It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Outcast.

One of the best games ever, no doubt. Still as good as I remembered, even with a lot of random crashing. Won't even comment on the soundtrack!

Games finished so far:
World of Goo, Samorost 1 and 2, Gish, Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, Tron 2.0, Beneath a Steel Sky, Lugaru HD, Enclave, Chrome: Specforce, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Red Baron, Outcast.
On May 19th, 2011, Cy-Fox beat StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
Alpha Protocol A much better game than at first seemed.
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars.

The humor is great, and is really the highlight and exceptional part of this game. Overall I think the story sucks, the weird twist in tone at the ending is off putting, the completely random romance is out of place, and the ending just sort of happens without any denouement.

Glad I played it though. I'll still play the other two to see if the humor is kept up.
I finished Dead Space 2. And that's about it. I've started plenty though. I really should learn to focus more and see things through.
L.A. Noire

Bloody fantastic game, easily one of the best of the year
Magicka

Surprisingly enjoyable action RPG with an original spellcasting mechanic. It's also genuinely funny at many points. It's pretty difficult and the optimization isn't really up to snuff (some performance issues without the visuals to back them up), but ultimately a fun playthrough at a decent length.
Trine

Fun game, but my clumsy fingers really made that final level more difficult than it should have been. :p
Dare to Dream 3
Pandemic 2
Teeter (Windows Mobile)

......not so impressive
Just finished:
Dragon Age 2.

So far, I've finished this year [from newest completion to first completion]:

Dragon Age 2; Risen; Two Worlds 2; Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot]; Dead Space 2; STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
F.E.A.R.
Extraction Point
Perseus Mandate

Currently playing Through F2: Project Origin and Then i will play Reborn
List is in the making.

should be ready in full by the end of may
using spreedsheet as recommended last year. takes a bit more time but will be easy to calculate how many of each game and totals for each person.
just finished the witcher , again ... :)
Aliasalpha: L.A. Noire

Bloody fantastic game, easily one of the best of the year
better than TW2?
Last night I finally completed the main mission in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the Xbox 360. The ending was pretty cool and some of the fights were pretty tough. Now I'm working on completing Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

Also, on Friday I completed the story mode in Mortal Kombat 9 on my brother's PS3. It is definitely one of my favorite fighting games. The story mode was pretty challenging and had me pretty frustrated a few times but I got through it. I also completed the ladder mode a few times with a few of the characters.