It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Icewind Dale 2.
So far:

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Crysis Warhead
Just finished Peggle Extreme
God of War II

January 11 Edit
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Post edited January 11, 2011 by Master911
Already finished story mode of TimeSplitters 2 on normal (started in 2010) and adventure mode of Peggle Extreme (started and finished yesterday ;p). Still not quite done with these games yet - dozen of challenges and arcade game modes are still to be played and completed!
Post edited January 10, 2011 by Pustako
The First Game beaten of 2011

Enslaved: Odysset to the West
Singularity for me. Another underrated gem.
Aliasalpha: So far:

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Crysis Warhead
Hmmmm, one of those games kind of break the overall pattern, but I fail to discern which it is. ;-)
Aliasalpha: So far:

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Crysis Warhead
Wolfox: Hmmmm, one of those games kind of break the overall pattern, but I fail to discern which it is. ;-)
Clearly it's assassins creed as all the others are effectively sequels of sorts.
Just finish Super mario World... Another good snes game !

So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III
-Super Mario World
Post edited March 17, 2011 by apoc17
last week, I started and finished Orcs & Elfes on Nintendo DS (Id Software). Barely took me over 6 hours to complete it, but it was a nice little game for a dungeon crawler.
Last night, I completed Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my 360. It's really good game and I feel it's better than the original in terms of both campaign, multiplayer, and gameplay for the most part. The only gripe I have with it is that they replaced the original health system with the health regeneration system. The original health system was better IMO since players could just heal themselves quickly with a rechargeable needle injection instead of having to hide for 10 seconds which slows down gameplay. Other than that, the game is a lot of fun.
Velvet Assassin

Good game overall. Loved the art direction in particular. Checkpoint saves and some bugs took it a step back from greatness. Which is a shame, really.
I finally got a chance to finish Red Dead Redemption single player campaign and also the Undead Nightmare stuff.
Fallout: New Vegas (2nd time) - Finished my second playthrough a few hours ago. This time I was a melee/unarmed fighter who started with the Mr. House but ended up going independent because of some nasty things Mr. House was trying to force me to do. My first playthrough was for the NCR with guns... I plan to do an energy weapon Legion playthrough later this year.