It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Arma II
Banished
Jazzpunk

Have:
System Shock 2 (GoG)

I'm willing to trade any and all coupons for one game.
Post edited March 04, 2014 by Hackworthy
*DELETED* POST
Post edited March 03, 2014 by DryMango
Is there anyone in the US who can buy me a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth and gift it to me via steam / email? Cancelled my preorder when GetGames decided to only send regional keys... then Nuuvem cancelled my preorder.

Can PayPal $$$ into your account

(MUST BE STEAM GIFT - NOT KEY)
Done.
Post edited March 04, 2014 by Impaler26
Sims 3 (and it's expansions packs) is still on sale and I'm still looking for expansion packs, if you have any to trade (or any other games you want to trade) check out My List
nvm
Post edited March 04, 2014 by DeMignon
Thanks Licurg for the Sanitarium trade. My list is . I'll give up to four codes for Flatout 2 or any [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Rawmilk905]wishlisted games.

For quick reference these remain:

Dungeon Keeper Gold
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Dues Ex GOTY Edition
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Startopia
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (3 codes available)
Post edited March 03, 2014 by rawmilk905
Hmm .

I guess i misunderstood this part from the license :
2.5. You can transfer the non-exclusive license to use the Software to other individuals within the scope of the license granted by the Rightholder to You, provided that the recipient agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to replace you in full in the license granted by the Rightholder. In case You fully transfer the rights granted from the Rightholder to use the Software You must destroy all copies of the Software, including the backup copy. If You are a recipient of a transferred license You must agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may not install and/or use the Software. You also agree as the recipient of a transferred license that You do not have any additional or better rights than those of the original End User who acquired the Software from the Rightholder.
ne_zavarj: I guess i misunderstood this part from the license :

"2.5. You can transfer the non-exclusive license to use the Software to other individuals within the scope of the license granted by the Rightholder to You, ..."
You've got only one license for use on 3 computers and you're allowed to transfer this one license. 3rd party regulations are found under "7. Limitations".
I'm not a big defender of EULAs, but I think you just can't sell it here.
Post edited March 03, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: I'm not the big defender of EULAs, but you just can't sell it here.
Thanks for the info .
Have
Half Life 2 (Steam Gift)
Torchlight 2 (Steam Gift)
Sid Meier's Pirates (Steam via humble bundle)

Want
Shadowrun: Dragonfall (GOG version)

Edit: Including Torchlight 2
Post edited April 01, 2014 by molerat
Updated
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Suzaku-sama
[Want]
- Offers! :)

[Have]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6900

edit: thanks Leroux, hellmonster67, theslitherydeee and roelibex :)
Post edited March 11, 2014 by alexkoti
Added to my list:
Axis Game Factory
Bang Bang Racing
Black Soul
Gun Monkeys
Heli Heroes
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Monday Night Combat
One Finger Death Punch
Postal
Restaurant Empire 2
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Rock Of Ages
Talisman Prologue

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10039
Post edited March 05, 2014 by roelibex
Hey guys, I'm really interested in a copy of Plague INC. on steam, or TF2/DOTA crate keys

These are all steam tradeable games:

[Have]
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
Assassins Creed 2
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Serious Sam HD: First Encounter
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam Double D XXL
BIT.TRIP Runner

I ALSO have a tradeable copy of witcher 2 on steam - probably not that many takers here since everyone already has it, but I'm trading this on behalf of a friend, and he would like 3 TF2 keys for this. If you're interested in any of the games, just add me at:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shivnz

Thanks and have a nice day.
Post edited March 03, 2014 by shivnz