It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Syme: At last, after 508 hours and 55 minutes, I have finished The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion including Knights of the Nine and The Shivering Isles.

So my list thus far is:
Fallout 3 GOTY
World of Warcraft (Feb. 2005 - March 2011)
Oblivion with KotN and SI
kalirion: How exactly do you "finish" WoW?
Go to your Account Management page. You'll find the option to cancel your subscription there.
Syme: Go to your Account Management page. You'll find the option to cancel your subscription there.
Ah, so it's like Global Thermonuclear War then?
Syme: Go to your Account Management page. You'll find the option to cancel your subscription there.
*snigger snigger*
Mass Effect 2: Arrival
Really looking forward to ME3 now, very impatiently...

Dragon Age: Origins Decided to go for the dalish elf so I can see how that changes #2
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt
Just finished:
Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot]

So far, I've finished this year:
Medal of Honor [2010 Reboot]; Dead Space 2; STALKER: Call Of Pripyat.
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign
Two Worlds 2
Dragon Age 2

And now:
Jade Empire SE Thanks to the community here for helping me get the thing running. (dunno why so many people love that game)

Edit: Other half of Venetica next.
Divine Divinity

Amazing game until the very end then some of the bosses are very cheap. You either need AOE, which I didn't have as a fighter or a frost sword you get during the first few hours of the game. Lucky I kept the stupid thing.
USERNAME:Ralackk#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:318#Q&_^Q&Q#You either need AOE, which I didn't have as a fighter#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:318#Q&_^Q&Q#
Oh I know that, I had some skills from the survivor tree and heals from the mage, I was playing more a paladin then a fighter. The problem was because of a couple cheap ass bosses at the end of the game I would of either needed to reload from a save at the beginning of the final chapter and respend my points on a AOE spell or give up. Lucky I still had a cheap ass freeze sword so I could run in and freeze kill them to death before they blinded me.

Had I not had a save from that point or not had the sword anymore it would actually have been impossible for me to win the game I just dumped a good 50 or so hours into. I loved the game but that nearly spoiled the entire experiance for me.
Post edited March 31, 2011 by Ralackk
Eat Lead: The return of Matt Hazard
Dragon Warrior I
Ben There, Dan That

Hillarious game. All the work that obviously didn't go into the graphics, went into the humor.
Penny Arcade: On a rain slick precipice of darkness episode 2
Call of Juraez 2
Fortix
Ralackk: Eat Lead: The return of Matt Hazard
Loved that game. =)