It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

-Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn (yes, there was still someone left on earth who had not finished it, still working on ToB; and they are not that great).
I'm still reeling from finishing 52 games last year. I haven't finished any this year, but I aim to match or surpass that total. I just need to find the right game to start my year.
I just finished Freespace 2. Wow, what a game, this is probably the best space sim that I have played to date! Everyone should give this gem a try.
I've finished Final Fantasy 4 Interlude and the first episode of Duke 3d (although I wouldn't count it as finished until I complete the other three episodes).
Finished:
Final Fantasy 1 (my first completed RPG)
X-Com: UFO Defence
Clive Barker's Jericho

I think thats all the games I finished this year so far.
Gun, Alter Ego and Condemned Criminal Origins.
Two Worlds
Bloodrayne
Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption
Serious Sam: The 1st Encounter
Serious Sam: The 2nd Encounter
Crysis 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Doom 3: Resurrection of evil

Added a few games to the finished list. I think I'm going to play something with less... shooting, now.
Finished Shadowgrounds. I expected it wouldn't be my type, but I actually had a lot of fun with it. The only real problem is that there is no in-level saving, and some levels are very long. To make it worse, lives are limited. I didn't have to repeat any levels, but some bosses killed me a few times. I can't imagine how frustrating it would have been if I had to repeat their levels.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid.

EDIT: Since this is still in the last page, I'll just edit it and add Braid.
Post edited February 11, 2012 by Dragobr
I finished Costume Quest and its DLC and I enjoyed (almost) every moment of it. Like all the reviews said, fights become a bit repetitive in the end. But the dialogs, story, music, quests are so good !

Can't wait to see Stacking on PC !
Uptated list

January was a quite busy month for me, but actually I started to play most of these games back in 2011.

In February I've finished the Monkey Island 2 so far (I began to play it in April (!) 2011).
Post edited February 10, 2012 by nandesz00
Finished Bastion.
Finished: Jagged Alliance 2 - Vanilla

Playing: JA 2 - UB, MoM
nurgog: Finished: Jagged Alliance 2 - Vanilla
Assuming you enjoyed JA2 (and you did, didn't you?), be sure to check out 1.13
If you have any questions about 1.13, send me a pm and I'll do my best to answer you.
I just finished Shank (yet another shorty, it took me about 2½h from start to end)
Critical Mass - Classic mode on Normal Difficulty

The last level too WAY too many retries...