It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Duke Nukem 3D: Amazing game. One of the best FPS's ever. Will try to run Duke Nukem expansions first thing tomorrow. Highly recommended...

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Neverwinter Nights
A Dance With Rogues (PC).

A Neverwinter Nights module in two parts famous for being awesome and highly adult-oriented content (although only the rape scene in the prologue is strictly mandatory). Awesome enough for me to list it here - highly recommended.
Just finished Portal 2 and it was simply amazing. The story, the puzzles, the music... everything. The only part I wished was a little different was the ending. (SPOILERS) The ending was good, no doubt about it. It fit well with GLaDOS's character. However, I was kind of hoping she would let Chell go just to let her go free. I don't know, maybe that was just me. (END SPOILERS)

Still, though, excellent game. Definitely worth the purchase.
Dead Island as Logan
Bastion (Both playthroughs)
Bioshock 2
Black Ops
BF:BC
BF: BC2
Borderlands (again)
Mass Effect 2 (again)
Star Control III (Had to replay it now that it's out on GOG.)
Lords of Magic SE
The new MK game, with every character so far except some of the DLC ones.

I've probably forgotten some, but I have a massive queue of games that I could buckle down and finish at any one time, but I don't wanna. :(

Dragon Age Origins, Fallout: NV and a few others are examples.
Mass Effect for the 9th time
Bulletstorm
Batman Arkham Asylum
inFamous
Alice Madness Returns

Almost finished with Portal 2. Next up is Witcher Enhanced Edition and Witcher 2.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Disappointing. After watching the trailer before the release, this was the game I was looking forward to play the most. What a disappointment... Except for the boss fights, this game is not entertaining.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Best game finished in 2011: Duke Nukem 3D
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
keremix: Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Disappointing. After watching the trailer before the release, this was the game I was looking forward to play the most. What a disappointment... Except for the boss fights, this game is not entertaining.
lol your opinion differs from most. From what I heard the boss fights are the weak part of the game being unskippable unbypassable.
keremix: Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Disappointing. After watching the trailer before the release, this was the game I was looking forward to play the most. What a disappointment... Except for the boss fights, this game is not entertaining.
lukaszthegreat: lol your opinion differs from most. From what I heard the boss fights are the weak part of the game being unskippable unbypassable.
I know and that really surprises me :)
Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition
I'm having a hell of a time finishing Eve Online.
I finished Painkiller last night. Well, I played all the way through on the Insomnia difficulty. It was fun, but not really a game I would just sit and devote tons of time to. More like a game I would just play occasionally when I don't feel like devoting time to another game, or if I don't have anything else to play.
Been playing Lol so didn't finish anything per say :p

Started playing Witcher 1 though, but it'll probably be 2012 when I finish it haha
Portal 2 Single Player

Working with a friend the co-op :)

Awesome Game

Edit: And Portal 2 co-op :)
Post edited October 15, 2011 by papaluigi
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (PC).

Somehow ended up feeling a tad short, and not in the good way of Shadows of Undrentide.
Just finished Portal. And found out that the cake is NOT a lie.

You bastards, you made me think that the cake didn't exist all along.