It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purebreed: Loved that game. =)
It was alright, I wouldn't say I loved it, it had its moments but it wasn't anywhere near as broken as reviews made it out to be. I mainly just found they wasted alot of potential with area shifting and the character parodys. Far to few of them in the game.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PC).

Rome is smaller than and not as pretty as the locations from AC2, but the War Machine missions make up for that. Gods, those were awesome. Just a shame how tacked-on the story felt. I really miss the philosophical sparring from the first AC when you assassinated someone - in fact, actual assassinations are oddly absent. I suppose climbing the Castel di Sant'Angelo makes up for that.
Just finished a game of The Sims 3.

So my list thus far is:
Fallout 3 GOTY
World of Warcraft (Feb. 2005 - March 2011)
Oblivion with KotN and SI (508 hours 55 minutes)
The Sims 3
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign
Two Worlds 2
Dragon Age 2
Jade Empire SE

And now:
Venetica (really crap reviews but worthwhile if you find it for sub $10, I picked it up for £0.50 using the points on my Game rewards card (it was on offer at £7.99) so for that amount of money I thought Id go for it.)

Edit: Not sure what to play next, I guess I ought to clear a bit of my backlog before getting a new game, Maybe finnish Fairy (360 arcade game) I played it for a few hours a couple of nights ago and 7 hours vanished. Or torchlight, I played the first level of the mines and then started buying the 1-10 maps done about 10 of them and still got 5 in the stash (is level 23 a bit high to start mines level 2?)
Syme: snip
How do you finish The Sims? I thought that it was like Port Royale 2 in that it never ended or Transport Tycoon which I once left running in just a 1 player till about the year 3000
Post edited April 05, 2011 by reaver894
50 Cent Blood in the Sand. :p I forgot I lent that game to a friend. Got it back last week and popped it in. Did not know I was only 30 mins away from the ending when I lent it to him. :) Also LittleBigPlanet 2.
Borderlands + All DLC (2nd play)
Dragon Age: Origins DLC (unlocking gear for main game, not completed main yet)
Left 4 Dead
Portal
Super Meat Boy
Streets of Rage Remake (four times, three different endings so far ^^)

working on:
The Witcher
DA:O
L4D 2
SORR (unlocks)
XIII

Great game, too bad about the cliffhanger ending since it doesn't look like there'll be a sequel.
Post edited April 07, 2011 by kalirion
Xbox 360
1 - Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis
2 - Enchanted Arms
3 - Fable III
4 - Mass Effect 2

Playstation 2
1 - Breath of Fire V - Dragon Quarter
2 - Ratchet & Clank - Up Your Arsneal
3 - Xenosaga Episode 2

Nintendo DS
1 - Rune Factory (FINALLY, after 2 years of having it)

And that's what I've finished this year so far.
XIII - Great game, still looks great too with AA and AF forced on it with the widescreen hack. Only bad part is no quicksaves or frequent checkpoints which is a hassle, particularly on the stealth missions. The cliffhanger ending didn't bother me much since you could take it as a twist ending, rather than a cliffhanger.
Super Meat Boy

Completed the Light World, not 100%. Only 13/41 achievements unlocked. I plan to try to chip away at the warps, dark world levels, and bandages every once in a while
Post edited April 07, 2011 by kalirion
After 18 hours, I stopped playing X-COM: UFO Defense. I was getting tired and it was getting hard(er). Not finished, so I won't actually put it in the list, though it will be a long time if I ever play it again.

Then I played Chrome: Specforce. I can understand it being bashed by the critics - specially since it came an year after Far Cry. But comparing to it's sequel, I think it's better, tough shorter (6h, vs 18h from the original. I was getting tired anyway, so it was actually a good point).

Games finished so far:
World of Goo, Samorost 1 and 2, Gish, Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, Tron 2.0, Beneath a Steel Sky, Lugaru HD, Enclave, Chrome: Specforce.
Post edited April 07, 2011 by Dragobr
Call of Pripyat - One of the best FPS ever. Definitely beats the shit out of Half-Life 1 & 2.
Sam & Max 101: Culture Shock [PC]

Finished the first episode of the Telltale games reboot. Feels genuine to the original Sam & Max Hit the Road. Might not be quite as outrageously funny, but funny enough to be consistently entertaining. Dialogue is spot-on, and the new voice characters were seriously close the original, enough so that it didn't really feel different. Looking forward to playing the following episodes.

Crysis 2 [PC]

Not quite as open as the first, but still open enough to offer a myriad of options in getting from point A to point B. Great-looking, great shooting, great multiplayer. Best FPS campaign of the year so far with a plot actually worth caring about. Second half of the game was filled with tons of "holy crap" scripted sequences. Had a lot of fun with this one.
Navagon: Call of Pripyat - One of the best FPS ever. Definitely beats the shit out of Half-Life 1 & 2.
Wait. 12&6 years old corridor FPS vs year old sandbox FPS? Have you no shame? :)
Bodkin: Wait. 12&6 years old corridor FPS vs year old sandbox FPS? Have you no shame? :)
Sandbox shooters might have great potential to beat corridor shooters. But there's a lot more that can go wrong and a substantial lack of scripted action to compensate for.

Plus, thanks to increasing consolization it's not like there has been a huge amount of competition out there in the FPS market for the crown. So I don't think it's too unfair. When a game comes out that's built from the ground up for the PC and not 8 year old kids and their 360s it shows.