It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

This is the first time I beat it. I started it past year but I made the mistake of spreading my experience points too much so by the time I got to the Ming must die mission I couldn't beat the enemies. I restarted this year again with a Toreador character.
This game is truly a masterpiece but I wish the game had more sidequest on Hollywood and Chinatown.
Do you think long gone are the days when a game touched your soul? Ladies and gentlemen, I present you a true masterpiece, one of the best games ever made: Demon's Souls...

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Post edited February 05, 2012 by keremix
Spectromancer. Brilliant little battle card game sort of like magic the gathering.
list updated as of 5 Feb.

check your entry for mistakes and ill try to correct them asap.
and I finished myself Jack Orlando. That was fairly terrible game and i just gave up and used FAQ for 90% as i was tired of voice acting, dumb puzzles, all the crap i picked up, constant deaths, silly story and backtracking

but the voices were the worst. just so so bad.
lukaszthegreat: list updated as of 5 Feb.

Just one thing, I finished Final Fantasy 13, not 12.

i guess you have forgotten my last entry :)

keremix: i guess you have forgotten my last entry :)
I was sure that i put your entry.
edit: i put it under omegax list cause it was his i was editing :) sorry.

HEY GUYS WITH PLACEHOLDERS.

can you still please post the game?
Post edited February 05, 2012 by lukaszthegreat
Iji
Blackwell Convergence
Snakes of Avalon
40% of the AGS Bake Sale (most notably: The Rail, Entrapment, Fragment, Ben Chandler: Paranormal Investigator)
Leroux: 40% of the AGS Bake Sale (most notably: The Rail, Entrapment, Fragment, Ben Chandler: Paranormal Investigator)
what should i put on the list?
Leroux: 40% of the AGS Bake Sale (most notably: The Rail, Entrapment, Fragment, Ben Chandler: Paranormal Investigator)
lukaszthegreat: what should i put on the list?
Depends on your policy for the thread. Personally I found all four of these AGS games worth playing (I already left out those I think others might not enjoy), but they're all very short games and far from being AAA titles and if you list them all, the list might get quite long soon. Your choice, either put the four game titles or "40 % of the AGS Bale Sale" (would be fine by me, too, and maybe I can still increase the percentage ;) ) or don't put anything if you think the list should be kept clean of very short and freeware-like games.
Post edited February 06, 2012 by Leroux
lukaszthegreat: what should i put on the list?
Leroux: Depends on your policy for the thread. Personally I found all four of these AGS games worth playing (I already left out those I think others might not enjoy), but they're all very short games and far from being AAA titles and if you list them all, the list might get quite long soon. Your choice, either put the four game titles or "40 % of the AGS Bale Sale" (would be fine by me, too, and maybe I can still increase the percentage ;) ) or don't put anything if you think the list should be kept clean of very short and freeware-like games.
we do have dlc and 3 hour games. are each game longer than 3 hours? or they are like 40 minute games>?
lukaszthegreat: we do have dlc and 3 hour games. are each game longer than 3 hours? or they are like 40 minute games>?
More like 40 minutes games. But so is Snakes of Avalon, IIRC, so if that's disqualifying them, I only finished Iji and maybe Blackwell Convergence (1-3 hours?). ;)
Post edited February 06, 2012 by Leroux
Just got around to playing and finishing Blackwell Convergence and Sam and Max 202: Moai Better Blues this weekend. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing up Assassin's Creed II (~40% complete) or Arkham Asylum (~20% complete, story wise) within the next month or so, in between studying for exams. If not, I've got a ridiculous backlog of point and clicks I need to get through this year (Sam and Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Gemini Rue, Gabriel Knight, Syberia, The Longest Journey, etc.).
I thought I posted in this thread already. Apparently not, ah well.

I haven't finished any game this year, I did finish two visual novels though: Katawa Shoujo and Go Go Nippon!

The former has already been introduced enough by others, the latter might not be so well known.

It's not so much a visual novel as it is a very brief travel guide to Tokyo (and touching on Kyoto, Kamakura, and Yokohama) in VN format, with text not only in English, but also in Japanese (if that option is switched on) with only kana and basic kanji so it could be used for studying at basic level. Two short paths, less than handful of choices. Doesn't amount to much as a VN, but it's an interesting combination of VN, travel guide, and possible study aid.

Currenty playing
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Fortune Summoners

Waiting to start
Aselia the Eternal