It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Imagination in innovation--GOG.com & CD Projekt RED Special Event, October 2012

Here, at GOG.com, we believe in innovation. We know that even the perfect things can be improved. This Thursday, October 18 at 6 PM GMT, join us in our CD Projekt RED and GOG.com Special Event live stream. Guillaume Rambourg, managing director of GOG.com, joined on stage by a special guest, will announce the next big step in the games' distribution market. As usual, we will also reveal some of our exciting upcoming releases!

Once we're done developer CD Projekt RED will take the stage of the live stream to share news of their own about The Witcher 2, their in-development modding toolset called the REDKit, and even some tantalizing new details about the upcoming Cyberpunk® RPG that they’re working on.

Anyone looking to watch our conference should go to or [url=http://www.facebook.com/gogcom]www.facebook.com/gogcom at 18:00 GMT (That’s 14:00 in New York , 11:00 in Los Angeles, and 20:00 in Warsaw--still unsure? Here's a countdown clock!) to check it out streaming live. Don't miss out!
I wonder if player will work without any problems this time....
Just seen this on Eurogamer:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-18-the-witcher-2-launches-on-mac-today-both-on-steam-and-gog
1 more hour to go?
You guys are an hour late? It is 18:03GMT right now. And the timer says another hour still?
I just want nice wrappers for the old games on Mac! Nice ones!
insanity99: You guys are an hour late? It is 18:03GMT right now. And the timer says another hour still?
It's 17:06GMT, you must be confused?
you can move the discutions on the other fresh topic
It is 18:08 CET Which is gmt + 1.
So much for 18:00 GMT... you guys getting your time zones wrong again?!
Apparently Steam slipped with one of the things because here it is: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition is now available on Mac! Buy it once. Play it on both Mac & PC! (taken direct from steam announcment)

If that doesn't indicate that GOG stuff is coming to OSX, nothing does. Little early but steam spoiled at least 1 suprise for the confrence
insanity99: You guys are an hour late? It is 18:03GMT right now. And the timer says another hour still?
You see, GOG staffers? You see the confusion? And he's right, too. Unless you specify UTC, it's more proper to assume you're referring to the GMT zone, which is +1 from UTC on Summer TIme right now, and called BST, IST, WEST, and several other names, as I mentioned before. But the zone as a whole is still simply the GMT zone.

I feel like some old dude warning about the apocalypse.
I'm stoked.