It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Icewind Dale (again)
Icewind Dale (again)
Icewind Dale (again)
Baldur's Gate
Vampire the Masquerade Redemption
a long title is long

Managed to get the best ending. Good game although it has quite annoying fights and game mechanics. nothing like the sewers in bloodlines tough.
It is also quite easy. Only three moments where I had problems. One was that student in the church back in Prague, second one was at the end of the game in a room full bad guys. I just run in the middle of it thinking i can take 4 vampires (i could) while my team stayed behind (i used clerity for fast travel and fighting small enemy teams. was very fun) yet I did not see 3 huge ghoul monsters and another 5 vampires or so. Third time was the boss. beat him only because his AI sucked and he tried to attack Christoff but my team was blocking him.
Nevertheless game was fun. Took me 1.5 month as i couldn't get into it that much but still enjoyed it.

Masquerade has a great lore. Why we don't have more games? I know the mmorpg is coming but it is not certain. and competition with secret world will certainly hurt it. yet they should make more SP games.
According to my Steam list:
Amnesia
Brink
Bulletstorm
Darksiders
Dead Island
Dead Space 2
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Metro 2033
Portal 2
Singularity
Timeshift

But I also finshed:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction

Probably more I have forgotten right now.
Just finished on the PC:
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

So far, I've finished this year on the PC [from newest completion to first completion]:
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution;
Borderlands -> first time this year & first time ever as Brick, 3ird time finishing BL in my lifetime;
Dead Rising 2*;
Dungeon Siege III;
Wolfenstein [2009];
Duke Nukem Forever;
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta;
Fallout 3: The Pitt;
Bully: Scholarship Edition;
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood;
Fable III;
Deus Ex: Human Revolution;
Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues;
Fallout 3: Point Lookout;
Singularity;
Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance;
Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money;
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts;
Hydrophobia: Prophecy;
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx;
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony;
Bulletstorm;
The Witcher 2;
Dragon Age 2;
Risen;
Two Worlds 2;
Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot];
Dead Space 2;
STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.

* = Endings Received in Dead Rising 2:
Ending D on 10/23/2011
Well add, Call of Duty:Black Ops to my list

also finished a few puzzle games, namely Ben There, Dan That and Time Gentlemen Please
Age of Wonders 1
Command and Conquer 3
Flowers vs Zombies
Sam & Max season 1
Seasons of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom murders

... that's it. A lot of my gog ones are halfway done but I moved on to the next shiny and never went back. Note to self: Finish your games instead of buying & downloading more
Post edited October 28, 2011 by minalim
I can finally say half-life 2 and ep1.
Grand Theft Auto IV The Lost and Damned

I don't even remember when I started this game All I know is that I picked up a save from March 2010 :)

Started The Ballad of Gay Tony Let's see If I play it from start to finish in one go
I guess you could say I finished Fallout 3 recently.

That is, I can't seem to find any more quests, have found all points of interest on the map, and gone through four out of five add-ons (haven't got Mothership Zeta). Haven't reached all acheivements, but meh, I don't feel like going through the game balancing good and evil acts to come out as neutral every few levelups or blast through while flipping everyone the bird just so I can hit the levelup acheivements for evil too.
Just finished Gemini Rue. Took a while to get going but it did pay off in the end with a strong ending (if a somewhat forced and uninspired 'message'). Wasn't too far off the level of production value in classics like BaSS, which is certainly very, very impressive for an indie team. Basically it was just so nice to see that someone has made an adventure game on today's market that looks like it was made in the early nineties. I hope to see more of the same quality (or better) from these guys!

Now on to start another adventure ... my newly acquired Gabriel Knight!
Just finished Dragon Age Origin, first time as a Rogue/Archer/Ranger/Bard combo. Took me 76 hours, but i did almost all the side quests.

Will be starting all the DLC tonight, then Awakening expansion after that.

Purchased Dragon Age Ultimate on D2D for $7.50, so its a very good value for the money.
Heretic777: Just finished Dragon Age Origin, first time as a Rogue/Archer/Ranger/Bard combo. Took me 76 hours, but i did almost all the side quests.

Will be starting all the DLC tonight, then Awakening expansion after that.

Purchased Dragon Age Ultimate on D2D for $7.50, so its a very good value for the money.
Chronically speaking, Golems and Witchhunt take place after Awakening. Golems doesn't necessarily have to be played after Awakening, as there is nearly no connection with the other games.

But I would highly recommend playing "Witch Hunt" last, as, considering how your relationship with Morrigan was, it really has a final ending for the Dragon Age 1 Saga.
Just completed Batman: AC - inFamous: FOB and Battlefield 3

Batman: AC - superb game 9.0
inFamous: FOB - solid DLC 7.5
Battlefield 3 - expected more, but pretty solid campaign 7.0
SimonG: But I would highly recommend playing "Witch Hunt" last, as, considering how your relationship with Morrigan was, it really has a final ending for the Dragon Age 1 Saga.
Thanks for your advice, i will play Witch Hunt last. i'm finishing Leliana's Song and will start Golem, then Awakening.
Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum (the first one)

So for the year:

Fallout 3 GOTY
World of Warcraft (Feb. 2005 - March 2011)
Oblivion with KotN and SI (508 hours 55 minutes)
The Sims 3
Fishing Girl (both endings)
Shogun 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Batman: Arkham Asylum