It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I beat No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle.
michaelleung: I unlocked the achievement "Go Outside" in real life, does that count?
No. Unless you 'looted' some 'cat'
if you know what I mean.
Finished Republic Commando a few hours into 2011, so I guess it belongs here.
Ha ha completed Fallout 1 in my fastest time yep 8.5 hrs
I just watched the ending credits in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. My first game completed in 2011, though I started in 2010.
Sly Cooper 1 (got the Sly Collection for Christmas and did the first one over the last couple of afternoons)
Finished Back to the Future Episode 1 in full English (I could have used French subtitles):
- The game lasted 3h for me which is more than enough as the price of the full season is 25$ for 5 episodes... I don't understand the tests that complain about that
- Story full of references to the trilogy
- Great (licensed) music and voices
- Graphics ok (good looking graphics but I had a few bugs/glitches)
- Very easy (easier than the other Telltale games)

Full list of games finished in 2011:
- Back to the Future Episode 1
Well just over twenty some minutes ago I completed F.E.A.R. 2 : Project Origin on my Xbox 360. I rented the game a couple days ago since I figured it was kind of short and I was only going to play though it once (might go through it again months later). The ending was kind of weird and a little disturbing but that's what I expect from a F.E.A.R. game. I am definitely looking forward to the next one.
Star Wars: Starfighter on the PC.

Played on Normal until last mission, which I had to change to Easy (and still took a half dozen attempts to beat after watching a youtube playthrough to know what to do...)

Overall not a bad game, but not a great one. Too many necessary controls missing (closest enemy, previous enemy, prev/next friendly) as well as RADAR.

Checkpoints within missions would've been nice too, especially for for missions 11 and 14 (the last one.)

But I did enjoy it overall, and it was well worth the $2.50 I paid for it.
kalirion: Star Wars: Starfighter on the PC.

Played on Normal until last mission, which I had to change to Easy (and still took a half dozen attempts to beat after watching a youtube playthrough to know what to do...)

Overall not a bad game, but not a great one. Too many necessary controls missing (closest enemy, previous enemy, prev/next friendly) as well as RADAR.

Checkpoints within missions would've been nice too, especially for for missions 11 and 14 (the last one.)

Wait, what? That game was on PC?
kalirion: Star Wars: Starfighter on the PC.

michaelleung: Wait, what? That game was on PC?
Yup. Only got it cause it was $2.50 during the holiday sale.
Finished Gish. Tried to play on medium, but it became too frustrating on world 3 (The 7 Planes of Hehenna), so I restarted on easy.

Games finished this year so far:

World of Goo, Samorost 1 and 2, Gish.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fallout 3 GOTY edition. It only took 294 hours, 17 mintues.
Bodkin: Witcher: EE - Now i know, that my witcher 2 preorder wasn't bad move. :)
This, I had stopped playing in near end of Act IV, so it didn't take long. Very good game, and got me more excited about The Witcher 2 again :)