It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Games I'v finished in 2011 so far are:
Amnesia: The Dark Decent
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
BioShock 2
Burnout Paradise
Black ops
Darksiders
Dirt 2
Dragon Age 1
FarCry 1
FEAR 2
Freespace 2
Frontlines: fuel of war
Half-Life 1
Machinarium
Magicka
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Portal 1
Portal 2
Quake 1
Stalker:call of Pripyat
Starcraft 2
Supreme Commander 2
Thief 3
Ghost recon 1
Ghost recon 1: Desert Siege
Ghost recon 1: Island Thunder
Ghost recon Advanced warfighter
Ghost recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Batman Arkham City
The Witcher 2
Battlefield 3
Swat 4
Swat 4: The Stetchkvo Syndicate
MoH:PA
crysis 2
Dirt 3
Grid
fallout 3 :GOYE
trine
Dawn of war 2 Retribution
Dawn of war 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Zelda: Link to the Past

If I add Dec 2010 in there as well
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Just Cause 2
Metro 2033
Starcraft 1
Starcraft Bood War

Currently Playing:
Icewind dale 2

edit: updated Dec 6th 2011
Post edited December 06, 2011 by Death_Masta187
How the heck do you guys finish so many games? I wouldn't come up to that level even if I played 12+h a day!
Just finished Broken Sword 3. Nice game, but, as others have said, the sliding box / cubic rubble puzzles were just ridiculous.

So the total so far this year is:

Everyday Genius: SquareLogic (all challenge levels)
MDK
Star Wars: Starfighter
MDK 2
Quake 2
Altered Beast (with save states at every level & boss)
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Droplitz (unlocked all levels, 200k points min in each level)
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Big Brain Wolf
Alien Shooter + Expansions
Machinarium
Revenge of the Titans
Jolly Rover
Ben There, Dan That
Fortix
XIII
Super Meat Boy (Light World)
Second Sight
Time Gentlemen, Please
Tommy Tronic (last level on Easy)
Sanitarium
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Chaser
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Add "Beneath a Steel Sky" to my list. Wow, that was an old gem I've never tried before!
I re-acquainted myself with Lara and finally beat Tomb Raider Anniversary after a near two month exile from it. Little did I know I was so close to the end when I quit. I quit for good reason then though. The end of the game really gets cheap especially in the tower room. Youtube showed a nice little shortcut which mercifully got me past one part of that tower room. The real way requires perfect timing and is far harder then it should be. They should be shot for the way they intended you to clear that section. Even the regular guide says they probably goes too far.

Speaking of guides, aside from pointers to help kill one of the bosses and pointers on how to clear very hard timing puzzles in only two ocassions where I knew what to do, I didn't use the guide for any puzzle solving which makes the game much better when you figure it out yourself.

Still, I don't know if I can ever play the game again. 21.8 hours to beat it according to steam. Very taxing given the large amount of puzzles and massive levels. Portal 2 ain't got nothing on this game in that department.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Kabuto
Kabuto: I re-acquainted myself with Lara and finally beat Tomb Raider Anniversary after a near two month exile from it. Little did I know I was so close to the end when I quit. I quit for good reason then though. The end of the game really gets cheap especially in the tower room. Youtube showed a nice little shortcut which mercifully got me past one part of that tower room. The real way requires perfect timing and is far harder then it should be. They should be shot for the way they intended you to clear that section. Even the regular guide says they probably goes too far.

Speaking of guides, aside from pointers to help kill one of the bosses and pointers on how to clear very hard timing puzzles in only two ocassions where I knew what to do, I didn't use the guide for any puzzle solving which makes the game much better when you figure it out yourself.

