It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please post any of your accomplishments this year here.

Any game, PC, handhelds, consoles or even a flash game if you believe it deserves to be mentioned.
Old and New.
i'm proud to say i just finished deathspank : thongs of virtue with a serious hangover.
nothing better then gaming to clear the head :)
Post edited January 01, 2011 by CyPhErIoN
And the first game of the year is World of Goo!

Didn't go after OCD flags, though. They're insane.

Edit: Also, Samorost 1 and 2. Thanks, HIB!
Post edited January 01, 2011 by Dragobr
Cryostasis. Just finished it today, in fact, and I must say that it is an incredibly awesome game. I just loved it.
GameRager: >>Games you've finished in 2011 thread
>>It's January 1st.
>>mfw
Just what I was thinking, and I'm reading this on the 2nd!
It is only Jan 2, but I already have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood bagged and tagged!
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition.
Finish Super mario bros 3 for the first time...

So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III
Post edited March 17, 2011 by apoc17
Completed Doom yesterday. I haven't played Thy Flesh Consumed, but that's not part of the main game. It's a set of Master levels.
I finished Half-Life (Source) at the stroke of midnight on New Year's. Does that count?
Kabuto: It's a set of Master levels.
NOPE.

It's all in-house stuff, but it's not actually part of the game, you're right. But then again, Doom is completely plotless so how do you define a level that is part of the game?
Post edited January 02, 2011 by TheJoe
TheJoe: I finished Half-Life (Source) at the stroke of midnight on New Year's. Does that count?
Kabuto: It's a set of Master levels.
TheJoe: NOPE.

It's all in-house stuff, but it's not actually part of the game, you're right. But then again, Doom is completely plotless so how do you define a level that is part of the game?
You don't. I just go by what it said. After beating the third boss, it said THE END. That's good enough for me to say it's completed with Thy Flesh COnsumed being a bonus set of levels, like the fourth episode in Duke Nukem 3D.
Post edited January 02, 2011 by Kabuto
Witcher: EE - Now i know, that my witcher 2 preorder wasn't bad move. :)
I don't expect to be posting here for every single game (I'll do like last year instead, with an offline list that I'll just add here at the end of the year or something). But still:

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Very good game too. Much, much better than Last Crusade (which was the last game I completed in 2010).
The only thing I've finished so far are a couple of flash games called Grow and Grow RPG.
Everyday Genius: SquareLogic

Well, I can't say I've solved every puzzle - I mean there are thousands of them! But I did finish every challenge level to unlock everything, and I'm going to say that counts :). Ended up using the hint system once.