooting, hijacking is so satisfying and cinematic that you'll love do it over and over again, and actually can because you can replay all the main missions once you finish them. Now on to the shooting part. Keep in mind that this isn't a shooter, it's an action game with shooting elements and I think the game does a good job at it. With the vault attacks and it's cinematic camera and slow motion (Max Payne style) that it's so fun making you want to replay those missions. There's also some mini-games and activities that will keep busy for a long time. Overall this is a game that I truly recommend to all action games fans.

Borderlands 2 Came out and it didn't disappoint me If you loved the first one you'll love this one even more I played the game with friends and it's double the fun The guns are meaner and better Some are real badasses when you are lucky to find them The length of the game seemed right and when you're playing with friends you just seem to lose track of time The story is fun and with all the easter eggs spread across the game you're always wondering what will happen next It's just so much fun that I bet this one will be to the my most played game ever It's the perfect game for me 10 out of 10

Risen 2 Dark Waters is a very enjoyable game made by Piranha Bytes. Sadly the reviews didn't gave him justice as it deserves a higher metacritic rate. Of course that the fact that the game is a little hard to get into, specially if you're not familiar with Piranha Bytes previous games (Gothic Series). The game is the sequel to Risen and although they changed things a bit, replaced Bows and Crossbows with Muskets and Pistols, Magic with Voodoo, no more need to find a trainer for the stats, just for the skills, overall they simplified things a bit. It's not that it was bad, it just was different. The story is interesting enough to keep you going and the introduction of Voodoo provide some of quests with hilarious lines and dialogues. The game felt short compared to the length of their previous games, but it was long enough to made it worth your money. For those who like it when a Achievement pops, sadly the Steam ones aren't working properly, and others seems to not work at all. I did some testing and it seems that for some of the achievements that require you to perform a action a given number of times get their count reset when you exit the game (I tested this on the Monkey Dance Achievement, for example, where you need to use the monkey 20 times, and the achievement only poped when I used the monkey 20 times ion a row without exiting). After that this also worked for the Digger, Deep Sea Fisherman and Pet Cemetery. Bottom line it's worth the money so I gave it a 8.

Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues I picked up my Vegas Saga again :) Old World Blues is amusing enough to get you going and the perks you gain are really useful Nothing much with the story at least for me but I loved my home base with everything available in the same place (I still use it as base). It gets a solid 8.

Fallout New Vegas Lonesome Road After having so much fun with this game overall I use hugely disappointed with Lonesome Road with the story being what kept me going. It's the shortest DLC of the game and basically you just have to go from point A to point B. The enemies weren't challenging at all (but I was level 50 when played so I don't know if that had anything to do with it) and only had some trouble fighting groups of Deathclaws. At least we get some insights in the end that was pretty cool and why it got a 6 and not an even lower score from me.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All my games are PC

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Jan 7 - 9/10
Saints Row the Third - Jan 28 - 8.5/10
Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Missing Link - Feb 26 - 8/10
Mass Effect 3 - Mar 16 - 8/10
Fallout New Vegas - Apr 3 - 7.5/10
Fallout New Vegas Dead Money - Apr 7 - 6/10
Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts - Apr 14 - 7.5/10
Botanicula - Apr 22 - 10/10
Mafia II - May 3 - 8/10
Batman Arkham City - May 14 - 9/10
Anno 2070 - Jun 15 - 9/10
Sleeping Dogs - Sep 6 - 9/10
Borderlands 2 - Sep 30 - 10/10
Risen 2 Dark Waters - Oct 21 - 8/10
Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues - Nov 11 - 8/10
Fallout New Vegas Lonesome Road - Nov 13 - 6/10
The Walking Dead - Dec 29 - 9/10
Post edited December 29, 2012 by papaluigi
I'll place my list here when I complete something I'll also BOLD anything not currently added to your list to make it easier

PC
Time Commando - Still a very fun game loved it and still do
Call Of Duty Black Ops - First SP cod ive enjoyed since 2.
Singularity - Great game, really enjoyed this one good pacing, solid combat throughly recommend.