Still, I don't know if I can ever play the game again. 21.8 hours to beat it according to steam. Very taxing given the large amount of puzzles and massive levels. Portal 2 ain't got nothing on this game in that department.
I beat TR Anniversary very recently too. 23 hours if I remember well, so very close to your time. I had periods where I didn't play (I bought the game on sale in February), this game can be a little repetitive so it's better not to play every day I think. Apart from that, I thought it was quite good. I didn't find the last part that difficult, the tower I mean, I guess I was lucky. The last boss was also surprisingly easy, but that's not a bad thing, because the combat system is not the best thing in this game. Now I'm waiting to for Underworld to go on sale ;)
All F.E.A.R.S. Completed can't wait for F.E.A.R. 3

Now to See how Different the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. are with their Complete Mods
The Witcher 2
Terraria (have all the best stuff)
Magicka
Max Payne 1
Golden Axe
World in Conflict
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Kabuto: I re-acquainted myself with Lara and finally beat Tomb Raider Anniversary after a near two month exile from it. Little did I know I was so close to the end when I quit. I quit for good reason then though. The end of the game really gets cheap especially in the tower room. Youtube showed a nice little shortcut which mercifully got me past one part of that tower room. The real way requires perfect timing and is far harder then it should be. They should be shot for the way they intended you to clear that section. Even the regular guide says they probably goes too far.

aymerict: I beat TR Anniversary very recently too. 23 hours if I remember well, so very close to your time. I had periods where I didn't play (I bought the game on sale in February), this game can be a little repetitive so it's better not to play every day I think. Apart from that, I thought it was quite good. I didn't find the last part that difficult, the tower I mean, I guess I was lucky. The last boss was also surprisingly easy, but that's not a bad thing, because the combat system is not the best thing in this game. Now I'm waiting to for Underworld to go on sale ;)
I too picked it up in February during Steam's Squeenix week.

It wasn't that he tower (Great Pyramid) was hard, just one small part of it since the timer is so unforgiving for it. Otherwise yeah, the tower overall wasn't that bad, just some annoying cheap deaths. The control was much better than the originals, but it was strange the way you swing on poles was not conistent with her body orientation. For example if you push off a wall and grab a pole, you swing pressing down (or S) even though she's swinging forward. Or if the camera ifs facing the side, you swing with a or d (left and right). Not a problem when you got used to it but still strange.
Post edited May 24, 2011 by Kabuto
Finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood last night (and WTH was that ending?!?). Now playing The Witcher 2 (woot!).
1. Crysis
2. Dead Space 2
3. Pac-Man Championship Edition Deluxe
4. Castlevania
5. Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
6. Killzone 3
7. Sly Cooper: The Thievius Racoonus
8. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
9. Super Castlevania IV
10. Batman Returns
11. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
12. Virtua Fighter 2
13. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
14. Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
15. Crysis 2
16. Portal 2
17. F-Zero
18. Donkey Kong Country
19. Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge
20. Vanquish
21. Mortal Kombat (9)
22. L.A. Noire

I'm close on Dragon Age: Origins, and I've started plenty of other games.
VisualDarkness: How the heck do you guys finish so many games? I wouldn't come up to that level even if I played 12+h a day!
Im able to play the older ones like half-life 1 and Ghost recon 1 + exp at work :)
1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10
11. Pokemon White (main story)- DS: 3/24/2011 9.5/10
12. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Both Story Modes)- PS3: 4/8/2011 3.5/10
13. Batman Arkham Asylum- PC; 4/20/2011 8/10
14. Mortal Kombat (9)- PS3; 4/26/2011 7/10
15. Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees- Xbox 360; 5/2/2011 8/10
16. Fable II- Xbox 360; 5/10/2011 7.5/10
17. Sonic Colors- DS: 5/12/2011 8.5/10
18. God of War II- PS3; 5/25/2011 8/10 (I'm not really sure which was better... the first or the second but they feel very similiar in alot of ways. I think the puzzles are much better in this game but the combat is much more anger inducing *The Final Boss Battle took me an insane number of attempts*).
Post edited May 28, 2011 by Roberttitus
The First Templar and The Witcher 2
Delixe: The First Templar and The Witcher 2
How was The First Templar?