It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finish Super Mario Land 2

So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario Land II
Post edited March 17, 2011 by apoc17
Bully: SE
Earthbound
Mother 3
Chrono Trigger
Finished Alpha Protocol and I liked it !

I played with the plistol and a bit of stealth/martial arts. I was a guy that spared the life of the bad guys in order to build a social network and have lots of friends. When I'll restart a game, I'll be the a**hole (like Steve Heck) who uses its shortgun to kill anybody in its way. But it won't be now as I have a few other games to finish.

I like adventure games and action/adventure games and Alpha Protocol was really a good one. About the RPG stuff it seems the approach I took allowed me to play a well-balanced game. So I ended with a great game with a great story.

So far in 2011:
Alpha Protocol
Back to the Future : Episode 1
My first game finished this year, is a classic for many people.
Finished Sonic & Knuckles for the first time in my life. Good game. : )
If SEGA had stayed Sonic games in 2D, the future of their mascot would have been brigther. : /

I have good memories of me playing the old games (Sonic 1, 2...), but I have no courage to play their next gen games, wich are trash, or is what many people led me to believe...

Maybe I'll play Sonic Adventure, some day, since it's the only good game they (SEGA) made in 3D, for Sonic.
Drelmanes: My first game finished this year, is a classic for many people.
If SEGA had stayed Sonic games in 2D, the future of their mascot would have been brigther. : /

I have good memories of me playing the old games (Sonic 1, 2...), but I have no courage to play their next gen games, wich are trash, or is what many people led me to believe...

Maybe I'll play Sonic Adventure, some day, since it's the only good game they (SEGA) made in 3D, for Sonic.
Try Sonic 4 if you have an recent console, if there's a demo for whatever console you have. Just a tip.
Splinter Cell, and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Soon, I will finally kick outcast in the bucket, I hope. Been trying off and on to finish that one since it came out, and have had to restart twice. Then I move on to the other Cells.
MDK 2

For the most part a great game and a worthy successor the the original classic, but there were some really awful segments (fish!), and some at first interesting segments were repeated way too many times.
Borderlands the second playthrough this time
Drelmanes: My first game finished this year, is a classic for many people.

*AHEM*

The only? One of the only.... Sonic Adventure 1 AND 2 are both phenomenal games. Sonic Heroes is good (not great) & Sonic Color is supposed to be amazing.
Sonic Color is Wii exclusive, right? Who would guess Sega would make a exclusive game for a Nintendo console. That would sound absurd years ago...

More games to my list:

Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Little Big Planet

Final Fantasy XIII
Finished today: Flashback: The Quest for Identity.
Prince of Persia Sand of Time Trilogy
One unit whole blood
Dark Messiah M&M