It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just finished Rebel Strike.
Just finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Classic difficulty

Video contains spoilers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTZYtChyq8
Yesterday I completed Assassin's Creed 2. I loved the game although I felt the controls needed some refinement.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting Assassin's Creed 3.
CymTyr: Lord of the Rings: War in the North - forced to stop due to gamebreaking bug that has not been patched out in over a year, with no desire to replay up to said point in the game.
What was the bug, Cym? I'm curious, as I own the game but have not gotten around to playing it yet.
Both Alan Wakes (Xbox)
Half Life
Half Life 2 and Episodes (again)
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Fable 3 (Xbox)
Goldeneye Reloaded
BiA Road to Hill 30 (again)
Black Mesa
Orcs Must Die!
Warhammer Space Marine
Portal 2 (again)
Tiny and Big
FEAR
FEAR 3
Darkness 2
Darkest of Days (again)
STALKER CoP and CS (again)
Painkiller Black Edition (again)
Lugaru HD
Sniper Elite V2
Jedi Outcast (again)
Witcher 2 (again)
Skyrim (main quest)
Deus Ex Human Revolution
There possibly more especially on Xbox but thats what I can remember and again means I beat before this year at some time
I beat a couple more than once for being awesome as well :)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (1/12) PC
Mirror's Edge (1/18) PC
Medal of Honor [2010] (1/23) PC
Puzzle Agent 2 (2/2) PC
Dinner Date (2/15) PC
NyxQuest (2/19) PC
Dear Esther (2/20) PC
The Stanley Parable (2/21) PC
To The Moon (2/26) PC
Escape Goat (6/16) PC
Rayman Origins (6/17) PC
Robot Pinball Escape (6/18) PC
Offspring Fling (7/16) PC
The Darkness II (7/30) PC
Thomas Was Alone (8/22) PC
Thirteen Flights of Loving (8/23) PC
Corril Slayer (8/27) PC
Sleeping Dogs (10/02) PC
Alice: Madness Returns (10/16) PC
Duke Nukem Forever (10/19) PC
Hotline Miami (10/24) PC
It's a bug where you have to talk to an npc and they become non interactive and you can walk through them. There is no fix.

@Coel
Post edited October 25, 2012 by CymTyr
Potion Master - didn't care for it too much to be honest.

EvilQuest - Very nice zelda-style game. Was refreshing to play a truly evil character for once (as opposed to a rude anti-hero.) Normal difficulty turned out to be rather easy, will have to try Hard sometime.

Animal Blast - like Potion Master, this one is from that Indie Underdog Pack which appeared many moons (and many more bundles) ago. Unlike Potion Master, I actually had fun playing this one, despite the various technical issues.

Out There Somewhere - Glad I only paid $2. Interesting portal gun mechanic, but way too short and I couldn't figure out how to use all those ship upgrade parts I found - final boss was a real chore with the unupgraded weapon.

Resonance - Great game, though I wish there was a happier ending (maybe I missed one? got 3)

MacGuffin's Curse - Nice puzzler, though not without some flaws. I might come back to it sometime to try to get closer to 100% completion (only 79% so far). Still haven't found a way to get past the "hi-tech doors".

Heed - Very short AGS game by Ben Chandler. With as few puzzles as it has it's more like a visual novel than an adventure game.

Shifter's Box - Another AGS game by Ben Chandler, longer than Heed though still short. Charming little story.

Taijou (beta) - Fun though very hard and rather short bullet hell/platformer hybrid. Barely managed to finish on Normal difficulty using all 3 continues.

Chester - Finished on Normal difficulty and don't feel the urge to go back and try harder difficulties or to find the collectibles I missed. Not sure why this game doesn't do it for me - seems to have all the right elements and then some.

Pineapple Smash Crew - Fun game, but not particularly great one, and could use plenty more polishing as far as the stuff surrounding the gameplay is concerned. In the end I finished it on Merc (Normal) difficulty but only by abusing the "escape to menu from mission" functionality which wipes out anything that went wrong (i.e. your leveled up mercs dying.)
Post edited November 11, 2012 by kalirion
CymTyr: It's a bug where you have to talk to an npc and they become non interactive and you can walk through them. There is no fix.

@Coel
Thanks. Appreciate the heads up on that. :)
CymTyr: It's a bug where you have to talk to an npc and they become non interactive and you can walk through them. There is no fix.

@Coel
Coelocanth: Thanks. Appreciate the heads up on that. :)
No worries :) There's no guarantee you will get the bug as it is totally random, but it is a game stopper.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)

Can you believe I've owned this for almost 8 years and never got around to playing it past the Maridia-like subzone in Torvus Bog? I've got a phobia for jellyfish, and Metroids sort of kind of trigger it, but I still love the Metroid games dearly. Well, I finally got around to playing through the game when my Internet went out. Missed a scan or two, one of them a boss scan, and couldn't be bothered to check which collectibles I'd missed since there's no in-game checklist, so I ended at 93% total and some concept art missing.

Great game, by the way. Absolutely fantastic.
Finished Dishonored this evening.

2012--

The Sims 3: Pets
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Alpha Protocol
Beneath a Steel Sky (August 26)
Angry Birds (October 21)
Dishonored (October 27)
Finished my first playthrough of Borderlands 2 a while back, and just finished To the Moon this evening (and wow... the music goes wonderfully with the game/story).
Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta): They are good add-ons if you wanna get some more Fallout 3. I especially liked Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009: Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Descent: Freespace - The Great War, Portal, Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem (iOS), Army of Darkness: Defense (iOS), Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta)

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Post edited November 12, 2012 by keremix
Finished Dark Messiah Might and Magic last night. Overall, I wanted to really like the game, the combat mechanics seemed like they would be fun, however, I felt they were a bit clunky. It seemed that some hits from enemies that missed actually would impact, so it seemed a bit inconsistent.

However, it's something I would definitely revisit in the future.

So far:
Just Cause 2
Cave Story+
Area 51
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
XIII
Star Wars: Jedi Academy
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mirror's Edge
Thief II: The Metal Age
Alan Wake
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Unreal Gold (including Return to Na Pali)
Dark Messiah Might and Magic