It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Braid, this game is awesome.

Play Braid!
What I've finished so far in 2011:

- Mirror's Edge (PC)
- Dark Void (PS3)
- GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (PC)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- TimeShift (PS3)
- Blacklight: Tango Down (PC)
- The Wonderful End of the World (PC)
- Mafia II (PS3)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- Back to the Future: Episode 1 (PS3)
- PixelJunk: Shooter (PS3)
- Super Mario World (SNES)
- Hyperballoid HD (PS3)
- Bioshock (PS3)

- Portal 2 (PC) (Almost :D)
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign
Two Worlds 2
Dragon Age 2
Jade Empire SE
Venetica
WAZZAL
Driftmoon Alpha 4
Godfather 2 PC

And now:
Star Wars: Bloodlines (Thanks to a link from a fellow GOGoladite)
Drankensang: The Dark Eye (8/10)
Drankensang: River of Time (9/10)
King's Bounty: The Legend (9/10)
Winter Voices (all the installments) (7/10)
Puzzle Agent (7/10)

Games that I have played but not finished

Spellforce (got bored)
Rome: Total War (got bored)
Neverwinter Nights 2 (got pissed at woeful camera)
World of Warcraft (you never finish that game)
Monkey Island 2 SpEd.

Portal 2.
Post edited April 23, 2011 by Navagon
Portal 2

Had to play it on PS3 to see what their version of Steam was all about. It's very cool and I hope they release more games supporting it.

As for the game, bigger, longer, funnier, more creative than the first. Absolutely worth the price tag. Loved it.
F.E.A.R 1,add-ons + 2
Mafia 2
Portal 2
Grotesque Tactics
Crysis 2
Finished Golden Axe. It is quite difficult and that's why it can last a few hours. Otherwise, half an hour is enough to finish the game. I heavily used quick saves / loads and managed to beat the game quite easily. Otherwise it was manageable but the last boss is too difficult compared to the rest of tha game as he is defended by two skeletons that cannot be defeated (didn't manage to anyway).
Just beat Borderlands yesterday.

Working on Metro 2033 on Hardcore Easy mode right now, but I beat that game last year. Might replay it through on Hardcore Ranger mode right after.

EDIT: Oh, and I finally beat Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for PS3. Still not as good as Butcher Bay tho. I just kept putting it off for a year, since I really only bought it for the Butcher Bay remake.
Post edited April 25, 2011 by Wraith
Mortal Kombat. I guess you could say I... FINISHED IT!
I'll shut up now.
Sanitarium

As those who recommended it to me said, it's a great and very unique adventure game.

It's one of the easiest adventure games I've every played though - didn't have to use a walkthrough even once! Though I did brute-force my way through a couple "press the buttons in certain order" puzzles which probably had hints somewhere that I missed.
Post edited April 26, 2011 by kalirion
.. Considering the amount of time I spend gaming its interesting to see I have only completed two thus far. I dabble then move on. Short attention span..

Fallout: New Vegas on Hardcore, Hard
Portal 2.
1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10
11. Pokemon White (main story)- DS: 3/24/2011 9.5/10
12. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Both Story Modes)- PS3: 4/8/2011 3.5/10
13. Batman Arkham Asylum- PC; 4/20/2011 8/10
14. Mortal Kombat (9)- PS3; 2/26/2011 7/10 *Rating is for story mode only*(The story mode was good at first, then it just got insanely hard... now don't get me wrong I have nothing against hard games, but as a person who isn't a competive level MK player I find having to take on 2 enemies with two seperate life bars at the same time frustrating as all hell. Couple that with the fact that is happens seemingly every other fight & that is a recipe for controller bashing failure. Then on to the actual story... I actually liked it..... that is until they started killing off all of the good characters. The worst part of the entire story is when (this is spoiler free so no names shall be named) a secondary character that virtually nobody gives a flying floop about killed off like 6 characters at the same time.... 4 (I believe it was) of which were main characters that quite a few people actually like. Even worse than that was the last two earthrealm warriors left standing... One was removed from the series early on because nobody cared about them & the other was killed off because everybody hated him for being a pretentious douche. Still overall it was decent).
Donkey Kong Country Returns(Wii)
Dragon Age II(PS3)
Planescape Torment(PC)
Secret of Mana(Wii)
Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast(PC)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together(PSP)