It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just finished Katawa Shoujo (the Emi story).

I must say, that's the first time ever i've completed a VN. And I think it's entierely because the story is really well written, the characters have a real depths. Not forgetting the setting was at first intriguing, but turned out to be the best way to deal with handicap. No forced humour, no pathetic tries to make you feel the way they want you to feel...

No, the writers of Katawa Shoujo had a story to tell and I think no one could have told it better than they did.

I will definitely replay this game to know the other stories... but not now. I will for the moment just let sink in the touching story of Emi, because it deserves it.

Well done, 4 Leaves Studios, well done, indeed. Your games took its rightful place among the best games I ever played!

I've updated my first post with the list :
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
Post edited January 26, 2012 by xa_chan
Just finished Darwinia. Wonderful little game, made the Humble Introversion Bundle worth it by itself.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia.
Post edited January 26, 2012 by Dragobr
Galactic assault: Prisoner of power. A relatively short TBS in the vein of Battle Isle

And Capsized, a short 2d platformer.
Post edited January 27, 2012 by AFnord
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne
18/01/2012: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
27/01/2012: Space Rangers Nice game, with a semi-predictable story, but a lot of grinding.
So far I've finished Portal and Darksiders in 2012.

EDIT: I didn't actually "finish" Dragon Age 2 but I am "finished" with it. I got my 10 dollars' worth of enjoyment out of it before uninstalling it possibly forever.
Post edited January 28, 2012 by CymTyr
Saints Row the Third

Complete List
Post edited January 28, 2012 by papaluigi
Recently finished:

Aquaria
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
Bastion
Eets
Magicka
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam 3: BFE
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2
17/01/2012: Bloodrayne
18/01/2012: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
27/01/2012: Space Rangers
28/01/2012: Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within More of an interactive movie than a game, but still an excellent adventure. Have I mentioned yet my hate of the timed events?
Zchinque: Eh, why not...

So far this year:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Puzzle Agent 2
Torchlight
Minecraft
Fate of the World
Jamestown
Can you "finish" Minecraft? Just wondering.
So far ive finished:
Scorpion Disfigured
COD Black Ops
Super Mario 3D Land
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Post edited January 29, 2012 by Neobr10
Zchinque: Eh, why not...

So far this year:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Puzzle Agent 2
Torchlight
Minecraft
Fate of the World
Jamestown
Neobr10: Can you "finish" Minecraft? Just wondering.
i concur :)
After version 1.0 went live it has a final boss, so you can certainly beat the game. Whether you would consider yourself finished with the game is a different matter, but would be for any game.
Post edited January 29, 2012 by Zchinque
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10 (The story was pretty solid, but there were parts of the games that were frustrating or boring. Not to mention that after playing the Assassin's Creed games, the climbing felt way off in this game. Thats not to say that it is a bad game... I wouldn't rate it an 8 if it was... I just feel that it is severely overrated)
Post edited January 29, 2012 by Roberttitus
Zchinque: After version 1.0 went live it has a final boss, so you can certainly beat the game. Whether you would consider yourself finished with the game is a different matter, but would be for any game.
haha. really? didn't know that. was it fun?
so i guess I can put Minecraft on the list.
Skyrim
Blake Stone Planet Strike
Dead Island
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 - Chaos Rising