It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next week's new releases include something for those who love the extreme and those who would rather calm their spirits.

[url=/en/gamecard/colin_mcrae_rally_2005][/url]For the first group we’ve got the racing game named after one of the best rally drivers in history. [url=/en/gamecard/colin_mcrae_rally_2005]Colin McRae Rally 2005[/url] will get your adrenaline pumping as you rip through WRC courses all over the world. For those who think that speed is overrated and is bound to get someone hurt, we have some tactical and strategic thinking in [url=/en/gamecard/battle_chess_special_edition]Battle Chess Special Edition[/url]. And while we’re adding stuff, we’ve expanded the [url=/en/search/sort/availability/coming_soon/order/date]Coming Soon[/url] section two titles, [url=/en/gamecard/sensible_soccer_2006]Sensible Soccer 2006[/url] and a bundle that includes [url=/en/gamecard/castles_castles_2]Castles and Castles 2[/url].
cool cant wait to try out castles looks interesting and battle chess is on my list to purchase
derailedition: Hm. Sensi 2006 is terrible. Oh well.

I actually liked it... Guilty pleasure, perhaps?
And Castles 1/2 does look interesting. Got a pretty positive review on HotU, and that's a good recommendation in my book.
Well, that's something I really don't understand: 2005, 2006's games on GOG.com? What these games, good or bad it doesn't mind, have to do with the "OLD" games?
I really would like to see more games of the Eighties and the Nineties, because these are the only ones that would give GOG.com a reason to exist. Really, if I want newer games I'm pretty able to take them everywhere, and then crack them if I do not want those shitty DRM around.....
I'm considering Battle Chess... Not much of a race fan and if I were to buy a racing game here, I think I would go with TOCA over Colin McRae just because of the increased variety in race types TOCA seems to offer.
What KingofGnG said. In my, more brutal version: who cares about mediocre games from recent times? Give us good games from the olden times, this should be the premise of the site!
To play Castles again will be totally cool, of course.
KingofGnG: Well, that's something I really don't understand: 2005, 2006's games on GOG.com? What these games, good or bad it doesn't mind, have to do with the "OLD" games?

I'd guess the publishers probably aren't seeing much money from the title otherwise, which is why they appear on GOG. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, helping a few underappreciated titles get a bit better sales, whether new or old.
I'm not saying Colin McRae Rally 2005 and Sensi Soccer 2006 are such titles, though.
Elwro: Give us good games from the olden times, this should be the premise of the site!

Well, there don't seem to be a whole lot of other games from IPLY/Codemasters catalogue remaining. Micro Machines and the Dizzy games, I guess?
R.I.P. to Colin McRae of course, should really check the 2005 game out.
Battle Chess will be a sure-buy for me, I loved it when I was a kid!
Sensible Soccer 2006 is really fun, but I'm not 100% sure it's worth 9.99$, as it gets boring quite fast.
Been waiting for CMR2005 a looooong time now..
I think the Sensible Soccer is to get something up in the sports section.
Hopefully we'll get an adventure games section soon!
Castles 1/2, I've been waiting for these little gems!
I still remember reading about Castles 1 (or was it 2) in a long gone Polish gaming magazine, "Top Secret", when the game first came out. Damn, I feel old!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
Castles i put that in the game wish list WOOOHO
Played CM2005 a few months back and enjoyed it. I hadn't played a CM Rally game since CMR1... and while the formula didn't seem to have advanced much, it was still pretty fun.
If you liked the original sensi soccer then I thought 2006 was a reasonable attempt to follow it up.. if nothing mindblowing.
Side note: Codemasters seems to have developed a lot LESS classic titles than i thought... hope GOG gets some new studios signed up soon.
soulgrindr: Side note: Codemasters seems to have developed a lot LESS classic titles than i thought... hope GOG gets some new studios signed up soon.

Micro Machines V3 and Severance may be the only ones not available (or announced) AFAIK.