Xbox 360/Xbox
Mayhem 3D - Not bad considering its an indie demolition derby style game. I had to import it from the US as its region free
Darkness 2 - I really enjoyed good gameplay, though was a lot shorter than I was hoping it to be.
Marvel Super Hero Comic Squad - I really enjoyed it and it played well on the Udraw, Shame nobody bought it.
Cars 2: Boring, repetitive and nowhere near as good as the 1st game.
Guardian Heroes Always loved this game, played through all 30 stages again to test out a couple of arcade sticks awesome game
Battlefield 3 Terrible SP, AI is just dumb even on hard, story is boring, feels rushed or they are resigned to the fact people just bought it for the MP
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - Had some great ideas just horribly executed real disappointment and only has 7 levels.
Eat Lead Return of Matt Hazard Just constantly tries to be funny and fails can see why I got it for £3
Prototype 2 Awesome game, very good story though a lot shorter than the 1st game, is still a worthy purchase.

Dreamcast
Dynamite Cop - Both characters fun game though doesnt last for very long, voice acting is absolutely terrible
Spiderman - Didnt like it, too short the camera angles are horrible and voice acting also really bad, hasnt aged well.

Saturn
Die Hard Arcade Loved this game as a kid, hasnt aged very well though, very easy to complete using the deep scan game beforehand, though I did it in 7 credits

Ps2/Psx

Currently working on:Marvel Comic Infinity Gauntlet, Fear 3, I am alive, Conker live and reloaded

2012 Games I WILL complete, Shenmue 1&2 Rage LOTR WOTN, Max Payne 3
Post edited April 23, 2012 by ViolatorX
I've finished Syberia, another leftover of 2011 ^_^

Gripping game, excellent story, nice graphics: this game is great! Except that I suck at poin'n'click games and that I needed a walkthrough here and there... But it prove me that point'n'clicks are definitely not my prefered kind of games.

So far in 2012 :
Trine
Syberia
Placeholder.

FEAR: Perseus Mandate
FEAR 2
Medal of Honor (what a mediocre shooter)
Mass Effect
DoW 2: Retribution
Mirror's Edge
LA Noire
Demon Stone
W40K: Space Marine
Cthulhu Saves The World
World in Conflict + Soviet Assault
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Conviction
The Worry of Newport - Crysis mod
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 2 (awesome in every sense of the word)
The Witcher (forget what I said about ME2, this was the real deal)
Chrono Trigger
The Witcher 2
Renegade Ops
Red Faction Guerilla
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Anomaly - Warzone Earth
Revenge of the Titans
Jamestown
Spec Ops: - The Line (pretty good, the first 2012 game I've played this year. Great narrative)
Portal
Portal 2
Breath of Death VII
Just Cause 2
Trine
Foreign Legion - Buckets of Blood
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Shadow of the Colossus
Killzone 2
Gran Turismo 5
Max Payne 3
Oil Rush
Dear Esther
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (buggy piece of shit)
Zombie Shooter 1
The Walking Dead
Hitman Sniper Challenge
Sleeping Dogs
To The Moon
Zombie Shooter 2
Batman Arkham City
Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Red Dead Redemption
ICO
Darksiders
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Fifeldor
FINISHED:
PC - Batman: Arkham City - Finished the main story, side missions and Riddler's Challage
PC - Borderlands - main story campaign
PC - Dead Space 2 - Excellent and scary as well
PC - LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga 100% completion - Fun game with lots of replayability to it, if a little easy?
PC - Call of Duty: World at War - It's Call of Duty, not much to expect
PC - Darkfall:Lost Souls - hard puzzles and scary
PC - Mass Effect 3 - Story was FANTASTIC...Ending? ehhhh
PC - Deathspank -
PC - Deus EX - Finally finished it...great game

WORKING ON:
LEGO Star Wars 3: Clone Wars
LEGO Indiana Jones: Original Adventures....yes, i'm on a Lego game kick now
Post edited April 05, 2012 by Hovis1974
So far I've finished two indie games: Sequence and VVVVVV. I'll probably edit a list in here as I complete more games.

Edit: Okay, here's the list:
Sequence
VVVVVV
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Post edited January 05, 2012 by thebum06
Finished:
Grand Theft Auto 3

Working On:
Assassin's Creed
The Witcher

Next in Line:

Bastion
Cave Story+
Limbo
Whatever is in the New Year's IndieRoyale bundle.
So far, finished for the PC in this year of 2012:
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition

Just finished for the PC today 1-3-2012:
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition