It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PrinceCola: Thing is i've never sent money directly to another PP account before. Does it require the link of a credit card? And i live in EU.
Zurvan7: No you just go to send money, then choose option Send money to family or friends, give the person's mail address and he/she will receive the amount pretty fast. I've bought two people on gog steam games and they send me paypal without any problem :)

PrinceCola: But i can't send PP money when it has not arrived, and if it arrived i could buy it myself xP
Zurvan7: Yeah exactly my point, that's why I go with paysafecard. They send you a code that you can redeem immediately. Or go to your local new paper shop (or where you buy credit for mobile phones), and pay for the card if you don't want to use your bank card to buy online.

EDIT: seems that you can pay with paypal even with zero balance but you need to have a CC or DC linked to your account. Paypal will just take money out of your bank account without fees I think.
There is a tiny ($0.02) fee or so for using your balance :P and I thought the bank transfers took days?
Zurvan7: No you just go to send money, then choose option Send money to family or friends, give the person's mail address and he/she will receive the amount pretty fast. I've bought two people on gog steam games and they send me paypal without any problem :)

Yeah exactly my point, that's why I go with paysafecard. They send you a code that you can redeem immediately. Or go to your local new paper shop (or where you buy credit for mobile phones), and pay for the card if you don't want to use your bank card to buy online.

EDIT: seems that you can pay with paypal even with zero balance but you need to have a CC or DC linked to your account. Paypal will just take money out of your bank account without fees I think.
sanchit117: There is a tiny ($0.02) fee or so for using your balance :P and I thought the bank transfers took days?
No I mean like this situation: you have no money in paypal but you have linked a CC or DC to your account. I've read that you still can pay but paypal will draw the money straight from your bank account...

And it's free I think Source
sanchit117: There is a tiny ($0.02) fee or so for using your balance :P and I thought the bank transfers took days?
Zurvan7: No I mean like this situation: you have no money in paypal but you have linked a CC or DC to your account. I've read that you still can pay but paypal will draw the money straight from your bank account...

And it's free I think Source
Right yeah, I know what you mean. When you choose 'make a payment' option, the seller pays a fee of i think 3.5% + 35 cents for anything $1 and up. When you choose 'family and friends' then there is TINY fee for using a bank account or PayPal balance but a bigger one for using a credit card - if you send $20, you have a fee of $1.08. You can choose who pays both of these fees - the buyer or the seller :)
[H]

Steam:
Driftmoon
WWIII: Black Gold
WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2
50% off Crusader Kings II coupon
$1.24 Steam Wallet

GOG:
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition/Director's Cut

Desura:
Eryi's Action
RefleX

GamersGate:
Street Racing Syndicate
Gun Metal

[W]
GOG:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

+ any strategy games or RPG offers!
Post edited January 13, 2014 by fluent2332
FOR TRADE:
------------------------------------
Steam:
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Batman: Arkham Origins - New Millennium Skins Pack
Call Of Juarez
Crusader Kings Complete
Data Jammers FastForward
Death To Spies Gold
Dino D-Day
Forge Starter Pack
Frozen Synapse
Fuel
Garry's Mod
GTR Evolution (includes base game)
Hack Slash Loot'
Really Big Sky
Rune Classic
Section 8
Shelter
Space Pirates and Zombies
Starpoint Gemini
Starvoid
Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition
The Ship + The Ship Single Player
Vox
Jack Lumber
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Little Inferno
Hero Academy
Air Forte
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Naval Warfare
Earth 2150 Trilogy
UFO Afterlight
ARMA gold

Desura:
99 Levels to Hell
Adventures Of Shuggy
Arcane Worlds
Diehard Dungeon
Face Noir
Hack Slash Loot
Hacker Evolution
Hacker Evolution Duality
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Last Knight
Project Night
Survivor Squad
Vox
Driftmoon
Dungeon Of Elements

WANT:
------------------------------------
Warframe Packs
GOG Theme Park
GOG Far Cry
GOG Avadon 2
Steam Starbound
Steam Teleglitch Guns And Tunes DLC
...or just send me your list, i'll take a look. If i am in a good mood but didn't find anything in your list i just might gift you the game you want for free, who knows. No guarantees though: i not everyday in a good mood ;-)

Successfully traded with: Crsldmc, blakstar, Madmate, d456, jamiecol90, m0gb0y74, deadfolk, Robette, PandaLiang
Post edited January 17, 2014 by roelibex
I have a 90% off coupon for Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters on Steam. Also have two 20% off coupons for Velocity Ultra.

Anyone that wants them is welcome to them, just send me a PM.
Anyone got Wallace and Gromit? I got Super Hexagon Steam gift. The game just left gog.
jcoa: Anyone got Wallace and Gromit? I got Super Hexagon Steam gift. The game just left gog.
Free advice: super hexagon sells for $0.99 a lot. You might want to get a bigger hook.
jcoa: Anyone got Wallace and Gromit? I got Super Hexagon Steam gift. The game just left gog.
theslitherydeee: Free advice: super hexagon sells for $0.99 a lot. You might want to get a bigger hook.
Also got an Alien Shooter 2 Steam code.
Have:
Defender Quest (GOG)
500 tremor coins (will differ each day) http://www.tremorgames.com/index.php?action=shop

Want:
Bloodnet or Dragon's Lore plus a game on promo $4 or less whatever the next promo is. (thus making it $10 or lower)
Still saves you about 5 or more.
Post edited January 15, 2014 by lugum
Have GOG:
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®
Race Driver: GRID
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Myst Bundle
ARMA: Gold Edition
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire
The Whispered World
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Puddle
Unreal 2: The Awakening
Costume Quest
I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Pid
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Real Myst
Syndicate
SimCity 2000 Special Edition
The Last Express
Knights and Merchants The Peasants Rebellion
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97
Sensible Soccer 2006
Populous: The Beginning
Capitalism Plus
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Creatures Exodus
Anodyne
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

Want GOG:
Valdis Story
Miasmata
Memoria
And another GOG games.

Maybe ready for exchange for multiple keys.
Also I'm free for another offers. If you want something and you have any offer, dont think twice to PM me.

Traded with: ErekoseDM, Accatone, Arthandas, Stooner, bigpoppaping, Catshade, MeImNot, l0rdtr3k, ofsaturn, burzum, Leroux, Madmate, gbaz69(multiple times (countless times)), SCPM(special thanks), Khaleesia87, Madmurdock297, nightrunner227, gogbot, m0gb0y74, Kaitu, QC, sebarnolds, lugum(x2), alexkoti, Alephnot, undeadcow.
Updated:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9616

Thanks to DemiGodess for nice, quick and smooth trade!
Post edited January 23, 2014 by Madmate
Thank you Madmate :)
Looking for 1 more GOGer to split the Starbound 4-pack for $11.25 via Paypal. PM if interested.