It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pawun: Since I do not own a credit card, and I'm not the type of person to use my parents/grandparents personal cards, I am looking for a 5$ steam wallet code, just to activate steam market... I am willing to pay 2 dota 2 treasure keys for it, maybe even add something if price of keys is lower.
a key is only worth $2 since that is the best you can get selling one after valves 15% cut.

you can add funds with a paypal account also.
Post edited January 12, 2014 by swordtut
Removed. Sale is over.

-----
Previously traded with: Laulajatar | morciu | Recsam511 | ne_zavarj | Psyringe | Fuin | Leucius | Pheace
Post edited January 24, 2014 by HeDanny
Updated...

Want a cheap Battlefield 4? Check out my wish list and make me an offer.

[Have]

Origin
BATTLEFIELD 4

Burnout Paradise

UPlay
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Steam
Achron
Starvoid
Nuclear Dawn
Clive Barker's Jericho
Fuel
The Whispered World
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Mirror's Edge
Gratuitous Space Battles
Brutal Legend
Dear Esther
Thomas Was Alone
Little Inferno
Proteus
Oil Rush
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

[Want]

GOG
Democracy 3
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded

Steam
Neo Scavenger
Rust
DayZ Alpha
The Wolf Among Us
Blackguards

Other
PayPal $$$

Edit: Thanks to nightrunner227, roelibex and Pheace for smooth trades.
Pawun: Since I do not own a credit card, and I'm not the type of person to use my parents/grandparents personal cards, I am looking for a 5$ steam wallet code, just to activate steam market... I am willing to pay 2 dota 2 treasure keys for it, maybe even add something if price of keys is lower.
swordtut: a key is only worth $2 since that is the best you can get selling one after valves 15% cut.

paypal became active in my country about 6 months ago, and there are still some problems with it... so I'm kinda avoiding it...
swordtut: a key is only worth $2 since that is the best you can get selling one after valves 15% cut.

Pawun: paypal became active in my country about 6 months ago, and there are still some problems with it... so I'm kinda avoiding it...
I don't think people can gift each other steam wallet codes though... The best thing is that someone send you a Gamestop code that can be redeemed as steam wallet, but that American codes work on European Steam? Other than that you can sell those keys on the market market till you get round 5 $ or so...
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Zurvan7
Pawun: paypal became active in my country about 6 months ago, and there are still some problems with it... so I'm kinda avoiding it...
Zurvan7: I don't think people can gift each other steam wallet codes though... The best thing is that someone send you a Gamestop code that can be redeemed as steam wallet, but that American codes work on European Steam? Other than that you can sell those keys on the market market till you get round 5 $ or so...
well i was reffering to gamestop codes, since i don't have gamestop in my town, so I have no way of buying them... also main reason i'm trying to get one is because I want to activate my steam wallet, without that i can't buy/sell on market...
There are some games i want during this sale, but i am not sure if my money will reach PayPal in time. Is there anyone here who could buy some games for me? When the money comes i can buy something for you for the same value i guess. The games are 23,94 dollar in total.

EDNA & HARVEY: THE BREAKOUT + HARVEY'S NEW EYES
SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD
SAM & MAX BEYOND TIME AND SPACE
SAM & MAX: THE DEVIL’S PLAYHOUSE
BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE GAME
WALLACE & GROMIT'S GRAND ADVENTURES

I also sent an e-mail to GOG to ask them to extend the sale xP.

Btw, does a gifted copy still contain all the extras? Like artwork and stuff?

EDIT: I only have 5 rep tho, so i understand if you won't trust me. If it helps this is my steam profile: http://www.steamtrades.com/user/PrinceCola
Post edited January 13, 2014 by PrinceCola
Zurvan7: I don't think people can gift each other steam wallet codes though... The best thing is that someone send you a Gamestop code that can be redeemed as steam wallet, but that American codes work on European Steam? Other than that you can sell those keys on the market market till you get round 5 $ or so...
Pawun: well i was reffering to gamestop codes, since i don't have gamestop in my town, so I have no way of buying them... also main reason i'm trying to get one is because I want to activate my steam wallet, without that i can't buy/sell on market...
I see... I don't even have gamestop in my country :p how bout paysafecard, have you tried that? Faster than Paypal...
Also I didn't have any money on my wallet, yet I was able to sell all those Christmas cards, so are you sure you have to have money in wallet in order to sell?

Steam gave me a message that I had to wait like 1 month to trade and sell because I had changed my password...
PrinceCola: There are some games i want during this sale, but i am not sure if my money will reach PayPal in time. Is there anyone here who could buy some games for me? When the money comes i can buy something for you for the same value i guess. The games are 23,94 dollar in total.

SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD

EDIT: I only have 5 rep tho, so i understand if you won't trust me. If it helps this is my steam profile: http://www.steamtrades.com/user/PrinceCola
mhh if you could paypal me, I could buy you the games for you (since my paypal is dry at the moment) but then again you have paypal already...and yes gifted games on gog are the same as steam (incl with everything) but you get a code that you can redeem here
https://secure.gog.com/redeem (see bottom of page)

Otherwise paysafecard is a nice option, fast and you can pay instantly.
Pawun: well i was reffering to gamestop codes, since i don't have gamestop in my town, so I have no way of buying them... also main reason i'm trying to get one is because I want to activate my steam wallet, without that i can't buy/sell on market...
Zurvan7: I see... I don't even have gamestop in my country :p how bout paysafecard, have you tried that? Faster than Paypal...
Also I didn't have any money on my wallet, yet I was able to sell all those Christmas cards, so are you sure you have to have money in wallet in order to sell?

Steam gave me a message that I had to wait like 1 month to trade and sell because I had changed my password...
PrinceCola: There are some games i want during this sale, but i am not sure if my money will reach PayPal in time. Is there anyone here who could buy some games for me? When the money comes i can buy something for you for the same value i guess. The games are 23,94 dollar in total.

SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD

Zurvan7: mhh if you could paypal me, I could buy you the games for you (since my paypal is dry at the moment) but then again you have paypal already...and yes gifted games on gog are the same as steam (incl with everything) but you get a code that you can redeem here

¨

Thing is i've never sent money directly to another PP account before. Does it require the link of a credit card? And i live in EU.
Post edited January 13, 2014 by PrinceCola
PrinceCola: Thing is i've never sent money directly to another PP account before. Does it require the link of a credit card? And i live in EU.
you dont need a creditcard for that.
But i can't send PP money when it has not arrived, and if it arrived i could buy it myself xP
PrinceCola: Thing is i've never sent money directly to another PP account before. Does it require the link of a credit card? And i live in EU.
No you just go to send money, then choose option Send money to family or friends, give the person's mail address and he/she will receive the amount pretty fast. I've bought two people on gog steam games and they send me paypal without any problem :)

PrinceCola: But i can't send PP money when it has not arrived, and if it arrived i could buy it myself xP
Yeah exactly my point, that's why I go with paysafecard. They send you a code that you can redeem immediately. Or go to your local new paper shop (or where you buy credit for mobile phones), and pay for the card if you don't want to use your bank card to buy online.

EDIT: seems that you can pay with paypal even with zero balance but you need to have a CC or DC linked to your account. Paypal will just take money out of your bank account without fees I think.
Zurvan7: I see... I don't even have gamestop in my country :p how bout paysafecard, have you tried that? Faster than Paypal...

SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD

Zurvan7: mhh if you could paypal me, I could buy you the games for you (since my paypal is dry at the moment) but then again you have paypal already...and yes gifted games on gog are the same as steam (incl with everything) but you get a code that you can redeem here

in order to use market, i have to buy something through steam store, and to do that i need steam wallet. :)
Have:

Planescape Torment (GOG)
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (GOG)
System Shock 2 (steam)
Neighbors From Hell Compilation (Steam)
Amnesia: Dark Descent (Steam)
Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
McPixel (Steam)
Botanicula (Steam)
Metro 2033 (Steam)

Want:

Tales of Monkey Island

Planescape Torment and Neverwinter Nights are on a single code.
I am willing to trade multiple codes. Feel free to PM me with an offer.
Have:
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure (GOG)
Creatures Exodus (GOG)
Darksiders (Steam)
Titan Quest Gold (Steam)
Reus (Steam, Humble gift)
Papo & Yo (Steam, Humble gift)
Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam)
Alan Wake American Nightmare (Steam)
To the Moon (Steam, Humble gift)
Stike Suit Zero (Steam, Humble gift)

Want (willing to trade multiple keys in some cases):
Offers (not too picky)
Memoria (GOG)
La Noire (Steam, prefer DLC included but not necessarily)
Original War (GOG)
Arx Fatalis (GOG)
Heroes of Might & Magic 5: Complete (GOG)
Descent 1+2 (GOG)
Two Worlds 1 (GOG)
Resident Evil 6 (Steam)
Resident Evil: Revelations (Steam)
How To Survive (Steam)
Post edited January 17, 2014 by undeadcow