It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Mass Effect 2 a couple of days ago. Quite pleased as I survived the suicide mission and no casualties except my least favourite team members, Zaeed and Jack, who were both dicks.
didnt realy boughd many games this year but i hath many unfinished games so i completed
PS2 jak and daxter

PC UT3
COD6
minerwars(lol thats stil in alpha so there isnt a storymode only sandbox!)
just cause 2
and many more but i cant think of anymore
Just completed They Need to be Fed. A small but very fun free indie game. Get it at http://www.venbrux.com/blog/?p=149
Post edited January 21, 2011 by MsbS
Just finished Zeno clash a couple of minutes ago.

I'm very mixed about this game: the story is not bad, the graphics are good for what it is (a source engine stand-alone mod), the atmosphere is incredible. But, it is too short (finished it in 4 hours of play and i sucked several times) plus the fighting system is sometimes too heavy: it's sometimes difficult to swap from a target to another in the middle of a fight... Add to that shooters that rarely miss their target and you will understand sometimes it's hard.

Anyway, I picked it up during Steam's winter sales for a couple of euros, and for that price, it was worth it. I just would have wished they elaborated a little bit more on the story and the universe...

So far in 2011 :
Orcs and Elves
Zeno Clash
Post edited January 22, 2011 by xa_chan
Alan Wake

It was cool... great atmosphere, good story, really cool cinematic presentation. The pure gameplay was quite monotonous, though.
Fear : perseus mandate
I finished Castlevania for the first time in my life. Got it from my parents when I was around 7 and now about 23 years later I finally beat it. Next on my insanely difficult games to do list: Ikaruga for DC!

Recently finished:

Amnesia
Sanitarium
Broken Sword director's cut
Pilgrimm1981: I finished Castlevania for the first time in my life. Got it from my parents when I was around 7 and now about 23 years later I finally beat it. Next on my insanely difficult games to do list: Ikaruga for DC!
I'm working on Castlevania as well (I however bought it off the VC a couple of days ago). Currently I can't get past Death. :/
Finished last week:
Warlords Battlecry 3

Warfront: Turning Point.
LOTR: The Battle for Middle Earth II
Post edited December 01, 2011 by wwee
Dark Forces
I recently finished Fallout3 and all its expansions.
Although I did start in 2010 :F
Finally completed Outcast! I can't count the number of times I have started this game, got halfway through, and then moved on. I still think it's a great game but there are a lot of flaws, especially in the second half.

Also, just a few minutes ago finished Emerald City Confidential. Not a bad indie adv game at all.
Post edited January 26, 2011 by saluk
saluk: Outcast is dead! I can't count the number of times I have started this game, got halfway through, and then moved on. I still think it's a great game but there are a lot of flaws, especially in the second half.

Also, just a few minutes ago finished Emerald City Confidential. Not a bad indie adv game at all.
so you finished outcast or not? can't tell.
Mass Effect 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Dragon Age Awakening and Witch Hunt, although the latter is not much to shout about, more of a one hour procession.

Borderlands & The Zombie Island Of Dr. Ned.